I honestly dont know what to think of this coin. You guys think it will reach 1$?

I honestly dont know what to think of this coin. You guys think it will reach 1$?

Feels like a flavor of the week that nobody will remember soon

if it won't i may have to resort to self harm.

So I heard about this one coin that will release soon and will use the 0x protocol.

When is the ICO for it?

Maybe $0.70, I feel like a dollar is too ambitious. I can see it getting back to its ATH again though. Just look at the low price, and you already know that whales are accumulating them.

1 billion dollar market cap before Christmas.

is "accumulating whales" a meme or something?

$1 is definitely probable. Just won't be happening anytime soon.

Are you?

if it reaches $1 i will have made...... $500

this overpriced shitcoin needs to hit at least 10 times that for me to make decent profit

> cheap coins
> fairly new
> recency bias
> muh decentralized exchange
> it got pumped after the ICO, like most legit new shitcoins
> then it dipped to hell, like most new shitcoins
> this is the period where whales buy until more news come out
> we transcend into the 10th dimension

Maybe you shoukd own more than 500...

>Just look at the low price, and you already know that whales are accumulating them
It's not even a matter of the low price. You can watch the price action on Etherdelta over the last 5-6 days and see it's highly manipulated. That tells me someone out there has future plans for this coin, so I don't feel bad waiting for the action to take place.

>didn’t buy ico

I completley agree with you, but I haven't looked at the order books and didn't want to assume that. The exact same thing happened with BNB too.

A $1 is completely achievable short term. 500m would only put it top 20. $2 less likely so soon but as total market cap increases that's also pretty likely.

maybe this coin shouldn't be so fucking expensive then

8k sats is highway robbery, its already fucking peaked basically

That's where you're wrong kiddo. I got all 60k of mine at ico and currently it's STILL undervalued. You're just poor.

I disagree, 10.5k sats seems to be its natural settling point for now, only when it goes higher does it crash back down to this level

I'm glad we found the floor because now I can just sit here knowing that I get to keep my 250% profits no matter what.

ethfinex and radar relay will come out early sept. 0x will be used as fees on the platform. both of these exchanges will be better than etherdelta. i'd say yes.

Yes it will just not short term, wait for the pump, dump accumulate phase to finish

The concept makes sense
We really do have a demand for decentralized exchanges

I just don't know if this will deliver as a solution

>high demand for decentralized exchanges
>create a decentralized exchange
>"not sure if this is the solution..."

You forgot this too..

>high fees

>You guys think it will reach 1$?
Look at what BNB did. 0x is a protocol for the entire eth network.

>>high demand for decentralized exchanges
>>there is a decentralized exchange
>>"too complicated"

>create a decentralized exchange
Let load up my ZRX wallet, its orderbooks, and buy some DigiBytes, I hear it's gonna moon!

>high fees

source?

don't forget the
>dip to hell
part is still up around 6x the ICO price.
People who didn't buy the ICO and grabbed some gains from the ATH is whinning about this being a shitcoin when is in fact one of the few coins with actual value, use and project and the only ICO this year that didn't ask for shitloads of money, did some stupid presale or was sold only to whales.

the poly dump(investors securing profits by selling out 6.6% of their coins) that caused the dip is over too.

0.4/0.7% maker/taker on radar relay but only until beta period is over(which is under a month i think).

Do you think its gonna come back up now?

WE

WILL

NOT

SELL!!!

yeah. Its literally only been down trending a couple days. People need to chill.

$500... You cant get mad at the coin for being a poor fag

Isn't it Binance Coin's whole purpose to be used for fee's on ONE exchange?

And that shit is almost at $2-3

ZRX will be hotter than fucking bread when 0x based exchanges start to pop up.

Radar Relay in a few weeks.
Ethfinex within the year.

Buy the dip or post wojaks later

Radar Relay is actually live next week, user-san.

I'm about to cream my pants.

I can finally dump these coins.

Lol don't dump all of them, friendly advice. This is OMG all over again.

ITS MOONING!!!!!

it will basically be made pointless once kyber comes out. hope you got on the whitelist.

Kyber isn't going actually have a product until next year.

0x will be actually be put to use in 2 weeks.

Stay mad kyber fags.

polychain is dumping its 32m zrx on polo and u guys are talking about $1. lmao

thats only the beginning. they moved 16m zrx to polo. they can't dump it all at once obviously.

0x just went live on a Chinese exchange.

On Bter, and won't be enabled until 2 hours from now.

IT4S MOONING AGAIN. BUCKLE UP