Gold

Just buy ARK instead of this shitcoin that has has did nothing for 2 years and now we're suppose to get hyped because its rebranding? It never even done fuck all to establish a brand in the first place.

Legit the only thing this coin has going for it is it was one of the few to make it onto polo before they stopped adding new coins. Ark will swallow its marketcap soon enough

Your private keys? Yes. Please just send them in plain text. Just (((trust me))).

I respect the LISK team for making a bizarre af logo that is actually pretty cool

This will be big. HODLING

Is there any set date on the re-branding?

That would be like Lisk to name their shitcoin after the most precious metal in the world and confuse the fuck out of everyone.

>yfw they go with the name Gold

Go big or go home eh?

10x by the end of the year, Rumours are they are rebranding to Gold. Also German NEO, buy LISK, dont miss out

A crystal is "bizarre af"?

> http
> localhost
> node

my body is ready

the way it's sitting on a pedestal like that is weird, bro

Just bought 100k.

Seriously though, shill me nigger.

seriously don't FOMO into it now. it'll probably dip soon.

Don't tell me I signed up to this shit Livecoin exchange for nothing.

do what you want man but i have a feeling this is all a bunch of FOMO. could be wrong

where do i buy this coin its on bittrex?

Their name change is pretty dope though.

From
>Lisk
to
>Lirsks

Gold is a shit name try again

Fuck you.

hodl this coin will be $7-$10 each soon.. LISK HODL

what if it gained mass adoption, all this confusion whether your talking about gold the crpyto or gold the phyiscal asset, sorry the name is already taken and needs to be something else

I'm only kidding, man. I'm drunk and /tv/ has too many GOT memes tonight.

You're an idiot. We're traders not investors. We make money, not bag hold after a pump. LISK is going up another 50% in 2 days guaranteed. Look. Do the research. Ark may be "better" But lisk will be the winner this weekend.

Fucking retards man. No wonder people on biz cry about never making money

Lisk taking off boys. If you're not in already you still have a chance.

yup.. baby moon mission. you might not get rich, but youre going to make money. Just bought in

hopefully. I bought 1 eth worth at 1.50$ and now almost fomod'. I try to resist and pray for a dip. K believe in this thing just want to buy at the lowest point possible

LISK is fucking trash. People on /biz wasted thousands on this shitcoin, not even talking about lost opportunity. Lisk shills shat up every thread when Ethereum was first discovered on /biz early 2016. A thousand invested in Ethereum in 2016 grew to nearly 300k. Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff kids