Did God have a plan for us neets after all?

Did God have a plan for us neets after all?

>God
I have bad news for you user

neets dont believe in god u nigger. religious people actually do shit for jesus kek

God dont exist

Going to the moon is a sign of divine intervention, so yes.

God is good. He loves us all.

We need crypto to fight SJW, big government, big evil corporations and postmodernism.

We can use it all to make the world better, more free and less leftist.

Then nothing matters.

I used to think this, but then I realized outside of our radiowave rhelm there are demons and tulpas, god is an extremely powerful demon (not evil demon, just a normal one)

what's going to happen in future, if you keep your atheist memes.
>accept God
>get your throat slit by muslims
pick 1

Accept Jesus into your heart and sort yourselves out.

Minister you, satoshi.

D̨ur̸̕i͞n̡ǵ́ t͟h̡é ̀ẃá̕͟r ̵w̷͢ȩ̕͜ ͜w̶̨i͡l̡l̸ ̷n̷͞e̛͝e͘͟d̶̀ ̛͜͢e̴͡v͡e̷̕r̴͞y̸̢͘ ̵p̶a̶͡ír̛ ̀͘͟o͞f̴̨͠ ́͡h͘͜͝à̛ń̵d͞ś̵ ̕͟w̡͡e̶̛͠ ͟ca̛͘͡n ̶̴͘g̸͞ȩt̸͜.̛̕
̨̢W̢͡e̵ ̶̛́w̡i̴̡l̴l̢̛͡ n̨èe͘d̴ ́͟yò͝u̢͘.̨

only if you bought bitcoin at 10 cents

this

He sure did. God set us all on our own individual crypto path. Do not worry about the path others are on. Some will make fortunes overnight. Some will lose lots of money stupidly. Some will just make sweet and steady gains. But we are all on the crypto path. And we must walk it. It is our destiny.

If dubs first to reply is what Kek says we should go all-in on.

Breakout coin

It's four letters

Us NEETS need to make Universal Basic Income real. So everyone can live the neet life or at least ease the wagecucking.
The technology is getting there.

we already have universal basic income buddy it's called PoS coins. /comfy/

back to /x/ faggit

I mean UBI for everyone on earth. A one way cryptofund were u can donate bitcoins and everyone with a pulse can collect a (very very tiny)portions of the interest.
Think about it 0.00000000000000000000001USD is almost nothing but in a 3rd world shithole it may buy a meal.
Also it would mean normies get to see what decentralizing currency can do instead of MR Shekelberg and we go mainstream

retards in 3rd world countries dont need welfare meals they need to drop dead.

stop being a commie

you are all heathens.

t. juke-jr

not if you're pajeet

this

If you consider an evolutionary dead end a plan then I guess he did have a plan for us.