NEO VOLUME DROPING A MILLION PER DAY WTF

NEO VOLUME DROPING A MILLION PER DAY WTF

Coin went like 13x in a month for no reason what did you expect

It's a long hodl

>tfw you realize Neo is a scam coin deliberately designed to cash in on the wave of newbies who missed the previous alt currency moon rides.

>tfw you are making up insane conspiracies to justify your no neo butthurt

as for the volume drop, us NEO holders know exactly why that is happening. and it is a good thing :). i'll leave it to you no neos and neolets to figure out.

Cool story newbie

gas
1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo

And Lisk volume increasing daily, dont miss out on the next NEO 13x gain

prepare for pink wojak september

you mean when NEO ICO season starts? lol

NoNeos dont realize volume dropping is a good thing for us. Shake out the instant gratification day traders and weak hands and give us cheaper Neo....hehehe

omg NEO volume is down noooo
oh wait it's still number 1 on bittrex for both BTC and ETH markets
fags lol

I did manage to sell my retardedly huge stake in BNB coin at .64 just in time. and I got back into NEO at .88/.89 PHEW

will noneos ever learn?

lol now it's a "long hold" what happened to "mooning any second"

Please.

biz was shilling this coin from day one, it's only reached it's price via meme magic. This coin is worthless.

whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, no neo

If you really need to know the next moon, look when the first ICO comes out where you can only pay with NEO. If you're not holding and accumulating right now, you're an idiot. Been holding since 150k so I'm not shilling as you noneos buying doesn't affect my huge gains, this is just legit common sense.

red pulse, baby
it's comin

Calm yourself senpai, I rode ETH from $40 to $350

Enjoy your Chinese scam coin

Also, in terms of dropping volume, Bittrex doesn't give GAS, everyone has pulled out to put into a wallet or Binance. Despite that, it's still top volume on Bittrex.

so maybe you can be happy for another coin's success? or you can be totally insecure about it. either one :)

Stop posting this bitch

Fucking can't wait, user. Bought NEO on the dips just for this. Don't wanna touch my Ants.

Don;t you dare insult Stephanie, you cunt

great time to accumulate. ive increased my holdings over 10% just from riding the wave the past week. buy low sell high boys, ride the wave to lamboland.

NEO literally has one developer who was a 'troubled' youth and spent much of his adolescence moving in and out of juvenile facilities due to his habits of petty theft, arson, and assault which stemmed from an aggressive streak passed on by his father. In one such facility he found a book on coding which he read obsessively for months. When he eventually got out of the facility he managed to scam enough aging pedestrians on Guangzhou's Shangxiajiu street to purchase a computer. His criminal tendencies began to leave the physical world and become manifested in cyber-space. Identity theft, hacking, leaking important documents, defamation, you name it he did it. His current scam, and his biggest yet, is in crypto. Propelled by his slogan "the Chinese Ethereum" he is set to take his Shangxiajiu street crimes to millions of unsuspecting investors.

SELL

yawn

Doesn't NEO die at the end of the matrix?

Ding ding ding. I'm holding Neo but I'm getting out before it dies.

we are still in the prequel, 3 films to go

Nobody's selling u twat that is why there is no volume

>NEO literally 30000x'd

WTF WHY IS MY COIN SLOWING DOWN

explains your butthurt bias

The volume of everything falls when Bitcoin goes up.