Does Mongolia prove /pol/ wrong?

If IQ is the deciding factor in success, why is Mongolia a literally who? Is it because, maybe, just possibly, IQ is not as important as they think it is?
>yes I know this map is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil#Autosomal_studies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They live in one of the shittiest places ever.

>largest contiguous empire in history
>literally who

It's because this board is full of pseudo intellectuals who put smartness on a pedestal. Being smart isn't as important as being determined or being lucky or being ambitious. Sure, being smart can make things easier, but it isn't the be-all end-all judge of who's better than who. But since we have a lot of people who think they're smart (and a few who actually are smart) on here we get more of that. You see the same thing on Veeky Forums, people saying being healthy is most important of all, or on /r9k/ where they say charisma (which they understand they don't have) is most important of all. People who think they're smart are going to think smartness is most important.

this, it is a very g-loaded undertaking.

They are landlocked and used the soviet system until 1990 yet still have a similar gdp to China, no idea why you'd consider them an outlier

Mongolians are now the greatest race in the world to suit the narrative

The Mongolians lies at the border separation between the pure Asian race and the hybrid central Asian/Slav race, thus their IQ and mentality was a mix of these elements
Northwest Chinese (Uighurs) and south Chinese (Mixed with southeast Asians) share the same dynamic, but their result was balanced out by other Chinese and thus not reflected in the poll

>why is Mongolia a literally who?
Because this guy killed or banished most of their wealthy/educated people less than a hundred years ago.

How is that map shit?

The mongolian iq in that source was arrived at by assuming it to be similar fo that of china, which was arrived at by assuming similarity to Hong Kong.

>Nigeria

I've seen things stating that Nigeria's IQ is anywhere between 75 and 84. Is there a source for this picture?

Look at Asia and tell me if that makes sense you dense nigger

You can have high IQ and still be a shithole, but it's EXTREMELY hard to not be a shithole with low IQ.

They haven't had the same lifestyle as China or the West, so what se xonsider intelligence didn't matter as much so they didn't reproduce as much

You also sound like a self-entitled smartass to me.

But truth to be told, intelligence is quite important. You at least have to be non-retard to do or say something useful.

>You can have high IQ and still be a shithole

That is impossible.

Lmfao @ you
Ratard

so that means IQ doesn't mean shit? it's how shitty the place that's relevant?

Why? Because it makes Western countries and white men look stupider than East Asians? You're welcome to make your own chart if you don't trust it.

*takes made up bullshit out of your ass*

At least I know to correct my misspelling.

That empire was long gone for over 700 years.
The Mongolia state you see today didn't even exist until 20th century.

Daily reminder that IQ tests were championed by the left

Daily reminder that IQ tests are now being discredited by the left because they do not stand up to their idealistic world view of everyone being "equal" and having equal potential at birth. So they start bullshitting around it like did even going so far as to claim being "lucky" is more important.

Whatever dude, fact of the matter is that people with an IQ of 85 are just above mental retardation level and they simply lack the cognitive ability to be able to compete with high IQ individuals.

If IQ "didn't matter" you'd have physicists and inventors with an IQ of 85, after all "determination and luck" are just as important, right?

Mongolia is Communist
Therefore even IQ can't help them succeed

They're landlocked in a shitty area of central asia and were communist for decades until the eastern bloc collapsed. Plus since most people hardly even know this country exists I doubt they got a lot foreign aid or investment.

>Mongolia is Communist
user I have some bad news...

>Mongolia is a semi-presidential representative democratic republic, where the President is directly elected.[3][4][5] The people also elect the deputies in the national assembly, the State Great Khural. The President appoints the Prime Minister, and nominates the Cabinet on the proposal of the prime minister. The constitution of Mongolia guarantees a number of freedoms, including full freedom of expression and religion. Mongolia has a number of political parties; the largest are the Mongolian People's Party and the Democratic Party. The non-governmental organisation Freedom House considers Mongolia to be free.[67]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia

>the left is one entity
lol
>luck doesn't play a part in history
Caesar, one of the most capable men in history, even admitted himself that luck played a large part for his success.
Ultimately factors outside of individual or even collective control can have a massive influence on the course of history.

This is new mongolian president, and he gonna raid your city

I'm guessing you live in a red region.

LMAAAAO MONGOLIA IS A CORRUPTION RIDDEN SHITHOLE BETWEEN RUSSIA AND CHINA.

"FREE" JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

THEIR LAST ELECTION WAS ALSO A SHITHEAP. IT INVOLVED A JUDO MASTER, A FENG SHUI EXPERT, AND A HORSE BREEDER. THEY WERE ALL CORRUPT BUSINESSMEN.

See: Eastern Europe, Mongolia, China

Honestly this doesn't seem too accurate for me. North Korea and Mongolia are smarter than the Balkans, Ireland and Portugal? North Korea seems to be smarter than the whole of Europe and Italy is the smartest European nation...

Seems like bogus to me.

That empire doesn't mean shit when Mongolia is practically sinicised.

>eastern europe
>high iq
lmao

How do /pol cunts explain Ireland being a poor shithole up until the 1960s?

is mongolia really that bad outside of the city compared to other places in asia? it seems preferable than most of rural china, turkmenistan, north korea, vietnam, laos, most of the middle east, and so on from what I know about it. correct me if i'm wrong

V4 countries, Croatia, Slovenia have the same IQs as western Europe.

This. Kazakhstan tier corruption.

and also, why do arabic countries have lower IQ's than European ones? a lot of arabs seem ethnically similar to whites. Do they not value education as much as some other cultures do?

a lot of /pol/ doesn't even consider Irish people white because they're retarded. They'd probably say they were poor because they were stupid subhumans.

IQ IS A LIE.

There's no way a superior aryan would be inferior to a mongolian, r-right?

Yeah but now Ireland is far better than other "white" countries, what happened to Irish people's dna between the 1950s and now to make them so much more superior?

>If IQ is the deciding factor in success
Only retards claim this. The lazy genius meme is real. Turns out every single college and business has resoundingly proven that a good work ethic and efficient planning together with a modicum of people skills are what determine success.

Not your base intelligence.

Nothing obviously, /pol/ is just retarded.

How inclusive is Mongolian education anyway? IQ tests can usually only feasibly be conducted on parts of the population that actually attend state schools and I'm wondering if there's not a significant rural portion of Mongolia's population that simply doesn't really get a formal education.

meme map

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

there's a lot more to a people than average iq that also can change, at least in some peoples
map is a meme
IQ isn't entirely a meme, but at this point it might as well be
race matters more than IQ
> with an IQ of 85 are just above mental retardation level
hehe no
besides not like the sicilians in america and the irish also in america didn't have an iq of 85 at one point

and yet anyone with a brain would rather live in ireland or italy than korea or japan

the source is lynn, i think he himself revised it to 84 or something - same shit really
and now you've seen nigeria with an iq of 90

black problems don't arise from their intellect, not saying they aren't genetic
they are just lazy, random and indolent of course - is that genetic, maybe, probably

My understanding is that a lot of the population are pretty much still nomads and live similar to the way their ancestors lived. Well except for all the war mongering and steppeniggery.

and now you've seen african scores in the UK in the 90's

im pretty sure i read somewhere black PISA scores in the US are in the 90s but i can't find it - funny how some data spreads and other data doesn't hmm makes you think

anyway id guess 90 is their optimum, but no african country will ever reach that, beacuse of the psychotic element in the race and the inclination to be lazy and/or destructive - no country can work like that - but that's just my, mostly conjecture

oh and the mongolian average is probably based on an average of neighboring countries, lol, just like a lot of the averages on the map

some super fine methodology there

interesting fact about the brazilian estimate
brazil is 20%african 20% native 60% white genetically speaking
so in the same order 0.2*80(probably conservative) + 0.2*90(might be hopeful) + 0.2*100(about right) = 94
either way brazil ought to be in the 90s, genetically speaking

you notice this kind of thing and it makes you ponder

>0.2*100
i mean 0.6*100
and source on brazilian ethnic composition (blacks in brazil are actually mixed)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil#Autosomal_studies

i so wish for a real reliable score on native american IQ
i can't imagine it being as low or lower than african one with mesoamerican civilization and the high scores of inuits (>inb4 le cold weather meem as if china, europe, japan are actually cold anywhere near as much as where those indians live, not to mention historical insight lmao)

here's a pic of a funny one in a thousand school year - a freak outlier, must be said, still funny though

>Geographic Determinism

Mongols aren't mutts lol. Don't know where you got that information

useful land is the grassland and the med one

the desert is desert, the green and dark green ones have all the useful shit inside the trees - once you get rid of those, it becomes a desert

Ever wonder why no significant civilization ever rose in central africa/the northern congo basin?

Mongolia has the population of the metropolitan area Chicago spread over a harsh arid steppe more than twice the size of Turkey, landlocked between two repressive major powers.
What do they have to do to impress you?

Also mathlets never understand this but a higher mean IQ doesn't mean that population will produce a higher percentage of geniuses (as the function that describes the Gaussian distribution will be different for different samples).

It is perfectly possible for a population with a mediocre mean IQ (100) to produce the highest percentage of geniuses so long as the standard deviation is large enough to compensate.
China has a very impressive mean IQ but doesn't produce more geniuses than Europe.

It's almost as if populations and culture are different.

The premise is you can't be a mentally challenged retard who can't even spell your own name properly. Otherwise you probably can't even get into colleges.

Base intelligence is relatively important, in fact.

>has the most individual freedom on Earth
>communist somehow

Because high IQ means literally jackshit for a country if it has no money.

A few Anglo shitposters does not equal the whole of /pol/.

everything Ireland has is because of Anglo-Saxons.

what is non-verbal reasoning? spatial skills?

>so far as to claim being "lucky" is more important.

it's better to be born lucky than rich or smart. even, or rather especially, the chinese know that.

Lmfao proof you've never been on /pol/ redditard.

They believe Asians and Jews are smarter than whites.

Most people who complain about /pol/ are redditors who haven't even been there recently.

IQ's, Israel hate, serious racism and Hitler worship haven't been part of the board since like 2015. The board is now full of German hatred (including hitler) ironic racism, and just plain shitposting/alt right meme shit. Nowhere near as serious as the stormfag years.

Plus they're on Veeky Forums so they're automatically better than whatever Somethingawful colony the fags complaining about them come from.

in fact i'd say there are more stormfags/nazi sympathizers currently on Veeky Forums than there is on /pol/. At least percentage wise.

What is Sweden

Also compare with the US who has a lot of Irish ancestry. This map, 90% of people's opinions in this thread is bullshit.
Scientists can't even come to a consensus to define what is IQ and how to accurately test it.

>Irish traveler
Kek

spatial skills, abstract reasoning. basically it tests way to solve problems without language.

what is leftover after numeracy, literacy and visuo-spatial are controlled for? like raven's matrices?