Daytrading

90% traders will loose 90% of their money in 90 days.

For some reason I am only interested in learning how to daytrade. I find Technical Analysis much more interesting than Fundamental Analysis.

HODLing is boring. Even if hodling would return more money daytrading seems just more exciting.

How long it took you to become profitable daytrading?
What are your favourite methods/indicators etc what do you daytrade?
How did you learn it?

Also general daytrading thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just look at the coins with the most volume and invest in them when they're low and sell when they go high. You honestly cannot go wrong and it's easy as fuck.

I really like looking at charts with the Keltner channel wraped around, but the fact of the matter is that you make the bucks with moon coins and not so much with daytrading.
Thought you probable learn something from watching people daytrade life on youtube - there are also people who do it with BTC

>hodling is boring

This is why warren buffet is rich and u will lose your pants

>t. Former prop trader 2005-2008

You can still mooncoin and day trade at the same time.

I'm at it 90 days just about.

Never had more than $5200 and I made that my first week off $2300.

I have gone as low at $1830. Currently keep hitting $4400 and for whatever reason get sent back to $3300.

I think I've identified my issue, though.. Thinking I have big momey coming my way.

I look at my trading career thus far like an ico.

Got a hot start, dumped, climbed up, dumped, and resistance keeps sending me back. But time for a break through!

>start daytrading with $2000 on Robinhood
>make $810 profit in 1-2 months (at $2810 now)
>add $8000 to account ($10810)
>make another $2700 in 2-3 months daytrading
>at just over $13500 (up $3500 overall)

>start value investing and only buy companies that I think are intrinsically undervalued
>earnings season comes
>down $1700 already

And they say daytrading will lose me money...

>How long it took you to become profitable daytrading?
sent bitcoin to bittrex for the first time mid-march
I've been trading at high frequency for the past two months

>What are your favourite methods/indicators etc what do you daytrade?
a horizontal bar on literally any coin

>How did you learn it?
you have to teach yourself because once you realize how good you are at it, and because this is competition, and because you're basically exercising your intellect, outsmarting everyone else, you won't want to tell anyone else ever how to trade since it'll eat at your profits

you realize you can hold good coins and daytrade the swingers right?

dont put your full stack on day trading

>90% traders will loose 90% of their money in 90 days
what happened to the user that would make threads saying daytrading is worse than gambling like 5 times a day
i miss old biz

Try Swing Trading (hold for 1-2 weeks). I don't think you can beat high-frequency trading bots by day trading.

>coins
>cannot go wrong

No thanks, real stocks are better than scamcoin.

>What are your favorite methods/indicators etc what do you daytrade?
Level 2.
>How did you learn it?
Always learn by doing, with real money

73% of all statistics are made up on the spot

>90% traders will loose 90% of their money in 90 days.

what is the source of this retarded statement? I keep seeing it in different forms everywhere.

Warren Buffet is the equivilant of somebody who got into bitcoin when it was worth pennies. Oh wow, he's rich now, whoopdiedoo. He also started in a time where very few could actually invest reliably. He also said the internet and crypto were a bust. Warren Buffet is a retarded autist who came into the market at just the right time and now just coasts off his wealth.

welp. i lost 50% of my money in 4 days by daytrading

in past 5 years, the stock market has doubled! BTC could never beat that!

I'm guessing you:

>didn't have a plan
>didn't use stop loses
>didn't consult longer term charts
>risked more than 2% of your trading account on any one trade

my bet is on that he started with $20 trading crypto
or $500 trading stocks

And transaction fees mostly killed him

first month, lost 200€ acting like a Veeky Forumstard, buying high, selling low, no idea of anything

this month, i did some research, backtested various strategies, figured out good indicators + learned how to TA

went full tryhard, have 50€ now.
Next month i go big

*started again with 5€

Try paper trading, don't risk real money until you practice a lot.

marketwatch.com/game/

What do you use to browse through coins volumes?

I bought ETFs. Passively managed and easy to get gains out of them. One for total stock market trend and one for info tech sector.

So far over the last 5 years I have made $30k on a $12k investment. The dividends are alright. Still a wagecuck, but it's nice pocket change.

The problem with this is you. Your picks are just bad. Evidenced by how when you choose something to hold it just goes down, but when you day trade already successful stuff, you make money.

>claims Warren buffett is a retard autist

>meanwhile posting on an uzbeki dog whisper forum

Impatient day traders get rekt by chinese whales all day everyday

You used to be playing in a game with mostly inexperienced traders. A lot of people have moved from the stock market to trade crypto now and those people have way more experience tools and resources at their disposal.

All my stocks have been on target for earnings estimates or beat them. I think it's just the market shitting on retail & Amazon that made me my portfolio go down.

This guy fucks

Who is this ADHD faggot? enjoy getting cucked by ni hao and his whales "day trading"