NOSTOX here

Is it true? What the other boys on Veeky Forums are saying?

Am I BTFO?

STOX is literally the next bitcoin....
and I missed it....
ordering some rope on amazon right now

t.bagholders

Missed it? its not even 80m market cap yet.

All those other vaporware betting cryptos are up at 300m market caps and have no product to show for it yet.

Stox alpha releases in 4 days. There is still time user

$2
Just buy 25 STOX wait for 2x easy 50 bucks

look at augur and gnosis "products" and how long they've been around and how high market cap still is. i think you have to be braindead not to throw some coin in stox, and its still a good entry price, and all regardless of if you like the coin or the movement or not.

it's early
get in you faggot

>let's make a market that encourages insider betting
uh user

Literally how the fuck do you deposit on liqui

pls serr buy stocx on yobit

go to balances

i sent eth to liqui from bitfinex 12 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up. etherscan shows no history of the transaction. luckily stox is cheaper now but i have no idea when bitfinex will re queue my transaction. i thought i was going to get buttfucked on liqui, instead bitfinex buttfucked me. anyone else experience this judaism? supposedly they take forever to respond to support tickets too.

I was told to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Funnily enough, I heard this from Veeky Forums, so I'm going to do the opposite of THAT.

Just traded all of my XRP gains for some good STOX. Let the money flow begin. You guys better be right.

how long did it take you to transfer eth from bitfinex?

Transferred ETH from a diff exchange. Took about 5-6 minutes confirmations included.

>built on Bancor
>shilled by a nigger that can't read and beats his wife

That's all you need to know OP. Stox has to been running some intense shareblue level advertising campaign on this board because you'd have to be a retard to think this is ever going to go anywhere and it represents everything most Veeky Forums users hate.

Wrong. Gambling is fun you buzzkill

Stox has to been running some intense shareblue level advertising campaign on this board because you'd have to be a retard to think this is ever going to go anywhere and it represents everything most Veeky Forums users hate.

Veeky Forums users don't hate money.

must be nice. do you know if this is a common issue i'm having? i asked bitfinex but their customer support is dog shit.

Forgot my little greentext arrow. There goes any gloating screencaps I'd have used in a few days.

Not sure. It's definitely at the fault of Bitfinex. Mine was Bittrex and most of the time was sent on their end. Liqui processed it quite fast I must say.

>also shilled by guy who bites people

ohhh i know, there's no transaction history on etherscan. i sent a wee bit of eth to liqui to see how it went and it got there right away. then i sent more and bitfinex shit the bed.

Nice just bought 100k