Gore Thread

"In Beijing, Red guards stored the Ming Dynasty tomb of Wan Li and destroyed not only priceless artifacts but the emperor and empress’s remains were then publicly denounced and burned. According to the book “Mao’s Last Revolution” by the end of the cultural revolution, 4922 of the 6843 sites in Beijing officially designated as of “historical interest” had been destroyed. The forbidden city only barely managed to escape this mass chaos."

Communists are retards

>commies

I keep living and hating commies everyday more

FUCKING COMMUNISTS NEED TO ALL BE SHOT, THESE MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT OR DECENCY

I COULD VISIT THE TUILERIES OR THIS SITE, OR LENIN FORBID, A RUSSIA THAT ISN'T A HELLHOLE IF GODDAMN COMMUNISTS DIDN'T RUIN EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

literally worse than ISIS

>As a result of this campaign, many sparrows died from exhaustion; citizens would bang pots and pans so that sparrows would not have the chance to rest on tree branches and would fall dead from the sky.[2] Sparrow nests were also destroyed, eggs were broken, and chicks were killed. In addition to these tactics, citizens also resorted to simply shooting the birds down from the sky.[3] These mass attacks depleted the sparrow population, pushing it to near extinction.[3] Furthermore, contests were held among enterprises, government agencies, and schools in cleanliness.[2] Non-material rewards were given to those who handed in the largest number of rat tails, dead flies and mosquitoes, or dead sparrows.[4]
>Some sparrows found refuge in the extraterritorial premises of various diplomatic missions in China. The personnel of the Polish embassy in Beijing denied the Chinese request of entering the premises of the embassy to scare away the sparrows who were hiding there and as a result the embassy was surrounded by people with drums. After two days of constant drumming, the Poles had to use shovels to clear the embassy of dead sparrows.[6]

so... this is the power.. of the people's war.... whoa

No mercy for the flying bourgeois

Look up the story of Mao and mangoes.

>Filename

They are nothing but destroyers. None of their pretend beliefs about "everybody gets whatever they want :)" actually fucking mean anything to them. They care about destroying beauty, that's it.

Wtf is this shit

That's a mine called Huda Jama, Slovenia

Commies be like
>they were collaborating military aged males
>they deserved what was coming to them
pic related is recovered from the mine

Commies be like
>it was just after the war, atrocities happened
>you're only trying to deflect from the fact they were mostly collaborators
>why can't we just let the past go?
>you're probably a fascist

p fucking mad desu

Is it correct that people blamed the sparrows in bad havest, so they killed most of them, then because big no birds to eat the insects the crops were decimated and the people ended up staving anyways

Uma delicia

>Non-material rewards

Pacific War was some brutal shit

Does anyone have any pictures of the brutal Partisan actions under German Occupation? I heard that the things the Partisans and the Germans did to each other gave the Japs a run for their money

Pfff, they only burn you _after_ you die?

yes
as it turns out, sparrows eat more locusts than they do rice grains

The juicy mangoes of revolution

Estonian SS hunting partisans near Pskov

Molds of the faces of injured war veterans

I too hate Nazis.

Death masks I'd say

The fact that all these people had names make these pictures more tragic

A lot of these escapades were in fact well-planned looting expeditions.

I think it was in Life and Death in Shanghai or one of those horror memoirs where the author mentioned warehouses full of relics and treasures being surreptitiously brought across the border to HK to be sold on the sly for party bigwigs.

And the Chinese blame Johnny Foreigner for all the looting and destruction!

what a bunch of cunts

guess what they are having for dinner.

UMA

DELICIA

what's the context here?

that's going in deep

>yfw

Funny how he can keep fighting while those poor 21 year old male refugees flooding Europe are war torn and devastated.

>Although the media had a field day, although pages were filled with mango mania and even posters were published, there is no mention anywhere of someone actually eating one of the fruits

Soviets capture a Polish officer (possibly a Capt Rosiński), during the Polish–Soviet War, sometime in 1920, presumably after the Battle of Warsaw, which had left the Soviets badly bloodied and thrown them into headlong retreat. Which might explain why Russian soldiers might not have been in the most generous of moods.

Europeans sure take everything to the next level

>ywn live in a world of true unspoiled Russian or Chinese culture and history thanks to commietard autism
>your entire world is shitty commie lacks and soulless modern architecture

To make matters worse, think of what could have been accomplished if the faggot commies hasn't turned half the world into an economically destitute shit hole that spent 60 years working to undermine everyone else

They deserved it for reactionaries, you can't stop the rage of the proletariat.

Wow, thank you.

As the saying goes, better dead than red

Was he attacked by an eraser? wtf

>"In Berkeley, SJWs stormed the university library and destroyed not only priceless artifacts but books written from "problematic hegemonic perspectives," which were then publicly denounced and burned. According to the book “We Wuz Muthafuggin Kangs and Sheeeiiit,” by the end of the SJW revolution, 4922 of the 6843 sites in the US officially designated as of “historical interest” had been destroyed. The Egyptian wing of the Met in NYC only barely managed to escape this mass chaos, with many statues spray-painted black "like they original skin wuz," or tagged with gang graffiti."

found my new steam profile pic

You could still live in a world of unspoiled Chinese culture.

Just don't complain about having to shit in a bucket or freeze to death in the winter.

>mfw my Grandfather's ancestral village was only accessible by foot up until a road was built to it in 1995.

4 u

When you made the wrong investment

>village was only accessible by foot
哈哈,臭农民!!

>C*mmunist subhumans will defend thiz

The japs did some really fucked up shit

>communism ruined russia and ee
>not the rampant corruption which plagued them after 1989

>implying they had it better off under communism

If I was him I would also keep fighting.

When you're in warfare, nobody will ask what happened to you. Nobody will look at you weird. Everybody knows what it's about and how essentially everyone is just one wrong move away from the same fate.

It's the return to civility and normal life that would be the scary step...

just because commies brough industrialisation to the rural areas does not mean it wouldnt have happened faster and better under capitalism/faschism

t. balkanon

The 90's had a corruption problem. But the former majority of the century had a communist problem that lead to starvation, genocides, mass incarcerations, and a slowly failing industrial system that lent itself to being monopolised and abusive.

Starvation in the USSR stopped in the mid 1940s. Genocide stopped around the end of WWII, and the GULAGs shrank drastically in the early and mid 1950s after Stalin died.

Lel, you mad classcucks?

Don't spend it all at once ;)))))