Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text
bithumb.cafe/archives/10929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

omg yase can't wait to FOMO into an already well underway moon mission

sad thing is retards do it all the time

>+ 35%

holy fuck. Moonero.

Bought at 42-50. This is like the first one I actually hit big, only got 6 though.

Who /21 club/ here?

how do you think the moon mission continues?

28th is the day of the big bubble starts, we're just in the preparation stage for that atm

does anyone else wanna give their predictions for the peak of the bubble and the lowest it's ineviably going to correct to? 450/180 still seems about right to me over the next month

finally it's going up, glad i got over 5000 earlier this year

I fomo'd into monero at 100 a few hours ago. Seems like a good choice now

I fomo'd into ETH at 40 dollars just 3 days after it was 10 dollars. Seems like a good choice now.

it's interesting the way this gets pumped on bitfinex usd/xmr.

US government trying to pass a bill to gain control of crypto

Monero is going to skyrocket from here on out as people get the fuck out of non-anonymous coins

WEEEE

good job!

congrats to everyone who got in when it was around 40 for the last few months

should have done it myself, good on you all

Need this to drop.

Going to continue rising, correct itself a few times, and in 2018 be upwards of $1k per XMR.

What an uncommonly pleasant post

It already did

It went from 2.9m to 2.7m

get in NOW

ALL HAIL THE CARTEL COIN

it's a trap.

I am shorting this bitch currently. No way this goes past 130.

Why so user?

$160 tonight at least

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text

It was introduced in May though, and hasn't made any progress. How is this the culprit?

How the FUCK is this happening?! Jesus fucking christ. It's a good day to be a darkweb drug lord I guess.

you already missed the moon.

NEO is gonna go up to .01 satoshis

Because it's the ultimate cryptocurrency. In fact, it's the ONLY "crypto" currency.

Why is monero going up so much lately? I've owned a lot for a while and freaking out because I don't know why I'm getting so much from this

Did some cool darknet site start using it and make the news? Is someone pump&dumping it? Should I sell? wtf is happening

It's weird as fuck. It's mooning when two of the biggest darknet markets got taken down this summer. Doesn't make any sense.

bye bye btc hello the worlds true crypto

dip dip dip, reckon it will keep mooning?

just look at coinmarketcap markets you hillbilly. gooks are pumping it.

headed to 150-160 then dip

bithumb has the highest trading volume of any exchange and they're listing it on the 28th. People are buying because there's a really really obvious bubble about to happen because of that.

This. hodl after the dip

that makes sense. I was thinking if it had to do with news about laws, then zcash would be going up too, but it only had a small bump recently.

hoping this shit can make me back the money i lost on zrx, then im gonna go all in on... THAT

How'd you find this info user?

Zcash is a glorified shitcoin friend. This is the real deal.

a little birdie told me mr. FBI :^)
google operation bayonet

k-kindness?

this is jumping due to mcgregor mayweather fight

sell sellsell sell

Fuck off
Buy PIVX

Its happening!

You can stop pushing this now. The market has spoken.

shhhhh moon is rising

just picked up 100k at the ATH, how am I doing?

good its going to 150 easily

Unless you have several thousands of dollars in this, a 200% gain is not "hitting it big".

good thing I do

oh shit oooooh shit I think I'm gonna cum wooohoooo!

hold motherfuckers

bitch you don't know about my zksnarks

200% in a week is pretty good. For once monero is the right crypto to playing with atm if you're a day trader, probably won't be again for a long time.

About to drop $10k on this, am I an idiot for buying an ATH before a dip?

Order book is looking nice. This thing looks like it's about to take off again...

Maybe. Maybe not.

Yeah obviously you retard idiot

I have my $ in Monero & Vertcoin atm Also ppl should grab XRP while its low and yummy

At what price should I sell?

How about never?

thank you

fuuuuck I didn't have time to accumulate more. I have only a measly $3k in XMR right now, am I gonna make it?

This is relative.

depends, do you think the koreans are going to dump on the 28th, or do you think monero is going moon? you have to ask yourself, what % of Koreans are going to buy on the 28th when it goes live, and what % have been buying in the last few days in preparation for it?

I'm pretty sure it's going to moon bigtime myself. Even if it doesn't there are no coins with a better long-term future than monero anyway, so the downside is limited. Seems like an easy choice.

99% of the world doesn't know what XMR is. In 5 years, about 50% will know what it is. And you already have 3 grand invested into it. You'll be fine man

Why has XMR been so cheap compared to DASH? Market cap so much lower too.

it's difficult for noobs to use. as that changes, the money will flow in.

The market is irrational but it looks like it is correcting.

>tfw I knew Monero was one of the only good coins but only bought 7.5 coins
Feels bittersweet, i knew it was guaranteed to go up over time but I was afraid of the possibility of losing cash.

dash is premined, has very small supply which is further reduced by masternodes. thus it is extremely easy to manipulate by whales

you sold zrx? LOL

I see no reason why XMR can't have a $10b market cap

Am I too late for gainz?

no, but you've missed a chunk of it. If you invest now you're going to triple your money at best over the next week, probably a lot less.

XMR $1000 Edition next week? :)

If China ever decided to block I2p like they did with TOR this shit would drop like a rock and go back to the shithouse. XSPEC on the other hand works in China on TOR network, along with several other wealthy oil countries that will soon be buying XSPEC

I'll be very surprised if it goes that high. I think it'll stop just before 500$ before correcting. Will take months to overtake that ATH as well.

noob here. any indicator of how long it'll be mooning, or is this kinda thing down to experience?

Due to the nature of this coin, expect it to keep rising for the next several months.

Cheers. And what about the steady growth for the last 6-7 hours. Does this kinda thing generall plateu or just completely tank at a certain threshhold?

I would expect plateaus and even dips after each surge, but it will bottom out higher than the previous time.

Most of the time it will correct down to the halfway point between the high and the low before it started pumping. However it's hard to predict how high it will actually go.

Thanks anons, seems consistent with what I'm seeing. Little surge in the next 10-15 mins then?

I bought 20 late last year but I frittered most of it away as it approached $50

Even though I hold a grand total of 2 XMR, I legitimately hope it skyrockets as it is a legit coin

Yeah even if I don't become rich off of it, I'd be happy if it became the #1 coin like it deserves. Bitcoin may be the first, but it's not the best.

likely

The korean bitthumb trade event is going to make this shit insane, its a no brainer. For the newbs - bitthumb is worlds largest exchange - throwin around in excess of $1billion daily. Heres my breakdown:

Deposits begin on the 28th, after being delayed. More hypu. This means the koreans are going to hodl which will dry up the supply - price goes up. You can ALREADY see this habbening

The koreans are playing around with it already, look at those volume spikes and then look at the price rise and where it settles at afterwards. They are holding. Some are battling it out with their big bid and buy walls already on bittrex and polo

The best of them are shaking up the weak hands and busting down the sell walls bit by bit to accumulate. Doesnt look like theyre trying dump-then-buy accumulates - these pre-game variety of korean gambler are careful

Anyways, given the effect volume is having now, this shit gonna Moonero. I mean, bitthumb is literally having a 'who is the biggest whale?' event here. Just look at what they did to BCash, absolutely thrashed up to triple which settled down to double, and then not too long later as well. Going off of that, and the fact that XMR is probably going to be 150-200 when they go ham... in all honesty I can see this spiking briefly up to 700 no joke

I just started in crypto a week ago with 100AUD just to play around with and learn to day trade, I'm up about 30$ on the back of NEO, then LSK, which i got out of way to early to jump all in on this. Just wish i had chucked in more to start with.

Fuck man. My Monero has been sitting in my wallet for a couple months... not really keen on sending it back to the exchange. But shit. 700? I might have to just sell it if it hits that point.

I concur with his analysis but 700 is pretty unlikely. 200-250 is well within reach though

Given that, don't chase the train once its taken off unless you know what you are doing. Right now its all aboard time, you can pack a bag or two.

Come the 28th and the volume goes insane - I would not recommend buying in and jumping in with the sharks at 300+ though, unless it literally happens within a couple hours, at which point 700 + is a safe bet.

Also remember this event is several days long, not like that single-day insanity that was BCH 300 -> 900.

What this looks like then, I cant be too sure. Simply put - deposits have already started.

Deposit period is from now till Mon 28th noon. The full deposit will apparently get a 1% bonus credited at a later time.

Trading then opens immediately till Thurs 08/31 midnight. This is the 'trading period'

This is where the vague comes in.

The 'Bingham Weekend Monet Trading King" event is from Sat 09/02 00:00 - till Sun 09/03 23:59 (bout 48 hours)

I dont know if during the trading period, and/or the 'trading king' period is when the craziest shit will happen. Nor do I understand fully where they will measure the whale activity for the top50 trader prizes.

Heres the sauce:
bithumb.cafe/archives/10929

In any case, yes 700 is ambitious ha. Honestly though I've got staggering sells laddering up to cover cost of investment starting at 250, some moon-500,600,700 nets just in case. Depending on when the shit hits the fan, and if I'm not stuck at the dayjob watching, I might throw the rest down.

Fact is, its going to dip hard when the dust settles. I plan on buying some back in with some of the profits then and hodl, as this coins' growin on me the more I look into it.

Good luck!

Pic related - google translate - "Monroe network " rofl. I sure hope so

So is it worth cashing out now while the price is relatively high, reinvesting the cash until Sunday night and then coming back to lert it rocket, or maybe better to sit tight and expect wild fluctuations while everyone gets in on this in preparation for Monday?

Quick warning - if youre going to buy in right now - its looking like a bit of correction for real. Its ~3PM in Korea as well, so they might be chilling for the day. Or maybe it will pick back up their evening for them when they're all home after work, etc.

Anyways, this is either correction or some weak-hand shaking action, and some whale to whale conflict. might wanna put in buys at 0.02750000 but I dont see it staying below that for long moving forward. Though it may in the very short term but I doubt.

Im looking at this moving buy wall on bittrex right now at 0.02825031 - 800 xmr lol

Unless you have serious insider info, trying to time the bottom is only gonna screw you over with a coin that will be largely increasing over the coming weeks. Unless you consider yourself an expert, just hold.

Please remember that if the price is too low, then a dramatic rise may be required in order to correct the market price. We are currently experiencing a price correction, and the question remains open: is the correction going to the logical risk-adjusted discounted value of cash flow with infinite duration, or will it pause for a while before it continues to correct?

In the first case it would continue up for a couple of orders of magnitude. But given the historical madness of crowds which has allowed XMR to remain undervaled for so long and to such a large degree, I rather expect the price to pause and stagnate somewhere between 100 and 200 until more information leaks to a larger pool of investors, of greater liquidity, causing the upward correction to resume.

One would think this should be obvious to anyone with a basic finance background, given the historical example of BTC. Why does it not sink in to their thick skulls? Well, FOMO will fix that eventually.

Holy shit, that 800 bid got gobbled up in like 2 seconds. Nvm bout the 2750000 its back up to 2800000 on the 1-minute. In any case look at those weak-hand shaking dips and snatch-ups on the 1-minute - especially just now at 22:52:

Trying to trade that shit will probably get ya burnt