>tfw little more than 1/3 of a masternode

being a poorfag is hell

oh, cool. civic when?

278 here
It's ok user...

it's ok user, your trips will moon us

10k for a masternode right?

yup

60k obsidian here. I usually don't invest in ICOs but I could not resist this beauty.

>shill

you can't even buy it anywhere. Why would anyone shill right now

hes mad he didnt buy the ico

now to find out if they actually fucked up my purchase or not

bought in on week 2 and got it confirmed in the slack but my counter has said 0 odn ever since

im gonna fud this coin to hell if they burn my coins so be ready for it

it showed me 0 too but logging out and back in fixed it. it should be fine bro.

Lol I bought 3 minutes before it ended and have my coins showing

Only picked up 1600, am I going to make it boys?

Without a doubt

We are ALL gonna make it, Obsidian bros.

i'm ready

Soooo

what's the market cap for this? Like 5 millions max?

From their whitepaper: "The current estimate from our developers of the number
of coins required is 10,000 ODN, but we reserve the right to change this value before the
Masternodes launch for a number of reasons: costs of running the node, responsibilities of the
nodes and affordability have to be balanced to provide for a large, and ensuring a global network
that is up to the demands of satisfying the needs of our platform."

Any unsold coins were burned. I dunno why everyone was shilling this so high, like you all wanted a higher supply?

I just wanted my Veeky Forumsbros to get in. A few thousands more aren't going to dilute my share that much.

uh we love and care for our fellow Veeky Forums posters? duh?

Whens it hit bittrex

real bros

Is this a hold of a flip boys?

The more people who buy the coin, the more people we have to shill it when it hits exchanges

biz browsers are usually poor nocoiners, so we get all the benefits without much dilution

19.6m sold, not bad

or*

Did you even make your own research about obsidian? most of their team are fakes or nobodies with no knowledge of the business. dont believe me? try to look them up on linked in. Anybody who invested in this is a litteral retard. This shitcoin is gonna be worth nothing. Quote my words

nobody is going to bother quoting your words. not now. not ever. stay mad, no obsidian.

So what does a masternode even do for you? I should have just enough for one

tell that to monero holders bro

Uh the developer from monero is an advisor

dividends equal to 10% of your coins annually, if i'm not mistaken.

This is actually the best argument I've seen for shilling ICOs. Get a bunch of biz posters to invest their lunch money in return for some nice shilling.

They seem legit to me, they had 500+ connections. If you want shitty linkedins just look at Avalon. Their CEO has 11 connections on linkedin

Should I wait until an ICO is over to start shilling it? I found a good one none of you are talking about, but last time I bought a good one up the Chinese woke up and instabought the ICO and I missed out. Luckily they re-opened the cancelled whitelist for that.

tell us bro. we are all amigos here.

whew lad 500+, they just accept beaners and pinoys they dont even know from around the globe

and you're probably the retard who sent eth to the enigma scammer cause they went to MIT. They gotta be good r-right guys?

none of the people from any of these projects particularly impress me. The guys from chainlink don't have resumes that should have everyone shitting bricks like they've been doing. The kyber guys aren't special either

yeha ok bro. go back to avalon and suck on that avalon horse dick.

6.4k coins here, am I gonna make it?

yes. 6k is the minimum for lambo land. gratz

how much real coins did you pledge for that obsicuck faggotery desu

LOL stay cucked. do they make wallets for your blackberry?

May as well, I actually got mine already so if it gets bought up now there are just more Veeky Forumsbros to shill it. Please don't make me regret this guys. Look up vibehub. Thank me later.

I should have bought more

same here
WHY DIDN'T I FUCKING BUY MORE

When are we gonna receive the coins and when will it hit some exchange?

Is that supposed to get me triggered? Because its only making me laugh at how ridiculous you sound. Try harder