Yoshi Coin (YC)

Got mine!!

yoshicoineth.wixsite.com/yoshicoin

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99#code)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit. 160 YC in circulation. Getting close to the halfway point.

What is this? Might as well be a tip box

This is the equivalent of those apps that cost $1k just to say you paid $1k for an app

>mfw bought 5
>i own more than 1%

coins like these are like decoration for your living room. They don't serve a purpose other than lightening the mood.

Get out of here you Yoshi shill faggot.

*Sigh*

Not shilling. . .I like Nintendo related stuff and enjoy collecting novelties. Never asked anyone to invest, simply made a statement that I bought something I like. . .

I also like green lambos! =D

Cost me pretty much nothing and has unlimited moon potential! Do you hate money?

175 / 372 gone!

:P

if (totalSupply > 371) { //Make sure that no more than 372 Yoshi Coins can be made.
revert();
}

>tfw fomo'd into buying a shitty vanity coin

lol are you down $6?

LAMBO when?

Bought mine. Fuck yeah.

I'm reading the contract source code (etherscan.io/address/0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99#code)

is it just me or is there a ton of redundant code in it. (skip past line 145, previous stuff is just erc20)

There is a lot of redundant code.
I think he was just trying to be 100% certain that only 372 could be made.

Thanks, I don't have much solidity experience and wasn't sure if I was missing something there.

I noticed the mint() function isn't marked internal, so I got really hopeful that I could call the function directly without paying, but I guess msg.value only gets set if you're paying, and mint() isn't payable so you can't call it directly usefully. Drat, just spent an hour learning solidity hoping I could break it.

Damn yoshicoin is going to sell out by the end of this weekend.

Exact reason for the redundancy.
:P

Are those contracts stored ON the ETH blockchain?

I think it's only the compiled bytecode (no comments, formatting, etc), so mostly.

Neat.

What it is up with the retarded concept of 5 coins max? You understand people can just use multiple addresses and transfer the tokens right? Or just posses the keys to multiple addresses. It does not *do* anything

Everyone knows this. It's more of an honor code than anything to promote a wider distribution since there are so few.

> 370 > 371
false
> 371 > 371
false
> 372 > 371
true

Only 371 will be made.