How much would it cost to live in a big, open field?

How much would it cost to live in a big, open field?

where is a big open green field, with grass flat in all direction? and how much would it cost?

that's called a ranch

homestead in alaska and hold out for the summer

the mosquitoes will kill you but this option is free

I dont want cattle or dirt or fences, I want big open green field like OP pic

whjere is a place like this? and, t the price?

The XP background is in Sonoma.

Ireland

too small i live in america I need BIG land. ireland I feel like I look to one direction and Ill see water or a house

Good luck getting a wide open arable fertile field, when we have 7 billion people to feed, without paying a king's ransom.

Pic related. Pretty much all of mainland US.

I also want this, or the swedish nigger-proof military bunker that the other user bought for 200k

Where was the photo taken? Or is it a composite?

Buy a Ranch in Vermont user, you will not fucking regret it.

This is my absolute dream, not necessarily in America though. But I'm also not very interested in self sufficiency so the plan begs the question, where the fuck do you get food?

I'm afraid we were born just a tad too little too early. I envision cities dying when semi automated cars and cheaper energy make it possible to distribute food across vast expenses of land, people will begin to turn to the heaven that is nature, to non-arable lands. Only then will the jews be defeated.

i remeber looking out plane window and see this./ just what are those circles?

i dont know the one user said sonoma but I looked it up and found nothing

too many trees and hills

you have to kill a bison
I dont know about water... perhaps rain. or follow the bison to their water hole

Google pivot irrigation.

From a bird's eye viewpoint seems like a complete waste of space but I don't know shit about it.

>you have to kill a bison
>I dont know about water... perhaps rain. or follow the bison to their water hole
lol wtf

why don't they make smaller circles in the middle of each block of larger circles?

Land is cheap, irrigation equipment isn't.

The Great Hungarian Plain is a bit like that, but more yellow than green. Very empty and pretty though, like a big sea. I assume the steppes to the east are similar.

hungary is my favorite country but i will never learn the language so it pointless

probably to prevent crops from mixing together and they also probably have contracts from the seed sellers to only grow on x amount of space.
Could be a problem with how much nutrients the extra space would take from the rest of the field too.

If you watch Hungarian dubbed Disney movies or stuff like that, it makes it stick a bit better