ISLAM AND EUROPE TIMELINE (355-1291 A.D.)

ISLAM AND EUROPE TIMELINE (355-1291 A.D.)
here is what islam did to Europe during medieval times.
refer link below

thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts/Islam-BattlesDate.pdf
grandesbatallas.es/reconquista_cronologia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That map is wrong

Half of those "battles" is Europe are made up or random guests at best, it's also lacking the raids in Piedmont, Liguria and Lombardy

in their defence , Christianity had a lot of extra crusades as well, not nearly as many as the arabs tho

yep here

That map is misleading and lacks context. Bill Warner is woefully wrong

Christians also tried to take bake Tunisia back both in Byzantine times and under Charles V of Hapsburg

meme map
also
>the destruction of classical civilization
ayyy

>no constantinopole
>no adrionopole
ye im sure it's accurate

not to mention the different time periods in your two maps
one is 1300 years of supposed islamic battles, the other is less than 200 years of supposed crusading battles

I can tell you that most of those battle in Spain and Portugal weren't made up, mohammed.

You are forgetting the Northern Crusades where bloodthirsty christians forcefully converted local pagan populations and killed all who resisted. Shows how christianity is just as imperialistic and warmongering religion as islam.

Tell me what battle was this

I can tell you they were in Sardinia and Corsica except for a few dots

aren't most of these simply pirate raids

Religion is justification for virtually any crime, back in the good ol' days.

Why are christians so deceitful? I thought Jesus teaches that lying is bad?

kek waiting for a response

This is why YouTube education is so dangerous

You get a mongrel claiming false authority on the basis of his PhD that has nothing to do with history feeding stupid kids a dangerous narrative via a video that's about as historically acurate as the movie Braveheart

Don't get me wrong i hate muslims and their shitty religion but this whole shitshow is An incredible insult tot the study of history

>Warner graduated from North Carolina State University where he got his PhD. in physics and mathematics in 1968.
Wow, really makes him an expert on medieval Europe and middle eastern history.

>no constantinopole
It's not showing Muslim attacks bro.

This is monumentally stupid.

>Treat all Muslim conflicts against Christians as Jihads as opposed to just wars of conquest or minor raids
>Count every battle for the Muslims. only count like 20 for the Christians
>Christians invading Muslims only counts when it is in the Levant from the 11th to 14th centuries
>Ignore the Reconquista
>Ignore the Norman conquest of Sicily
>Ignore the various wars that led to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire
>Ignore the colonization of North Africa
>Ignore the Frankish conquest of the Saxons
>Ignore the Northern Crusades
>Ignore the Albigensian Crusade
>Ignore the Hussite Wars

But yeah the Christians were just poor innocent people trying to drive the Muslims out of Anatolia and Hispania by invading the Levant.

>Muh pagans dindu nuffins we wuz peaceful n shiet
>muh northern crusade of aggression

Fuck off neopagan, the Prussian and Lithuanian pagans were well known for constantly harassing and raiding Poland and further, the only ones who probably dindu nuffins were the Estonian and Latvian ones and they suffered much less. European pagans almost always started throwing shit first only to end up buried beneath and a thousand years later people act like it was just Christian aggression.

>>Ignore the Frankish conquest of the Saxons
>>Ignore the Northern Crusades
>>Ignore the Albigensian Crusade
>>Ignore the Hussite Wars
What does this have to do with wars between Islam and Christianity?

It illustrates that when Christians were powerful they had no problems invading and forcibly converting peoples of other faiths. Christians aren't innocents just trying to survive they were just as bellicose as the Muslims at the time, it just so happened that for most of the time period before the middle ages and the early middle ages the Muslims were more powerful than the minor Christian kingdoms and the declining Eastern Roman Empire.

Wends dindnuffin
Niklot was a good boy!

>Reconquista
A reconquest of Christian lands.
>Norman conquest of Sicily
Another reconquest.
>Collapse of the Ottoman Empire
The school bully got what was coming to him.
>North Africa
Pay back for raids.
>Franks vs Saxons
Pay back for raids.
>Northern Crusades
Pay back for raids.

The other two are pure autism that Christians often get in to.

>muh pagans dindu nuffin we wuz kangz till christians oppressed us n shiet

Don't raid people if you don't wanna get BTFO.

>Islam
>355 AD
?

The raids were started by Poles in an effort to take pagan land.

>he doesn't know about the Fourth Crusade

Finns didn't do shit to christians. Still the bloodthirsty genocidal c*ristian hordes attacked, fuck them.

>christian lands
>not lands conquered by christians

This is the source for that retarded meme map cspipublishing.com/statistical/charts/Islam-BattlesDate.pdf

For example, USA ships fighting pirates near Morocco is considered jihad and marked as jihad.
Yes, american jihadists killing arab crusaders.

So... who is joining me to get it all back - and more? States can't into warfare anymore, but that doesn't me they won't support us on our global conquest to overpower the Islamic world.

>global conquest to overpower the Islamic world
why?

grandesbatallas.es/reconquista_cronologia.html

Enjoy it mohammed.