NEO moon when

Please tell me it will moon soon.

i dunno but i'll be buying an apartment like that when it does

I-It'll moon soon g-guys

>implying any of us are holding bags of any kind

OH shit

it's already mooning retard

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THESE CUNTS GOING BACK ON SALE

15% of portfolio in NEO. Don't fret. In a fortnight, we will all be rich.

15%? heh
i'm literally 100%, biatch

There is going to be ICO on 10th sep . So it will moon definitely . So HODL

Buy Lisk instead, much more room to Moon with the smaller marketcap, also volume increasing instead of with NEO decreasing

lisk is just a fad that will die very soon like ripple did

Is it just me or have GAS earnings decreased significantly? Not sure what this means desu, on one hand we have a number of ICOs coming out that will require GAS, holding NEO allows whales to form a monopoly on the ecosystem. On the other hand...

NEO will become less profitable to hold, I think a few weeks ago I calculated 20,000 NEO will profit you around $250 of GAS /day. Now it's giving you around half that while the price of GAS has only dropped around $10. Decisions, decisions.....

Whales are accumulating

>Tfw no ledger nano s
How are they so undersupplied?

Real shit, I anticipate it'll go up when Red Pulse ICO begins. You can only buy Red Pulse with NEO so demand for it will obviously be higher than it is now.

my GAS earnings have not changed significantly. they certainly have not decreased by half.

Are you sure? Currently I am generating 1/2 of what I was a few weeks ago. I even put the numbers in NEOtoGas and they seem lower. Isn't it expected that GAS earnings slow seeing as they are limited supply or does it not work in similar fashion to BTC?

And only in whole amounts can you use neo. Itll also give around 2500 tokens afaik so much potential

well GAS is mined and therefore has difficulty adjustments. but i have not witnessed anything close to a 50% swing.

Hmmm. Maybe I made a mistake. Guess i'll just keep a close eye on it.

Why'd u think that? clearly Europeans build superior products in every area. Just look at cars, who'd the hell buy a Chinese car? Lisk has the backing of the german gouverment.

Not europeans, G E R M A N S

They're currently networking to get a bunch of people to create ICO's. When this starts coming to fruition and the start popping up, strap yourselves in. A few this year and then 2018 is gonna be v.interesting.