Are you faggots really spending your allowance on fucking bit coins? literally the same shit as runescape gold...

are you faggots really spending your allowance on fucking bit coins? literally the same shit as runescape gold. real traders trade stocks. when vitalik prints more bit coins you're all going to get wrecked. i'm going to laugh at all you faggots when this bubble pops

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nuh uh!!

baby dont worry if you dont understand the technology cuz u dont gotta im just gonna

make ez money

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

>when vitalik prints more bitcoins

I chuckled, thanks OP

NEETs don't understand the difference between real money and fake money.

nice bait faggot

BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS AND DOLLARS GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

>real traders trade stocks
Stay classic, Veeky Forums

>are you faggots really spending your allowance on fucking bit coins? literally the same shit as runescape gold. real traders trade stocks. when vitalik prints more bit coins you're all going to get wrecked. i'm going to laugh at all you faggots when this bubble pops
Made allot already. Got in early! I don't even know what to do with all the money.

>literally the same shit as runescape gold
I made thousands trading that OP. Guess I should get into crypto

Speaking of which, are there any OSRS gold farmers out there willing to take on board an apprentice?

r9k-NEET here who could really use the money. I'd be happy to give you a cut of my first few months income if that helped.

real traders trade bonds lol

but i do trade stocks

what the fuck is wrong with this shit
>places sell order at 650k
>immediately another order appears at 649k
>changes order to 648k
>order changes again to 647k
>removes order
>order changes to 649k

when did trading became such cancer

>real traders trade stocks

real traders trade shitcoin

...and you're a fagt

Bots, you'd see the same thing in the stock market. If you aren't just trying to daytrade set your buy order for what you want to buy at and leave it up for a few hours. If you are trying to daytrade, give up.

Runescape gold is harder to make money off of than cryptocurrency though

I drunkenly lol'd at this while blunt smoke went up my nose

Generally most MMOs in-game currencies are much harder to acquire than crypto. You have to play 16 hours a day, participate in events, study game economy and trade mechanics. Here you just buy low sell high (or the opposite if you're a Veeky Forumsnessman). Really makes you think.

>real traders trade stox

words of wisdom, OP.

>real stupid traders trade stocks

Enjoy your 10% yearly returns lmao