Why are Turks so militaristic?

Why are Turks so militaristic?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2f4_1477820770
imdb.com/title/tt7146600/?ref_=m_nm_knf_i2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4904778/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188673-Turkish-Autosomal-DNA-West-Central-and-East-Anatolian-Turks
dienekes.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/who-are-anatolian-turks-reappraisal-of.html
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/turkey-not-very-turkic-a-genetic-history-of-the-turkic-peoples/
etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607764/index.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/23/turkey-will-stop-teaching-evolution-schools-education-ministry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what god awful movie is this from?

They're muslims, which makes them warlike and belligerent, but they're also NOT Arabs, which means they're able to organize themselves and behave with something resembling human reason.

give me a template for this

Dunno that's because we're surrounded by our enemies i guess. Even our most important leaders in history were military leaders including Ataturk himself.

>victims are women, check
>the perpetrators are male, rightwing, and bigoted, check
Literally the fascist nightmare people fear in the West. We will never be at peace until everyone of these para-militarists are flattened.
liveleak.com/view?i=2f4_1477820770

>victims

Who told them to join the PKK?

imdb.com/title/tt7146600/?ref_=m_nm_knf_i2
tv series

Explain Afghanistan then

Turkish men are actually very effeminate.

t. someone who travels to Turkey regularly.

I can easily beat you up kid

They seem a bit over-equipped if all they are going to shoot are commie rats

I very much doubt that.

In any case, the average Turkish man is like 5'7. Half of them wear makeup. Half the men in the larger cities look like trannies.

They're tribal nomadic people which adopted Islam for a religion. That's why they're militaristic.

>esse areia negro

muslim countries are either militaristic or islamic.

both appeal to young men, and all muslim countries have a surplus of young stupid men.

They have the Khan's blood.

They are a militaristic race who were militaristic NOT because of religion but because of culture (like saxons and later prussian-saxons or japanese).

This gave them an advantage. Turks glorify death in battle. Before Turks convertes to Islam, "shahadat" was the concept of dying for God and religion. But Turks literally BENT Islam, and forced them to accept the notion of death for your country as a holy act.

Even to this day, Turks are exponentially more likely to fight for their country and they view dodging the draft as a shame. They believe that the highest echelong of heaven, are the honored dead who died in battle. Back when they were Tengriist, they viewed the honored dead as sitting with Ulgan the god of valor, son of Tengri. Now they have inscribed the same thing to "being beside Muhammad in heaven". Before them, martyrs were only on the sixth heaven. But after Turks hijacked Islam around 1100s, most hallowed of the dead are those who have died for their country.

This fetish of glory gave them an edge in whichever state they fought with.

t. russian medieval history major

Turks are born out of anal sex with each other. This gives them a high birth rate, a foul smell, a rapid generational turnover, and lower intelligence. It's not surprising that they put less of a value on their own lives than other, more human people, and as a result are more violent and inclined to risk their necks on stupid shit. Militarism is a natural outgrowth of this.

Why are Turks incapable of contributing to the arts or sciences?

>efore them, martyrs were only on the sixth heaven. But after Turks hijacked Islam around 1100s, most hallowed of the dead are those who have died for their country.
Where can I learn more about this?

>Turks incapable of contributing to the arts

Umm no, try again sweety

The country that has been decades resisting with hunting rifles and goat shit the occupation by the strongest and most expensive military in the history of mankind?

who goes hunting with rpgs and dshkas?

Ronald Reagan apparently

Afghans, duh

Hanafi Islam is the one Turks modified, where you can drink alcohol and it isn't a cardinal sin or have sex before marriage and it can be forgiven

Its true though, roach.

>But Turks literally BENT Islam, and forced them to accept the notion of death for your country as a holy act.

Fuck. So Turks are partially responsible for making Islam become the way it is?

No, that would be the Saudis Wahabis, if you're talking about extremism and terrorism

They can't build anything on their own so they have to conquer other people.

Turks were encouraging Sunni extremist in Islam since the mid-1800s, so yes.

Except few "Turks" are actually Turkic at all.

>militaristic
>their conquest was accomplished by using the children of their enemies for war
If anything, they're cunning shameless manipulators and deceivers. Throne-lickers and slimy merchant-like man-cats. They're what /pol/ stereotypes Jews to be.

t. clueless ignoramus

Turks were betrayed in WWI by Wahabis, and Ummah Islamists they loathe them to this day, lynching gulf arabs and syrians in their heartland.

Racial families are cultural families. Culture is defined by mother tongue. Turkic families are united by language just like slavs and germanics.

Or did you believe Westphalians had anything to do with Sudetenlanders AT ALL?

lmao

>Culture of the Ruling Class doesn't trickle down to subjects.

Lol, Turkic military culture has pervaded in the middle east so much, a lot of military things we associate with the middle east (say, the curved sword) emerged from all those Turkic slave-soldiers, invaders, and dynasties that ruled there.

This is my favorite meme
t. """actual""" turk that has slanted eyes.

also the funniest part is that only Amerimutts or some retarded wh*Tey force that meme just like how they force "herp greeks are not ancient greek" or "derp, lebs are not related to phonecians". Those subhumans also never shut up despite the fact that they don't know anything about genetics or culture or history at all.
pls just stop.

>their conquest was accomplished by using the children of their enemies for war

yes let's forget Sipahis, Cebelüs, Akıncıs and other Turkish soldiers who made up majority of the Ottoman army and contributed a lot to conquests.

>he fell for the elite domination meme
don't do that.

t. urk

Wrong, Memet.

he's probably not a t. urk, rather, an Amerimutt whose genetic knowledge never goes beyond eupedia haplogroup maps.
but they're fun to talk to, they always lose arguments.

Go back to kindergarten kiddo, this place is beyond you

You'll find that unlike Turkish education, most of us are well beyond that level, roach.

You sound mad friendo. Why do you assume I'm Turkish? Why do you feel the need to type roach? Not everyone is your enemy, or a turk.

But really, you should go now to some other board that fits your dwindling intellectual capacity. I know being untermensch must be tough.

Because they are primitive. Ever noticed how they never contributed to arrs and science?

*arts

>what is the hagia sophia

>most of us are well beyond that level
Actually you are not, most of you are just retarded teenagers/ameribrainlets who play a lot of paradox games. I doubt any of you actually read a book about history. You are just retarded but i'm addicted to this place because i have bully complex i guess.
And no, i'm not him by the way.

>types roach
>speaks of education
>being beyond anything

hiv+ vector slavshits truly never learn

Greco-Latin in origin.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
>Several studies have concluded that the genetic haplogroups indigenous to Western Asia have the largest share in the gene pool of the present-day Turkish population

Read the citations and weep, byzantine bois.

Memet, why are you samefagging?

>Wikipedia
Good source.
Now let's talk about real science itt.
>Byzantine boy
ah. I remember you. I wrecked you in one of my threads.

>N-no you
Typical T*rk behavior.

WE WUZ MONGOLZ N SHIET NIGGA

DEM AYYRABS JUST FUCKIN WITH US BY LOOKING LIKE US TOO

Also read the citations.
Most of them are about Y/MT dna which are pretty irrelevant when it comes to detecting actual genetics.
However, one citation was this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4904778/
this link does not prove that we're n. anatolian, rather, it tells that we're a mix of c. asians (which actually means mongoloid dna that turks have ranging from 5% to 25%) and whoever lived in Anatolia (I suppose not Native Anatolians since they were possible replaced by Greeks)

Silence, wh*Te subhuman. Your superiors are talking here. Do you have the permission to post itt?

Source?

Gedmatch results of some Turks
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?188673-Turkish-Autosomal-DNA-West-Central-and-East-Anatolian-Turks

Here's your sources Anatolian.

Anthropology & Archeology of Eurasia
Issue: Volume 50, Number 1 / Summer 2011Pages: 6 - 42
>enough evidence to show that massive migration into Anatolia from the east was not responsible for the linguistic Turkicization of the peninsula.
>Turkish speaking anatolians are irano-armenians who adopted the turkish lingua franca of the invaders
>Turkish speaking Anatolians are mostly Anatolian Greeks, except in the eastern provinces where they are Caucasian, Armenian, Iranic (Kurdish mainly), and Semitic (Assyrian-Arab).
>dienekes.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/who-are-anatolian-turks-reappraisal-of.html

Human Genetics 114:2 (January 2004): pages 127-148
>"The major components (haplogroups E3b, G, J, I, L, N, K2, and R1; 94.1%) are shared with European and neighboring Near Eastern populations and contrast with only a minor share of haplogroups related to Central Asian
Below are Y-DNA haplogroups Cinnioğlu's team found among Anatolian Turks:
>E1b1b1 = 10.7% (common in the Mediterranean region)
>G = 10.9% (common in the Caucasus, also found in the Middle East)
>I = 5.3% (common in Central Europe, the Western Caucasus, and the Balkans)
>J1 = 9% (common in Arabia and Daghestan)
>J2 = 24% (common in Western Asia and Southeastern Europe and also found in Central and South Asia)
>K = 4.5% (common in Asia and the Caucasus)
>L = 4.2% (common in India and Khorasan)
>N = 3.8% (common in Eastern Europe and North Asia, including Siberia [e.g. Turkic-speaking Yakuts], the Altai Mountains region, and the Ural Mountains >region - the article however did not consider N to come to Turkey's Turks from North Asia)
>Q = 1.9% (common in North Asia including Northern Altaic peoples)
>R1a = 6.9% (common in Central Asia, the Caucasus, Eastern Europe, and among Indo-Aryans)
>R1b = 14.7% (common in Western Europe)
>T = 2.5% (common in the Mediterranean, South Asia, and Northeastern Africa)

Why are you such an Arabid in appearance?

>wikipedia

evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/turkey-not-very-turkic-a-genetic-history-of-the-turkic-peoples/
Note how similar the Anatolian's genetic makeup is to the Greek's. Pic related.

>ah. I remember you. I wrecked you in one of my threads.
Lmao the fuck are you holding a grudge against me for? I'm just a bored shitposter.

>Literally citing Dienekes as a source
Dienekes is not a reliable source since his tested orphan kurds as Turks.
here's a literal study now let's go over with what you wrote

>Muh haplogroup
Haplogroups are not the indicator of your ancestry. Pic related for example, do you see any similarity between Uyghurs and Italians?

further reading

etd.lib.metu.edu.tr/upload/12607764/index.pdf

>Literally posted a blogger's site as "proof"
Why are you wh*Tes so retarded?
>Lmao the fuck are you holding a grudge against me for? I'm just a bored shitposter.

I don't hold a grudge against you, i just consider you as a retard who ruins these kinds of threads.
>Note how similar the Anatolian's genetic makeup is to the Greek's. Pic related.

Now let's make it more detailed.

ouch

another newfag btfo, you must really suffer irl with that iq

>response: 25 minutes later
Oh shit we got a real genius roach here!

Etruscans are rumored to have been proto turkic

Don't mistake everyone for me, user. Have you no respect for your mother?
t. not him.

lmao, I am reading other things you utter loser. I can feel your ass burning from here

stay rekt kid

Going by the sparse information in the map you posted you're just as closely related to Italians and Azerbaijanis as you are to the mongols.

>Haplogroups are not the indicator of your ancestry
What is then?

>Posting "evidence" from a Byzantine university.
Please, even you should know how shit Turkish education is.

>Now let's make it more detailed.
Averaging out the statistics on the chart you posted shows that not only that central Asian influence on Anatolian is circumstantial , and can be explained by the limited mixing of the upper classes with Asian nomads. But that Anatolians have a greater genetic similarity to indians than to the Mongol hordes.

KEK will you ever recover?

>Editing out the first (You)
>saving it in jpg to hide the shoop with artifacts
Nice try Mehmet

Its not working, roach.

>KEK

try submitting it to imageedited and see if there are any edits.

suicide is your only remaining option after this moronic embarassment

He's right though (You) T*rks aren't good at even shitposting or hiding your samefagging. And by T*rks I just mean T*rk.

>What is then?
It indicates who was your oldest male ancestors 20.000-40.000 years ago. You could have J1 as your Y-Dna yet have like 0.1% semitic dna in you.
>Please, even you should know how shit Turkish education is.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yep it seems i've won the argument here. Easy and nice. If that's how you disprove a 169 pages long study then i have bad news for you.
>Averaging out the statistics on the chart you posted shows that not only that central Asian influence on Anatolian is circumstantial , and can be explained by the limited mixing of the upper classes with Asian nomads. But that Anatolians have a greater genetic similarity to indians than to the Mongol hordes.

Seljuks were not Mongolians.
Stop crying you anally annihilated (F)ersians
Daddy is here, reply to me.

ITT: Butthurt persians crying like bitches to Turks like they always do

All this samefagging is kind cringy untermensch

All this samefagging is kinda cringy untermensch

>roach samefagging again

>Yep it seems i've won the argument here.
Knocking over the chess pieces and strutting around the room doesn't mean you've won the game.

But seriously, I would not trust an educational establishment which rejects something as scientifically sound as evolution. Let alone basic genealogy.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/23/turkey-will-stop-teaching-evolution-schools-education-ministry/

>Seljuks were not Mongolians.
You're right, they were a mixture of Persians and Oghuz Turks. The latter who are more closely related to the Pechenegs than Central Asians.

t. really mad shiite arab (aka persian)

Seljuks had 0% persian blood.

Seljuk law forbade any children from Persian stock women because they were viewed as "too swarthy". I kid you not. There are diwani poems from Seljuk era humorously poking fun at how ugly persian women are and how fair turks are in comparison.

There is even an Oghuz saying that basically goes, 'to marry a persian above a turk, would be to ride a limping donkey instead of a beautiful mare"

They fear the Christian warrior

Ok
Ancestors of Seljuks probably mixed with Iranians in Turkmenistan (Dahaeans) rather than (F)ersians themselves.

German/Dutch/English masterrace, Memet Al-Tengri-Wan-Abi kun.

Why did Turks fear the Baguette Warrior?

>Egyptians are Turks now
My wewuzzing about ancient egyptians has been justified
>German/Dutch/English
subhumans

The only general to defeat Napoleon with less men remains Cezzar Pasha, a Turk.

Very wrong, a lot of the 18th-19th century extremist islamsit movements were started against the Ottoman Dominion. Saudis being the most famous.
But they influenced islam albeit in 10th-11th century, by chen Umayyad style conquest was coming to an halt either due to "tiredness" or lazyness, but turks who were tribal raider nomads before islam, continued to be tribal raiding nomads after their conversion. Hence the push into byzantine terriotory and reason of Crusade.
Very similar to Vikings who become "christian" but kept most of their raiding and raping traditions
Nice observation

You can't fool me, cockroach.

They weren't Muslims the first time they came around bruh.

It's actually 5'6