OBSIDIAN COIN

WHATEVER MAY COME YOU MUST HODL.

lots of potential for this one

do not give the no obsidian scum the satisfaction of buying below ICO price. not a PENNY below ICO price.

If you're going to sell list it for 5x at least. This one is a heavy hitter.

Exchange when? I am excite

We wont know until it happens. 2 weeks at most imo

there is a very real chance obsidian gets on bittrex

can you imagine
the moon would be unbelievable

Do any of you actually care about secure messaging? Do any of you care about Masternodes, or the platform more broadly?

Because honestly, if all you care about is "fat gains" for a week until you can hyperactively jump to the next hyped ICO, then there will be no gains.

If nobody actually gives a fuck about the service, if people only care about Bittrex and 10x, there will be no community for this project to actually succeed.

I honestly hope the ODN price drops below ICO for the first couple of months so that all of you ADD weak hand fuckwits can post wojaks and then run screaming to the next coin.

Then I hope it develops an actual community and succeeds after you have all cashed out at a loss.

Obsidian ico pruce was .20$ theres a huge chance price goes below .10 after the first pump and dump

What makes you think ICO investors will sell below ICO price?

The attention span of the average Veeky Forumstard, who starts complaining about "heavy bags" within 48 hours of a coin's ATH.

keep dreaming, no obsidian.

There are some retards here, but I don't think anyone is that dumb.

Nocoined. see you from moon buddy

I have 10k for a masternode. I actually plan on holding this coin and using the messenger and supporting the service, so I don't give the slightest fuck what the coin does out of the gate.

Just does my head in how people are focussed only on gains and not on the projects themselves.

>gets annoyed that crypto traders are focused on crypto trading.
>should be focused on some project that has nothing to do with them

Focussed on flipping ICOs for profit without care for whether the project is actually worth anything.

If the only people buying into a project are people who want to flip it for a profit, there is no project. Just ponzi.

>major dump at 10x
>but wait i have masternode
>never reached ATH again

> Do any of you actually care about secure messaging?
Currently at threema anf Signal, so yes

> Masternodes
Great thing is the network is really used

I still hold several coins from last year ICOs.
Selling at first attempt would have been retarded.

This baby is a 5-10x factory next year.

Incorrect. The project is run by the dev team. Investors merely front capital.

Invest in idea, sell idea to someone else? Scheme or just trading???

Reckon running a faucet from the masternode gains, making YT vids of "hey download this app, go to faucet get a few coins and start messaging!'' for exposure. If they come back they got to share a link or post something to social media to use faucet again. People in ODN community might add to your faucet pool too.

I wanted to buy but i'd rather wait for kyber obsidian is quick money if you're lucky to much gamble

only have 1 eth worth but oh well. either way I'm not worried

I only got 1k from the ICO since I'm a poor-fag, but hopefully later down the track once a few other things I'm in moon I will be able to afford the other 9k

What happens to the remaining coins?

only 20 mil out of the 29.4 mil were bought

they weren't created I don't think.

Going by the BTC/ODN ratio and current BTC price the market cap is around 18 million.

should i buy 100k?

when all the pedos, drug dealers and other scum that currently use Monero also start using this, you're gonna see some real shit

Yes indeed