Safest coins to HODL?

Been lurking a lot recently, thinking about investing a couple thousand into BTC & ETH.

>Are BTC & ETH the safest coins to invest into longterm?
>What are the chances of ETH going past $500?

Other urls found in this thread:

crix.hu-berlin.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> BTC
> ETH
> NEO
> OMG

Are those answers or implications?

NEO is both super safe and filled with potential gains but lots of pussies here will tell you otherwise.

ur mom

Only Monero.

BTC
LTC
XMR
ETH

Given this is a massive bubble, nothing is safe.

kys normie these are our coins
we don't want your money

Huhu, muh coins. Cry me a river, faggot.

Do you mean the BTC bubble or all cryptos? Will chink whales start cashing out once NYC transactions become too slow and move to ETH? They've got jewglomerates like Intel, JP Morgan, ING, and bp backing their EEA.

BTC
ETH
XMR
OMG

Once BTC *

80% ETH
20% XMR

As much as I think LTC is shit, this

Venerable old coins

I'd add Dash and maybe a handful of lower marketcap coins too

Check this out: crix.hu-berlin.de/

I have the suspicion that we're in for quite a big dump soon. Usually, when dumps occur, everything goes down. You get the occasional coin that withstands it - I think LTC maintained its value last time. But generally, you should just pull out into fiat. Don't fucking listening to the hodl faggots. You'll needlessly lose money by holding through what is clearly a downtrend. But when we're in a bull-market, any coin that isn't complete shit, selected from the top 30 on coinmarketcap, will likely provide some profit.

tldr; nothing is safe

>this is a massive bubble
well what do u consider a bubble at this point theres a bunch of variables trying to push the value of multiple coins but its getting to the point where theres soo much speculation that even if a bubble did exist theres enough new traffic to offset significant drops. Thats my opinion from the average person whos jumping into coin investment atleast

honestly Id like to know how the fuck ETH is past 300 without a massive dip these last 2 weeks

The power of the Putin

BTC
XMR
ARK
ICN (long term as in a couple of years)
DCR
FCT
OMG
STRAT
LTC
WAVES

I don't gold all of these personally but they all seem like pretty safe bets.

Of course relatively speaking all things cryptocurrency are high risk regardless.

>BTC
no way
>XMR
yes
>ARK
no way
>ICN (long term as in a couple of years)
no way
>DCR
no way
>FCT
no way
>OMG
no way
>STRAT
no way
>LTC
until the bear market ends
>WAVES
no way

XRP.

syscoin will make me a rich man

IOTA is the safest longterm

ETH
BTC
XMR
FUN

XEL is a good medium term hodl

Why? Can't be mined, is centralized & doesn't have good PR as far as I know. Plus there hasn't been much movement on it. I wonder how it's managed to stay in the top 5 ranks on coinmarketcap for the last few years.