Literally burried with his piece

>literally burried with his piece
Is there any proof Shakespeare WASN'T a stoner?

Anyone who unironically calls themselves a stoner should be hung

Also Shakespeare wasn't a stoner because he was a very intelligent man who contributed greatly to society and didn't sit around like a mong, like lazy degenerate stoners do.

>should be hung
it's HANGED you illiterate piece of shit

Hung rolls off the tongue, whereas hanged is a shit word. It's my language I'll do what I bloody well like with it.

t. Englishman

kek, scores of great men who've contributed had addictions, substance abuse, or vices that you'd consider degenerate.

Grow up.

pip pip cheerio la

"hung" refers to cocks almost exclusively so when you say someone "should be hung" it means they ought to have a giant dong

>Grow up.
Hahaha trying to be the big man and condescend on an anonymous image board. I've seen my fair share of "stoners" and to compare any of them to Shakespeare is retarded.

English and proud of it mate

>bringing penis into the conversation
Stop being gay

>english and proud of it mate

LOL why

Well for a start you're speaking my language to me. How convenient is that? That foreigners have to accommodate for my ignorance of their language by sending millions of children to go to schools to speak like me. All because of the achievements of the English and English superiority over every other nation on Earth.

You guys are cunts

my man

Stoned on what? Natural hallucinogenics like marijuana or opium are all native to the new world and Colombus still hadn't gone off west in Shakespeare's time.

I hope you are joking.

Shakespeare is an overrated faggot. My man Charley deserves more pity and support.

This

You sound like a retard

>hang English flag over lawn
>people call the police on you for being a racist
Wew lad

lol we're the ones who made english popular

>"I've seen my fair share of 'stoners'"
wow anecdotal evidence, you got us, gg no re.

LOL
I'm American, dude. English has been spread worldwide due to our media and galavanting excursions, not because of England .

If thats all you're proud of being an Englishman, I must say that your pride is not well deserved.

No, it's not your language, it's a language you're butchering. It's hanged. Get over it you limey shitbag.

The USA exists because of England.

What if the person who calls themselves a stoner actually is a stoner?

And England exists because of Germans larping as French.

Spoken like a true burger.