ICOs

Out of all the ICO's currently running and upcoming, which ones are you most excited about?

Other urls found in this thread:

1uptoken.attention.horse/
sharpe.capital
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kyber

Musiconomi but you plebs probably dont even have priority pass.

>50,000 people in the whitelist
kek

Monetha. No way it's not going to be huge.

lol, it's so bad they have to pay for Facebook ads to shill there to normies.

bitdice and powerledger (although i dont expect anything from the latter until late 2018)

>what are targeted ads
It's what Monaco did.

the fact that it doesnt has hype on its own legs is bad, enigma, 0x, dnt, kyber didnt had to resort to that.

>kyber
Kyber's campaign has been slick as fuck.

red pulse
first NEO ICO

Yup. Vitalik's gonna take me to lamboland.

digipulse. 100% ICO coin distrubution.

yep but probably half of that is multiple accounts (and you need ID verification) and aslo muricans cannot buy so you know its easy x2 x3

Bankera easily

Isn't Kyber just yet another DEX?

VR is the future.

yeah but this one is asian and everyone loves asian now that they missed out on NEO

KickICO is the most promising one of the year, huge potential, starts in 3 days.

Lordmancer 2 ico

bitbean

did some digging
>Americans can't participate in this due to the regulatory uncertainty in the US

this is bullshit

yep but more kyber for me eu fag

Yup and many more will follow. Thank the SEC.
I am happy I live in the free world and made it in time for the whitelist - meaning I got a 24h slot to send a few ETH without hassle or stress.
Best organised ICO so far.
I will post pictures of my Kyber lambo

Cindicator. 20 mill pre ico valuation and it has some big fucking names behind it. Going balls deep into this one's.

>enigma

You're talking about enigma catalyst?

Has the individual cap for Kyber been announced?

Giving my neos away? No way

I want to know more opinions on kin, been doing research on it myself and its affiliated with KIK which is huge in Asia (whatsapp equivalent) however the recent news of pedos using it prey on children really puts me off this project.

no, cap will be announced after user ID verification

It is expected around 4 ETH from following facts and assumptions:

100,000 ETH ICO (fact)
50,000 whitelisted anons (fact)
25,000 anons will do KYC (expected)

Heil Kyber!

That's fucked up. And here I am just trying to make enough to get out of poverty from crypto knowing that most likely all kinds of evil fucked up impetus is what drives this technology forward.

Total Ico Cap will be 110mio and if we look at 0x which is 160mio, then this is not even x2....no sure if Heil Kyber!

The ultimate evil known as the (((jew))) created the monetary system after all, without which we can't really survive in the modern world.

So when is this ICO of Kyber? I couldnt even find it on their website. Or am i blind?

Super exclusive since money skeleton is an advisor, people expect gains like Omisego. By now they probably reached 80-90% of their goal. The hype that skeletor gave this coin made their slack group 404, all slack members were offered first dibs which is that 80-90% i talked about. The last 10-20% is going to be sold within a span of 48 hours first come first serve, sep 15-16.

So Kyber ICO is basically already over? They closed the whitelist and that's it?
How about the fact that a great percentage of that whitelist won't be able to actually participate due to being US citizens?

CoffeeCoin ICO
pre-ico is already done

gotta get my blockchain paid coffee so I can sip'n browse Veeky Forums

Enjoy your 100% digital shit without physical gains.

So no chance to get in?

What the fuck? So I don't get in through telegram + whitelist form? What is this bullshit?

You've got it wrong though, the last 10%-20% is ALSO reserved for slack members, it's just that it's on a first come first serve basis. If you're not on the slack list you cannot participate in the ICO at all.

Correct. You're too late now.

you need to buy someones slack account to get in

Kyber is a goner for most of us, c'mon the next moon is somewhere between those icos my dudes.

Well they better let me in through that telegram whitelist

OHNI because i just got 500K of it. to the moon!!!

powerledger seems super super risky. definitely a very long-hold coin

i'd rather withdraw fiat from exchanges to just buy coffee. how is that not a physical gain? you're a moron if you invest in some coffeecoin bs

No one interested in REAL?

I signed up to the Kyber Telegram where there was a form to enter the whitelist, 10 days ago.

You're saying I'm not gonna get the chance to buy the Kyber?

If you are over 18, don't have a US passport or currently reside in the US you can participate in the upcoming registration and KYC check.
I believe most ICOs will do this in future

anyone?

I only invest in ICO's after they release alpha version.

>If you are over 18, don't have a US passport or currently reside in the US you can participate in the upcoming registration and KYC check.

Over 18 and not a Ameritard Goy so...ok. Waiting for their instructions.

Although I doubt this will "10X"...probably double up - which is great.

My plan is to get gainz from Kyber and then dip into RPX...hopefully the SkyMoneyMan will smile upon me for once.

EU goy here, never bought ICO, need advice.

Did you sign up for Kyber whitelist?

Huwyite list? Yes or no? If no - Kyber is not for you. Find another ICO.

this is the kind of comment/feedback/whatever that EVERYONE asking for help needs. Thank you.

OOOHHHHHHNIIIII

So a couple upcoming strong ICO's seem to be:

Enigma
RPX

However the actual use of the token they are supplying seems dull. I cant see these tokens raising to a high price for the uses that they have outlined in the whitepapers.

Chain Link seems pretty good. I only got a couple eth to invest so want to choose wisely. What ones you looking at?

More for us I guess

What is a vpn?

How can I buy Kyber as an American?

They want ID

Hahahahahahaha

There is no way to, I think. Pretty bummed about it because I'm in the same boat and Kyber is amazing. Kyber is the best part of Bancor, but solidly thought out and focused on.

FOMO if u cannot invest in kyber? Or what returns can u expect?

Enigma Catalyst. People who are butthurt about the slack being hacked are the same dumb fucks who fall for obvious scams. The team has since revamped their opsec and their ICO is being conducted by Element.

Enigma never did have a good product anyway, it was again, more about hype, and profiting off hype. So yeah the hacking scandal did affect it since the hype died down for it.

Never had a good product? Name another data/algorithm marketplace in crypto right now. Look at the amount of institutional money that has already invested in the project: Floodgate, Digital Currency Group, MIT, ect. Instead of throwing your money at all these normie funded shitcoins out there you should look at where the actual smart money is going.

chainlink and enigma

tfw I'm an American but my wife is Korean so we can invest in it.

1uptoken.attention.horse/

Red Pulse
>token made by an already established company in the finance sector
>already a working product, the token was created to incentivize
>Chinks
>first NEO ICO that has to be paid for by NEO - if you all aren't buying the NEO dips before this gets released, you're stupid

>uncapped ICO
>lots of hype

Why should I buy this? I could throw 1 BTC at it, but I'm not seeing how it pays off

>not trading ingame items with crypto
>2018

Estimated ICO price will be around $0.05. The hype is the reason you want to buy, dumping at 10x depending on how hard chinks pump when it hits Binance.

please show where on the website it says red pulse is uncapped

It's hardcapped at $15m

I srly cannot decide, redpulse Chainlink and kyber looking promising af....#cryptoworldproblems

Almost all of the good ones have already past. If it ain't an ICO for a new coin, some sort of marketplace/exchange system, or a governance system, then you're just throwing money away unless you sell when it bounces from hitting exchanges. Only shit like 0x and Aarongorn have any really long term value.

ICO Bros Would you buy an ICO that:

- ICO funds start an /investment company/
- Investment company uses ICO funds to generate 50% ROI every 6 months using special contracts with publicly traded companies
- Investment company uses profits to buy back Tokens from exchanges, doesn't sell them
- no use case, just an investment class token
- Company would be registered with the SEC, buyable by US Citizens with out exception
- company would have to be audited, and would have to file like a US traded company
- seeking $2m - 3m ICO. That means ~$500k buybacks (with other half of profit reinvested for larger future buybacks)

Definately sharpec their wp made me wet sharpe.capital

Wouldn't touch it, they're going to crazy measures with KYC like asking for social security numbers. Fuck that, not giving my social number to some company I barely trust.

Kinda like EVX, seems like I'm the only one on Veeky Forums who ever mentions it tho