Hey that's a nice Buddha statue you got right there...

Hey that's a nice Buddha statue you got right there. It would be a real shame if something happened to it now wouldn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/bayarea/johnson/article/Buddha-seems-to-bring-tranquillity-to-Oakland-5757592.php
youtube.com/watch?v=r364h19dXio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh golly look at that hahaha.

Islam is a religion of piece. It never did that stop being bigot and be good. Not all Muslims.

I guess that's a good lesson to not worship literal statues that can neither hurt you nor help you, am I rite fellas?

25 year rule faggit

>implying they weren't blown up because some random Taliban commander was buttmad people were spending money on restoring them instead of paying him gibs

it's just a statue

I do what I want. Allahu ackbar.

Exactly. Stop worshiping statues people. Or else.

Indeed ahmed

I wonder if it matters to Vairocana Buddha

haha that kind of reminds me of how Muhammad(SAWS) destroyed all of those filthy pagan idols in the Kaba, except for a painting of Jesus (PBUH) and Mary (peace and blessings of Allah upon her).

Monotheism: 1

Dirty polytheist pigs: 0

INB4 >B.. but muh precious statues

it sucked anyway
also good, fuck buddhism

That's for melting all the gold from the Inca art from Cuzco, for destroying most structures just so you eurangutans could build inferior structures that couldn't endure the several earthquakes, and for burning all textil, quipu and objects from the capital so your "method" and effectiveness of conquering could be "successful".

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, falseflagging subhuman eurangutan.

>blows up a buddha
>t..take that euros!

wut

>Europeans
>Afghanistan

>Buddhas in Afghanistan
>European

Wow based Taliban!

Thanks burgers for those freedom fighters of peace.

Ive posted this before but I will again.
I worked in Afghanistan for years on one of the big military bases. I got really friendly with the locals who worked on base. They would bring me little statues and old coins to buy, these people did not give a fuck about history. Most of the time if they found a figurine and it wasn't made out of gold or silver they would throw it away.

Reminder that when that happened, western conservatives were still pro-Taliban.

Dust to dust.

Buddhism doesn't worship the Buddha, Salafi. Also, daily reminder that, in accordance with your own fatwahs, you're a horrible sinner and defying the will of Allah by being on the same site as kuffar.

>Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it.
It could seriously be Veeky Forums banner at that point.

>American education

kys bugman

Lárgate juanito y vuelve a tu cabildo

Bodhidharma would approve, for the Buddha does not exist in the form of statues projected by the deluded external vision of eyes, but rather the Buddha is the mind itself.

How does it feel to lose to a bunch of Slavs and Baathists and Shia militants?

>Buddhism doesn't worship the Buddha

Many branches of Buddhism do worship Buddha. That's why they have idols they prostrate to. Not that I hate the Buddha himself he may have been a legitimate prophet but his message was distorted.

>Also, daily reminder that, in accordance with your own fatwahs, you're a horrible sinner and defying the will of Allah by being on the same site as kuffar.

Nope. This is a SFW board, nothing wrong here.

Images of living things are detestable, blasphemer.

don't encourage them
now we will never be rid of that shit

Bad luck, eutangutan. Oops, euchimpean extinction is also near...Hehehe

Turk posting was far funnier because the people who did it were clever. This is just spiteful.

Umm...Facts aren't spiteful.

Hey "indio", ¿Qué haces aquí? Lárgate con tu shitposting de una buena vez.

samefag

Who cares it matters to us while we have to deal with living in this mortal world so that's all that matters in deciding to subdue these groups and reject all similar crap.

literally this fuck buddha and fuck chink people

Hope you feel the same way when we glass the Dome of the Rock and the cube monolatrist.

Ummm, no sweety

Bodhidharma most likely didn't exist

>tfw Great Game fag
>tfw William Moorcroft's name was on that
>tfw it's probably gone forever
I will never forgive the destruction of these statues.

Rape of women is fine, but art is "detestable".

>Muslim "logic".

>William Moorcroft's name was on that

Thats pretty disrespectful

only the outline filled by a shadow remains after the false permanence of the human image has been extinguished by the world's vicissitudes. the empty cave - both presence and absence - is all man can ever be, regardless of the earthly fate that meets him. the emptiness is more of the buddha than the rock ever was

Make rape art?
What if the Quaran is art?

That sounds very poetic; and this particular instance is true because that statue's obliteration had a far great effect of polarizing the civilized world against islam than it's presence did; however a statue of the Budda is still a neigh magical alchemical work which takes the memetic complex of the entirety of the Buddha's teachings and turns into into a catalyst in the physical world which invokes a change in the mindset of everyone who sees it, and understands it; and sometimes even in those who don't.

sfgate.com/bayarea/johnson/article/Buddha-seems-to-bring-tranquillity-to-Oakland-5757592.php

youtube.com/watch?v=r364h19dXio

Never read it. However, looking at history I've gotten a gist of it's message.

It's a good reminder that everything is impermanent.

so did you buy any?

Especially if your cultural works are situated in Islamic majority areas.

Then the chimpo gets assblasted... hey calm down. At least you get to live 50 years more before your race get wiped out of the planet's surface hehehe

This

No me engañas "indio", tu solo eres un gringo LARPing como un inca, por cierto si eres tan racista ¿por qué no vas a /pol/ con tu shitposting? de seguro te recibirán con cariño tus ideales-