What do y'all niggas think about Chainlink?

What do y'all niggas think about Chainlink?

chink jews kek
*UHHHHHHHHH MAGA KILL* (in grillish)

wait for the whitepaper

Im gonna invest 20ETH on day 1 of the ICO, depending on the whitepaper

I'll wait for the whitepaper, but I'm not going to read it and throw 50ETH at it.

I wanted to buy into this but the constant shilling on Veeky Forums is making me change my mind

It's literally only on the spotlight because of that crypto nigger. I think it's nothing special.

Alright, you've grabbed my attention because I've only been hearing from people with massive boners for Chainlink and now I want to hear from somebody different. What are YOUR top picks for soon to come ICOs?

>partnered with swift
>nothing special

kyber and enigma, that's about it. I'm going balls deep.

>enigma

Yo didn't those niggas just get hacked my nigga?

that changes nothing. It was gonna 1000x before the hacking, now its only gonna 900x, understand?

this.

going balls deep on this

maybe you missed, yest an user did a bunch of ico reviews and he also supported chainlink

Wait, is it already too late to get in the enigma whitelist? Did I miss something good AGAIN?

Uhhhhh sheeiittt hol up hol up nigga *smacks lips* y'all finna tell me y'all ain't worried about no database vulnerabilities or nothing? Nalmsayin dawg? Sheeiiittt

I don't understand why people would shill it here anyway, it only reduces your own chances of getting in during the ICO.

I'm going balls deep with 150 ETH. Got into the presale. I promise I'm not a paid shill just someone that only invests in very promising ICOs so I can 2-3x my investments minimum.

This project is huge. The founder has been working on oracles for the blockchain for a long time. I went back and watched a ton of interviews/speeches by the founder going back like 6 years since he joined the blockchain scene in 2011. This guy is smart as hell, has a ton of relevant experience and has the team to make it happen. This isn't some pump n dump they created overnight, but a very solid project that fills a real need and will have first mover status.

It's got less hype than kyber or enigma, but it's just as important/substantial. Less sexy because its middleware.

They saw cryptonigger video or spreadsheet pics and come asking for opinions cause they dumb

Yes, rip, but id be happy to sell you my bags at no less than 30x ico price

So is there anything substantially new here? Oracles on ethereum are already a thing.

it has a dream team

I mean technically.
I could make an oracle right now using just solidity and getting paid in eth. Why would anyone use chainlink?

Current oracles are centralized and the weakest point of attack. Chainlink is a decentralized oracle and allows anyone to make a financial product that is as high quality of a product as major fintech firms

More liek Chinalink

How can there ever be a decentralized oracle? A single person has to provide the data ultimately.

Nigga wait for the whitepaper, a FAQ's list just provides the general overview

Also if you guys need more convincing that this is a home run.

Sergey Nazarov has been involved in cryptocurrency since 2011 and has a ton of experience in blockchain tech. He was thinking about smart contracts before ethereum and was a big supporter of vitalik and eth.

They already have a working product out and SmartContract has existed as a company for a while now. SWIFT is already a customer and a partner with SmartContract.

I'm already in the presale and bought 200 eth worth, so call me a shill or whatever but I'm more confident about this being a success than kyber.

>bought 200 eth worth

I thought the sale hasnt happened yet and they are just taking down peoples info?

Crowdsale on Sept 7

Anime chan went in on the pre-sale, who as did that other anime poster with that website.

So all the smart money is trying to get in even before the ICO.

presale for those with over 100 eth

there's a presale if you have more than 100 eth

That's what I'm doing.

I also recommend checking out some interviews and presentations of the founder Sergey Nazarov