QTUM MOON

Get the fuck in or be a poor fag.
Your choice

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cant wait for Korean volume to get on board, will double in a day and add the great tech ... I love QTUM

when

Beautiful cup and handle formation on the 3 month chart. This is going to break all time highs shortly.

Remember this is what the Chinese consider to be their version of ETH, not NEO. It is far more established with a better team.

You're a dumbass if you think the "chinese" all act as a single entity with one singular opinion on coins.

I get it, shill your bags...but dont be so fucking retarded.

No I did a survey. Every single Chinese person, all 1 billion of them and they said QTUM was their version of ETH.

August 28th.

I've been heavy in QTUM ever since I heard the news.

ETH is their version of ETH, get this through your skulls men.

I did the same survey actually. Based out of Hong Kong. I got the same results.

Seems like a lot of coins are going up in anticipation of korean volume, don't you think a lot of them will just crash?

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/is-qtum-the-dark-horse/

Grab it while it's still cheap. In September this is going to be a 80$ token.

You do great work my friend, thanks for confirming my research.

What? Only QTUM is doing this. Because it's being added to Coinone on August 28th. What are you talking about?

Sauce on being added to coinbase?

Not coinbase, coinone, check twitter or reddit you lazy faggot, basically handed over the moon so just take it and stfu or drive the 20 year toyota instead of lambo

Cheers

Damn its mooning so fast

>tfw bought at 378000
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it will go above ATH, relax mate

This, relax lmao do you see that buy wall.
$20 today boys

40% of neo's volume comes from the west compared to 75% of qtum's volume coming from the east. with these new asian exchanges it will moon.when mainnet hits...wow. i'm expecting 500% within 2 weeks.

when november comes around and we have wechat integration too? holy shit, we'll be bumping up against ethereum tier gains.

wtf do I buy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

That face when I sold 130 qtum at 6 dollars each... Still have 100 but fuck...

Buy else post pink wojaks about it later, because we're going $20+

yes you buy, its being added on Monday on coinone 25-40$ is expected price

there are two other big exchanges that are going to list it soon too. we can't be sure of which ones until they announce it, but with coinone taking it onboard i think it's safe to assume bithumb will be adding qtum too.

just buy florin you idiot

the team said that Coinone is not even the big announcement compared to the other two they have to announce

nah this is what he said. he doesn't think being listed at an exchange is 'news' at all. and you know, he's right. i mean yeah, these big exchanges like coinone and bithumb listing qtum shows that exchanges know they can profit from it because they know people will want to trade it, so for a trader it's an indicator of interest and good news, but, in the longer view, the real news is the technology that qtum is developing.

This shit is going past 400k!

I just put my full stack in. Don't fuck me Veeky Forums

I worked hard for those monero gains

sauce?

that's one of the devs in their slack.

QTUM joined us at the great Binance, where company dumps their own coins! Nice!

expectations bois? neo is currently at 38.73, you think this can surpass it?

yes

but neo is just naturally dipping, neo will start a new uptrend again soon and go even higher. there's enough room for qtum, neo and eth, although right now qtum is clearly the most undervalued and stand to make the most gains. it is also technically very impressive and has a number of edges over neo and eth.

fuck why are we tanking right after I buy in REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well it's QTUM's time to shine clearly. They got their main-net release for September and a plethora of announcements that will be made at that time. I don't think we'll see QTUM this cheap again.
As for previsions, yeah I think Qtum will rise higher than Neo, for now at least.

QTUM is a scam coin

What are these edges you speak of?

Mooning to $20 today boys.

u might be literally retarded if you dont think this is going up tomorrow

ikr lmfao we're $20+ by end of the day

thanks bought 100K

I'm putting 2BTC into this don't fuck me biz.

shapeshift announced qtum is supported 9 minutes ago

>Waiting for BTC transfer...

I just bought 400 more

hurry up before its 20

this is the lowest price we will see for the next 48 hours.

30 dollars by Monday. Screencap it

What will they do?

Comfiest coin of all time.

I thought you guys all thought qtum was vaporware, now you are all saying there is exciting new tech...which is it?

What do you think vaporware is....?

Those who think Qtum is a vaporware are fucking morons.

>80 bitcoins at 360

okay, own up, who did that?

bought at 357, what am I in for?

idk man, looks like a good team and platform but needs a billion dollar pump just to double your money