CV2 best 1-2 sat coin

CV2 is going to do a swap soon and will be worth alot more, just giving a heads up the supply is reducing in halve and also the pivx dev is working on it, better check it out, you can buy on nova or yobit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pivx.org/what-is-pivx/features/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masternodes are incoming as well. Volume increasing. Don't be a douche canoe and be left wishing you got in on the swap

Nice just bought 100k

2 sats will be a thing of the past very soon.

nice website

Nice just bought 100 million.. I mean 100k :^)

u guys think this can go to 10sat?

this is doing the same as html5 did, if people don't want to make money thats cool, the coin will have many new features very soon.

I think after the swap is complete and the new features roll out, 100 sats will be a plausible goal.
Mind you the swap ratio is 2:1 so buying 10m now is like 5m after swap. You need 20m for a masternode btw

Pretty sure it's 10 million for MN after swap

where the fuck is this 1-2 sats?

it was 2 sats on nova, but people bought them all up, now yobit is only one with it for 2 sats, wallet still works there and you can transfer them off yobit.

damn im fomoing atm, im gonna buy some :)

oh shit son

we're firing up our engines

TO DA MOON and bitch this thing isnt gonna stop until the swap starts and thats 2 weeks away

if people want to make money they will check it out.

yobit is such a fucking scam, you probably can't withdraw...

yobit withdraws are working for this coin right now, it has been tested, but if you buy transfer them asap to nova or local wallet.

This is definitely going to AT LEAST 20 sat. esp managed near 40 and there will be over double the supply when the swap happens.

give me a reason why it will go to 20 sat.

hard mode: Not mentioning the swap. What does it have going for it?

masternodes plus a pivx dev meaning it is being mentioned there.

this is an xby/html situation here.

because after the swap it will have the following

Colossuscoin was founded as a energy-efficient Internet currency and we want to continue our concept to be a long-term energy-efficient/ Evironmentally friendly Crypto-Currency!
BitSend is based on POW proof-of-work mining thus mining consumes a lot of energy.
This is one of the reasons why we have decided to continue as a POS/ Proof of Stake Coin.
The new ColossusCoinXT COLX Blockchain will be based on the PIVX Source Code with a fixed PoS block reward.
The PIVX Features are very innovative, special and awesome (for instance: improved Proof of Stake 3.0 protocol, Masternodes, SwiftTX Instant Transactions,
Private Instant Verified Transactions /full-time private transactions, Obfuscation Mixing Mechanism, innovative variable seesaw reward mechanism, Coin Control ...)

also the supply will be reduced in half.

Just...ugh...don't wanna trade on Nova, nor Yobit

if you want to make money you gotta get your hands dirty once in a while

Agreed. So, I understand I need to buy on Nova for the swap. Do I need to do anything else?

Please tell me I can just buy it, keep it on Nova and Nova will swap it for me.

i'll let someone else answer, i just bought some at 2 sat on yobit and transferred to nova, i think you just need it on nova and you're fine but not sure

you buy on yobit, and transfer to nova for the swap, as long as it is on nova you should be good to go.

Ok, will buy 1 btc. AND THIS TIME I will sell at a fucking 500% profit like I should have done with mooncoin...sigh

im so excited for pivx lite. anybody who missed out on the unicorn called pivx earlier this year should get in asap

3 sats now

and we still have 2 weeks to go

Ok I lied, I bought 0.75 BTC instead.

i got a node as well...are we gonna make it?

Dont even know what a node is. Read smth about a masternode, care to explain what that is?

Sorry, I just treat this as a quick money scheme, hence the lack of knowledge.

pivx.org/what-is-pivx/features/
this coin is based off pivx