BTC v BCC

Literally whats the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
reddit.com/user/MemoryDealers
youtube.com/watch?v=AkbSrmsYJ9c&feature=youtu.be&t=2985
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you joking

bitcoin is a settlement layer, bitcoin cash is a currency

one is controlled by jews and the other by commies

A few hundred dollars.

Bitcoin is also a currency. It doesn't have malleable transaction ids which means it can be used as a settlement layer, but the protocol itself knows nothing about this.

They are both shit and you shouldn't be hodling them.

>Bitcoin is also a currency.

not if it can't compete with the others

one scales linearly the other scales exponentially

hashing power from the miners. the reason btc is valuable is the secure network. the network is secure because of the hashing power. value comes from the hashing power. simple as pie

>the other scales exponentially (in theory) (for a fee) (less securely) (off-chain)

about $3500

They're both worthless after shills convince each other to dump both chains from the adversarial game theory set up through EDA on BCH.

This gets worse after segwit2x.

Jihan knows this and is pumping and dumping on a hyperdimensional level.

if you ask such a stupid question you are just going to dumb down the level here which is already retard-level so just leave.

Bitcoin is bitcoin, bcash is an altcoin

kys... you dont understand what you are investing in

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet

bcash is a legitmate fork of bitcoin

its about as valid as bitcoin itself, dont kid yourself

Cypherpunk (BTC) vs Kikes (BCH)
And don't call it BCC. BCC is Bitconnect ffs

>legitimate fork
it isn't. It's literally an altcoin

no its a fork of bitcoin

and thats just how things is, accept it and move on

Bcash is the real bitcoin. Not suffocated by censorship and blockstream.

literally most altcoins are a fork of bitcoin you fucking moron. The only difference is that they don't go around claiming we wuz satoshi vision and shieet

>i sold all my bcc cuz blockstream told me to

Yes, and up until the fork, it WAS bitcoin. Now, as an offshoot of bitcoin, it is merely another altcoin, although one with an attractive marketing angle as it shares a common history with BTC and was distributed as a dividend to existing BTC holders.

btc = all the best devs work on it full time. Smart money trust the core devs.

bch = chinese miners. only 1 incompetent dev works on it. no smart money believe in it

>strawmanning

Bitcoin is bitcoin

bitcoin cash is an altcoin attempting to cash in, pun absolutely intended, on the bitcoin name. This, and not anything else.

If any of the arguments for BCH/BCC were legitimate, its shills wouldnt be hitting this board so hard and every other place you can pretend to have an opinion that means something without suffering the consequences for being wrong or found a liar, because it would be pointless.

If it were superior to BTC, it simply would be, and they would be quitely replacing their BTC with BCC, but alas, the fools who actually go in for this gambit didn't actually have much BTC in the first place, also being the kind of morons who seriously thought ethereum was "the next bitcoin" and such other things. So as a result, despite their ostentatious displays on the boards, they dont actually have that kind of confidence in their (retarded) beliefs, so they keep their BTC while shilling for BCC, hoping that that 1:1 ratio playing the fence pays off in massive dividends , but it won't, it will simply keep them comfortably poor.

You're mistaken, BTC is kike-controlled and BCC is the real Bitcoin. Also Bitconnect is a scam and should be removed from coinmarketcap.

Figuratively what's the difference?

It's really hard to tell if these Bcash shills are just shills or useful idiots.

you need to watch the facts: the best devs in the crypto space work to improve btc. serious investors are interested in btc because of them. bch has only 1 dev and no serious investors would invest in this chinkcoin.

yup it's pretty much this in a nutshell. Retarded cunts come to this board and spam their fear that BCC will take over (because it will), because they sold their BCC for next to nothing.

bcc=bitconnect. bch= bitchcoin crash. why do chinese miners need to attack the chain right now if their chinkcoin is far better?

threads saying BCH is a scam per day = 0

threads screaming for people to go in on BCH because BTC is "illegitimate" or whatever other retarded reasoning UStarded kids think actually matters to material reality = at least 5 per day.

BCC = Bitcoin Cash, Bitconnect = scam, BTC = Garbage

show me what price you sold your BCC you cucklords, post a screenshot. I bet you dumped at $175

Is BCC a good long term hold? I have about 20 of them right now.

sorry for your bag

Sat on mine the first few days then thought I missed the boat. Sold last Saturday for about £620. As it had tripled in value for some reason.

BCH is designed to kill both chains. Up to you.

Yes it is the successor to BTC, hold long term because the price will explode upward fairly soon.

still shilling that shit..

6 hours later there will be no one mining BCH because of the flippenining of profitability
literally no one can transfer a single BCH during the period

I'm providing sound advice. What are you doing? Changing proxies every minute to repost?

the only reason bch is 600+ is because vermin and jihad pumped the price hardcore just before segwit a few days ago. the majority of bch holders have no clue they can claim bch or can't do it for now, so they are almost all involuntary holders of this shitcoin. when coinbase users will be able to claim their bch, expect a massive dump. also by holding that shitcoin, you are harming btc network. Just go on shapeshift.io and dump that shit before it falls harder.

Eventually both chains will reach mining and price parity, and this flip flopping by miners will dissipate.

I mean in reality though, when price parity is achieved BTC will be half dead. It simply cannot survive competition from the cheaper, faster and more reliable chain - Bitcoin (Cash).

>vermin
>jihad
>harming btc
>shitcoin
>kikebase

I can smell your fear you cuckold. You better buy some BCC now and accept your losses or you can buy some rope with your remaining fiat.

one is an altcoin
the other doesnt have segwit

fear of what? why do think people dumped it as soon as they could? the only reason it's at 600 now is because a lot of people are clueless about being bch holders so they can't dump it. when i saw all the sabotage the chinese miners are doing to the btc network i finally went through the hassle of claiming mine and dumped them at 600+ a few days ago. i suggest anyone to do the same. no serious investors will invest in a chinkcoin made by 1 mediocre developper.

I sold my bitcoin trash. I can't find out what else to do with it. No place around me even knows what BCH is let alone accepts it.

Simple. BCH (Bitcoin cash) is a shitcoin.

Do you know any of the team behind BCH? Who's idea was it? Who funded it? Who are the devs (if any?)

It was created for nefarious means to try and destabilise the Bitcoin community and prevent the real Bitcoin (BTC) from gaining yet more of a foothold. It's fairly obvious if you go back and study all the duplicity of the promoters of BCH over the past 3 or 4 years. They just simply ignore any attempt to bring up these inconsistencies. I'll give you an example..

Just a few days ago in an online debate, when discussing who it may have been who dumped large amounts of coin into BCH, Roger Ver specifically said that he had only sold 12 of his hundreds of thousands of BTC for BCH.

But, just a few weeks ago, on Reddit, he can be seen clearly stating that he's selling 100's of BTC in one post and 1000's in another.

Most people would call that sort of person a liar.

>Hashrate directly affects price

Hasn't so far, has it?

$10 billion market cap
>people are clueless about being bch holders
Nonsense, not everyone is as dense as you.

>sabotage
Your fear is real

>chinkcoin
All coins have majority chink miners, nice try kike

>1 Mediocre developer
Are you a programmer? Or is this just more baseless slander? Who is this individual? Satoshi?

>i finally went through the hassle of claiming mine and dumped them at 600+ a few days ago.

Screenshot or it didn't happen you lying cunt.

>Most people would call that sort of person a liar.
during the interview with richard, he was putting his hand on his chin which is a sign he was lying.
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
this is the guy who told people being scammed by mtgox that everything was fine. it's also the guy supporting bch.

>Screenshot or it didn't happen you lying cunt.
what's so hard to believe that i dumped them a few days ago ? bch to btc was the most popular trade on shapeshift for a few days.

Firstly, Richard hart is a lazy fat fucking shill.
Second, hands on your chin means your hand is on your chin you fucking bullshit artist.

reddit.com/user/MemoryDealers
Here's what Ver later clarified "I bought thousands before the fork actually happened on a futures market. I never bought any after the fork until about 2 days ago when I sold about a dozen BTC for BCC. I hope that clarifies things. There was no lie here, and the pump in price wasn't due to me."

You can't provide a screenshot because you dumped for next to nothing like the cuckold you are, or I'm debating a paid shill. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

Sorry I dont know much about Crypto but I turned 100$ into 420$ so Im ok

Please don't call it Bcash.

Yes, the correct term is "The bcash BCH Shitcoin".

Bitcoin Cash is what bitcoin was supposed to be. It is a fast, cheap way to send money from one person to another.

Bitcoin is a bloated husk of a coin, propped up on fake tether and hype.

>You can't provide a screenshot because you dumped for next to nothing like the cuckold you are, or I'm debating a paid shill. Wouldn't surprise me either way.
eat shit faggot, i'm a proud dumper of that shitcoin.

BTC Zealot

I know nobody's gonna read this but Bitcoin cash is just a publicity stunt with no actual road map.

I smell it too.

bitcoin cash is the true bitcoin

Well BTC is Bitcoin, and BCH is a malicious attack on the Bitcoin network.

Jihan must be stopped.

He and the other Chinese miners own 70% of the network hashing power.
>Jihan must be stopped.
Let me know how that works out.

>Malicious attack

Yes, because people following an economic incentive is a form of "attack" on your fucking shitcoin. Miners have no obligation to mine bitcoin

Firstly Ad Hominem response, is not a valid argument. :D

Actually there's a technique (that I'm not going to go into here) that companies specializing in jury selection services use. It provides a very high percentage rate of spotting when someone is lying. It's not admissible in court as such, but it does ascertain who is deemed suitable to serve on a jury. This technique is actually in use today. I watched the section of the video about 20 times and there's something very different about that section of the video to the rest of it. Ver literally outed himself with several "tells" without Heart even needing to even ask the question directly and then got really flustered.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkbSrmsYJ9c&feature=youtu.be&t=2985

I think that when you take this along with all of the other months and years of evidence gained from watching Ver along with who he chooses to associate with, then we start to get a clearer picture of what he's really about. I really wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up back behind bars at some point.

>by holding that shitcoin, you are harming btc network
thats stupidest thing i heard today.
its like saying holding mountain dew in freezer harms quality of coca cola production.

bch is useless, no one wants it but miners, smart investors spit on bcc

Bcc is a scheme by chink magnates to accumulate more btc through the stupidity of /pol/ fags and other dunning-kruger idiots.

>inb4 let's ignore bitmain and focus on blockstream

>I really wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up back behind bars at some point.
And I wouldn't be surprised if he's not already in jail it's because he's working now for some gov agency to harm bitcoin

This

I was literally thinking this a few days ago, but you put it into words nicely. It is literally a game where the first adopters are rewarded because no one wants to hold bags. I'm glad another user sees the chinese for what is really happening