Hacked?

Can myetherwallet get hacked? It hasn't a 2 factor verification, so how secure is it?

How secure is your computer?

what the fuck are you talking about
why would it have 2fa when you have your own private keys?

If someone hacks my password or my computer they can get all the access into my ether. I want to avoid this, for added security.

op is stupid af

Then use hardware dumbass

You really need to watch some Bitcoin 101 videos m8.

Trezor? I am sorry if I am not a leet epic neckbeard with super blockhain skills. As a consolation I will send you few sats so you can buy yourselves some cheetos.

Put all your data in a personal VM . then do a backup of this VM (better using linux os) .

Forget about super blockchain skills, you don't even understand the basics.
I'm doing you a favor when I'm telling you to watch "bitcoin for noobs" videos.

Aslong as no one gets your private key that you're supposed to write down somewhere

I just made tens of thousands of dollars as a crypto portfolio advisor. Keep your sats the fees to move it wont be worth it anyways.

Did you store your password on your pc? If not, there's nothing to worry about: your wallet is encrypted and - given that your pw is strong enough - it can't be accessed by a hacker.
There's no point to use 2fa, because you own the wallet and the password. Myetherwallet doesn't store anything.

But I am a charitable person, let me send you few sats, just alleviate your hardships.

Haha, what a pozo. Shave that neckbeard and we will talk.

FINALLY a fucking answer. If that is the case then it's secure as fuck. Thanks bro.

Keep hoping, faggot. If you really want btc get on our knees and suck my big black cock, jizzstain.

>don't know what client-side mean
you deserve to lose all your money

If MEW gets compromised no 2FA's or other shit will matter if the js gets replaced with a malicious version.

>Not running the wallet locally from a verified SHA backup

Just stop

go drink some bleach retarded normie

I always download off Github and run locally, but I don't do offline transactions, run on an airgapped computer, or anything like that. All backups of private keys I have are encrypted with AES-256. Am I reasonably safe?

if enc passwords are more than 15 characters ok for now

I do have some stuff with just an 11 character password, but it contains upper/lowercase, numbers and special characters.