How do I buy Kyber?

I'm from Finland and was wondering Where can I purchase some

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-public-token-sale-901b3e7f5457
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are u on the whitelist? if not, FOMO

You have to wait the public token sales kyber is so hyped i net everything will be bought in seconds by bots

Walmart

Don't type about subjects you know nothing about. There will be individual caps. Anyone who is whitelisted will be able to buy if they want to.

If you aren't whitelisted for this project you will sadly be missing out on obscene wealth.

How do you become whitelisted?

>If you aren't whitelisted for this project you will sadly be missing out on obscene wealth.
This meme is seriously getting out of hand. Do you think this project is like the next coming of Jesus or something? Dude read through the actual whitepaper and terms, this really isn't all that impressive, and you won't be able to invest much during the ICO anyway.

What do u think will be the possible return from the ico investment?

buy a spot. no- entry otherwise. paid 0.5 for one

>you won't be able to invest much during the ICO anyway
tell us more, give some source ooooooor: GTFO
>he’s not whitelisted
>he’s an untermensch

are you no-us citizen?
>then you can has one spot for 0.6 ETH from me (I am selling)

If anyone wants to buy this memeICO then you can send 1 eth to 0x4CEaA4a7BE297EB83d264baEfc2031E88fd2a555 and send a screenshot of your wallet + the txID to [email protected]

I have three registrations (new zealand citizenship) but this project no longer interests me. Plus I was just accepted for ChainLink so I need 32k minimum to throw at that.

Kyber Network will do what 0x dreamed of doing and actually pull it off. You will be using Kyber for all of your crypto dealings in the near future. Mark my words.

The concept isn't revolutionary but it's implementation will be. Look you'll probably claim that you're on the whitelist already, but the only reason anyone would naysay this project is because of FOMO. Sorry you missed out.

This is a game changer.

Read again faggot im not talking about the whitelist for presale in talking about the public token sale

Other anons already did the math. It's something like 2 ETH max if all 50k whitelisted members pass or 4 ETH if half pass. Not a lot. The coin supply is posted on their blog and the 50k members was announced in telegram and slack.

There's always a ton of people who sell 2x ICO price on etherdelta, so I'll accumulate there again like with ZRX I guess. I'll always be that plebeian who's gains are only half of the real early birds.

I'm on the whitelist my nigger, I just spend a lot of time researching on ICOs. You can debate me and oppose me if you like but fuck off with your "you're not on the whitelist so you're trying to FUD" FOMO bullshit. Buy into it if you want I couldn't give a bigger shit, just trying to discuss and get other to prove me wrong and change my mind in case I am indeed wrong.

I'm on the whitelist but you need to relax. Kyber won't even be ready until 2018 and 0x does on chain as well.

I will be holding both 0x and Kyber but I know that 0x is better (and 0x is actually out and working now).

Kyber will make us a good amount though.

there is no 'public token sale' user

> first 24 hours of sale (individual cap) - you can buy if you are whitelisted
> second day 24 hours, if there are any tokens left you can buy without individual cap but you still need to be whitelisted

I’ll give one account for free away if
>2 sharpies in the poo

Everyone can access the token sale
blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-public-token-sale-901b3e7f5457

did you even read this user?

lmfao

Jesus fucking Christ, this whitelist bullshit is really getting out of hand. What's the point of a token sale if everything is already sold during your super secret pre-sales?

>you need to subscribe to our everything 6 months before the project is even known to the public and then when you're really lucky you'll get a golden ticket :^)

Yes, I'm mad.

Koska aloitit kryptohommat ja paljonko sulla on nyt portfoliossa massia?

PS. ilman whitelistausta ei voi ostaa kyber.network icosta. Pörsseistä kuitenkin sen jälkeen.

>Finland
>Kyber
Sorry, not allowed.

You want a spot, mate? I can get you one.

I'd appreciate one, sir.

Ok! How much do you offer? I can confirm via screenshots that I'm indeed in the whitelist.
>Inb4 pajeet tier of >1ETH

I'll pay 5 ETH if you can get me a spot.

How much do you ask, and how will I not get scammed?

deal, I'll sell my spot for 5 eth

yeahhhh, i've been buying em for no more than 0.5 a pop.

good luck on your scalping endeavors, though.

OK, my telegram is @yeahboi9999
I'm not playing though. You want a spot, I will get you one. You offer 5ETH, you pay 5 ETH, and perhaps 4ETH.

I'm open to offers, mate. And if you want any proof to feel safe with this I'll get them.

You got lucky with those pajeets. Kek. You're really lucky, you'll 4x (mimimum) your investment with those whitelist spots.

I'll use Escrow too if anyone is interested. In thay way the chances of "being scamed" are inexistent

>totally not a scammer
I have 10 spots I'll sell for .5 ETH each. You have to send me the ETH first.

Fucking pajeets. REEEE

I'm poor and I wanna know, don't lie to me you pajeet biz scum;

is it realistic to expect 100% up from this Kyber shit?

nope 100% loss, it is scam u scum

It's real senpai. Of course, don't think you'll get a 200000% profit, but this is incredibly proffesional, not your average shitcoin.

yes sir, very good coin, 100000% profit is careful estimate.

hello sir kyber will 10000% pls advise

When will it be possible to buy Kyber on a platform like bittrex?

Not before the ICO mate. And it'll only moon from there.

etherdelta is your best chance, but even 0x went for 2x ICO price on there DURING the sale.

You should probably be in the ICO yourself.

why so scared of 0x bro?

A guy from Kyber was on the podcast Epicenter. It went a bit over my head, but maybe someone smarter can have a listen to what he had to say.

for real though gonna be fun watching 0x dominate and show that in this space, mucking in with your fellow devs > corporate MBA style fuckery. the number of projects already being built on 0x says it all.

Hmm, so when is it hitting etherdelta? Next week I presume.

emmää tiiä saatana perkele.