Since XMR just mooned, there is only one underpriced crypto left

Since XMR just mooned, there is only one underpriced crypto left.

When will it moon?

pic related

When it hits more exchanges, specifically ones in the US.

If something is on bitfinex but not on the us exchanges it only means one thing:

They cannot fill all the requirements of the SEC as it takes a long time and effort for some company not in the US. I am not sure where iota is from, but if not from US, we can say goodbye to iota "mooning" anytime soon

tell the dev to put it in more fucking exchanges

or Asia

Which saddens me to say because I think it's great and have 109.5 of them. Not a great amount, but hey.

memecoin

Yes, this as well, of course.

I have 1157, still holding on till it gets more exchanges and hits other countries. I'll be selling after that.

You still have time to get more!

this shit coin is #7 in market cap its falling down to 15

Do you fucking believe this?

pretty sure it was 24 cents just a month ago, i think its pretty reasonable priced atm

the only underpriced coin atm, is definitely ethereum

Ethereum?
You retarded?

Well when I was at a conference where a representer of a different coin was asked by a retarded audience member "BITTREX WHEN", he explained why they will not be able to come to bittrex soon, because SEC has made it very hard for us crypto exchanges to accept new coins because of the precedure. Asian exchanges like bitfinex are less strict.

I guess the same logic applies to IOTA

you must be, if you think your 2.8 billion supply coin needs to be priced any higher than it currently is, considering it has no real life use and the fact that the developer has told numeous times they want to increase the supply, by atleast 100%

it isn't even that fast, took me 10 minutes to move coins from exchange to wallet, ethereum took under 30 secs

Ethereum is literally a paradigm shift of crypto and blockchain. It's sitting 25% off its ATH. UNDERVALUED.

yeah iota's price seems about right for now. not sure why you guys are getting so greedy about it

will get faster with time.
>muh supply
just think about a Miota as the base amount and an IOTA as a fraction. Problem solved.

1.9Gi reporting in!

Yeah I was thinking about buying some but
>neo
Also premine.

this guy's alright

>Jews has made it very hard for us crypto exchanges to accept new coins because they can't control it.

ftfy The decentralize buzzword that's been going around must got them shitting in their pants.

Sauce on supply increase?

>paradigm shift of crypto
Try saying something without hoping buzzwords will impress us. What exactly is this shift you're talking about? Smart contracts? Smart contracts without even a single successful decentralized application in the years that Ethereum has been out will change the world?

Even if nobody makes DAPP, the ICOs are more than enough as you can see right fucking now.

186 here, if it goes up to 10$ i'll be selling 100~
I'd only buy in around .50$ cad

>market cap of iota still higher than xmr

ok shill