I'm trying to find the next pump

Veeky Forumsniggers! I wrote a phyton bot which calls for various JSON data from bittrex via API.
It then compared market cap, volume increase and historic price and gives me suggestions on which shitcoins are sleepers and likely to moon soon. The last few predictions were accurate-ish but sometimes it eas only 10-20% I made and I am a bagholder (for 2 days) of some coins it suggested.

Anyways, I will now start the bot again and share the info with you guys if you are interested. If it is a pump and dump it will moon anyways and probs even harder if you guys buy in.

I will update you as soon as the bot found a good coin. I can also provide evidence that my wallet holds 0 of that coin (so it is not just shilling my bags).

Anyone interested?

I'm too dumb to understand. I'm sorry.

There is literally no way you could provide evidence that you aren't holding the coins you post. I believed you up until you said that because it means you're either dishonest or stupid.

Bot. I have. Predicts moon mission. Maybe. I will share once it does. Not guaranteed.
More people buy in - more success. No reason not to share.
Eh?

bump

I planned on posting the relevant bittrex wallet (as the bot only uses bittrex API). I will post the coin anyways and maybe it moons, maybe not.

I also can show you a bittrex wallet with no coins in it. That doesn't mean I have no coins. But whatever, I don't really care if you shill your coins or not. Cool bot idea.

That's sweet op, is the code on github?

No and I don't plan on sharing it for now.
Feel free to ask me any questions about it though.
It basically filters out high volume coins first. Then it requests the volume every 5 seconds and saves this value. Every 15 minutes it adds up all the volume over the last 15 minutes and compares it to the former 15 minutes. It then filters coins which have no significant increase. The remaining coins are then checked against the volumes it saves every 15 minutes.
If there is a coin looking like a continuous increase in volume without gaining oe losing in value since the bot is running it notifies me.

Bump.
No coin suggestions so far. Guess you can't force a moon mission

how does your bot operate? just based on that it won't succeed. Mostly news, and people shilling make a coin moon. That's the only things your bot should look for

Agreed. My bot tries to catch those coins when suddenly the demant rises without the price being through the roof (yet).
It completely relies on TA as it doesn't compile any kinds of psychologicat sentiment. See my post above

Bump. Surprisingly quiet / no pumps for a Saturday. Well I will do more posts like this in the future, maybe we get lucky

>last few predictions were accurate-ish

could you name one of them?

this

ANT where I panic sold at 5% gain after it came back down a bit (should have held) and DAR and PTOY which both fulfilled my +20% sell order within an hour.

It just notified me about SYS and XVC!!

Not buying into it, I think I checked my PC too late. Fucking retard me. Next round then.

XVC had a nice profit

Agreed, just checked my notifications too late and I'm not buying into a pump after it took off. I will be on holiday for 3 days and then continue to run my bot publicly

Im guessing this is how it works...

Bot pseudo code:
Analyze volume in X pairs each X seconds,
if volume is X% more than last analyzed and Price is higher than last scan, indicate moon mission.

Basically. I explained it above. It looks for a constant volume increase over 15 minute intervalls (taking the volume every 5 seconds) and filters out coins which drop in price or go up. Then it shows top performers if they are over a certain threshold

Share code.

No. Not yet at least. It is still in the experimental phase and there is literally only possible disbenefits for me if I would share anything at this stage.

I'm doing the same! Got a Python-bot working off of the Bittrex-api. Looking at these metrics:

>Price change 10 min,1h,3h,1d,3d,1w,1M,1y,3y
>Volume 10 min,1h,3h,1d,3d,1w,1M,1y,3y
>Market cap 1d, 3d, 1w, 1M, 3M, 1y
>Webscraping number of mentions on Veeky Forums and Bitcointalk (seriously)

I'm using this project to get into machine learning, and as far as I can tell it's a lot easier than I thought. I'm looking to replace my ETH/XMR-mining rig with GPU based ML-processing for maximum gainz.

Any warnings for young players like myself?

The webscrapings idea sounds mad but correctly implemented could be a gold mine.
What my bot does as one of its main factors (as opposed to your requests to historic data) - collect real time data every few seconds and record them. Then use them to monitor market changes (this requires running the bot for a while to collect data)

I didn't know you can use bots for coin trading. I should get into this.