How is it possible that a continent with a population of 1...

How is it possible that a continent with a population of 1.1 billion people isn't able to come together and create anything of value?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqSIIaQ_JHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Egypt you idiot. They were building pyramids while you Caucasians were living in caves

Yea but at present eat sand

>be African
>be left alone to yourself
>build the greatest civilization ever known

>be europ*ean
>enslave the africans every chance you get
>keep them down for 2000 years
>laugh at them for never being able to build anything while you hold their head below water

>but at present

we're on Veeky Forums nigger

That big number is recent.

In the 60s the population of Africa was less than 300k people.

>egypt
>greatest civilization ever known

oh buddy are you one of them black dudes who think they hail from a long line of pharaos or something?

At topic,

Ethiopia is a pretty cool hospitable place.
Which would be perfect. Today they just eat each other alive at any given moment.

> Why cant Spaindards and Russians come together and create things of value.

Africa is not a country.

No. They're growing.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqSIIaQ_JHc

Well lets hope they dont chimp out over hutus again.

Interesting. So they had even less people that they had to compete with for all the natural resources and they STILL couldn't figure it out. So they quadrupled their numbers and STILL can't figure it out

Fuck off back to /pol/

They were living like tribes just like the Germanics when Rome was supreme.

>African ""fashion""

Is there merit to the argument of "they didn't need to innovate so they didn't"?
I see it posted a lot and it looks like the most sound argument.

Obviously there were Kingdoms and Whatnot (Egypt, Mali, etc) but the reason Europeans developed so much more and accomplished so much more is due to the fact that Europe's harsher landscape demanded innovation in order to survive.

>europe's harsher landscape
>no such thing as malaria or botflies
>no large swathes of jungle to completely separate human settlements
>no larger bodies of water allowing easy trade
>this isn't even mentioning the fucking animals

niggas out here can't even handle winter

in a sense. they just don't care.
they're also probably right, in the sense our materialism will eventually lead us to self destruction while they'll probably survive us.

The negro is lazy and stupid. Cut off all foreign aid and they'll all die off in a decade.

Too many SJW revisionists, gotta weed em out.

He spends his money on frivolities

Good catch mang.

lol why? can't deal with dissent?
4chin is not the place for you

Technology is not independently developed but rather spread, lost, and reintroduced.
If there's no access to more sophisticated technology through trade for example then technology will only locally develop to a degree where it can support the current population.

lol at Egypt being the greatest civilization ever

>Europe's harsher landscape
my favorite /pol/ meme

If I dropped you and ten other people like you into the African wilderness you'd be dead in three days.

Silly 21 century poster, just wait until the famous Russo-Spanish empire of 2302-3179

I used to think that Africa was always heavily populated

Not really. Mycenians are a thing.

>keep them down for 2000 years
Even during the height of the transatlantic slave trade more Europeans were held as slaves in Africa than vice versa.

Culturally and economically, Africans have been the primary beneficiaries of the continental exchange.

>Cut off all foreign aid and they'll all die off in a decade.
>all
There was a time before foreign aid right? Anyway, wouldn't the lazy dumb ones die off and the rest take their spots?

Try again nigger

>implying Europeans held Africa back

>Ethiopia
>never colonized by Europeans
>never influenced by Europeans
>left alone to their own devices
>still a shithole

>Liberia
>never colonized
>literally land given away to blacks so they can develop on ther own without anyone influencing them
>still a shithole

>Rhodesia
>most successful African countries
>richest, most developed, could potentially feed the entire continent
>blacks, by peacefully murdering whites, convinced whites the leave the country ans leave them alone to their own devices
>country becomes a completle shithole once the Europeans leave

But yeah sure it's Europe's fault…

Europeans helped Africa you stupid nigger loving faggot

Etheopoa isn't that bad m8. Honestly all racism aside I'm curious to see what Africa will be like in my lifetime. An African union backed by China? Who knows

Not either of those anons, but does closely related mean they were on average european? Why post a screencap of someone's twitter and not the actual article? Why respond to such obvious bait multiple times? user even blocked out european.

You get it, saying europe is superior due to cold climate forced inovation is a stupid argument. Trade is what introduced the horse and iron casting to europe via the mediterranean trade that is why the main civilizations are on the shore.

I thought the alt right was made up

this
these retards can't account for europe as a whole being relatively stagnant, with most "progress" ever appearing in trade rutes along the mediterranean.
They really don't reallize africa doesn't lend itself to good living conditions especially compared to most of europe, and that harsher climate bullshit only applies to the northermost parts of the continent, whose actual natives didn't really progress shit either

What allows for actual progress are conditions that facilitate communication with other human groups

PROTIP: The boer genocide is not only righteous but also the will of God

>An African union backed by China?
Sure. What could go wrong?

Egyptian were mostly Caucasian.

>Ethiopia
>never influenced by Europeans
lol what is Eritrea

>1.1 billion people
>people

>blacks
>""""people"""""
>"""""""""""""""""""humans"""""""""""""""""""

>>build the greatest civilization ever known
uhhhhhhhhhh

Holy fuck are you dumb as shit or just very high?

Kek

Go back to /pol/

Veeky Forums is against racism

it's not racist if niggers aren't human

hahahaha lololol XDD le ebin meme XDDD I le tip le fedora shadilay praise kek 420 narwhal bacon XDD!! We are leejun le_Dolan le praise le kek XD XD XDDD!!!

praise kek fellow magapede

"le fedora narwhal bacon We are leejun" guys are Leftist anti-racists
"shadilay praise kek le_Dolan le praise le kek" guys are hated by stormfags for being too moderate and liberal and liking some Jews and Blacks

Please tell me why black people are not humans.

Myceneans are from 1500 bc, Pyramids are from 2600 bc onward, open a book, turd

>post screenshot of twitter account
>"This will show those negros that WE WUZ KANGZ"

WE

Huh, you'd think a continent that big would have a larger population.

>Is there merit to the argument of "they didn't need to innovate so they didn't"?
If your needs can be met with hunter-gathering, odds are you're going to stick to being hunter-gatherers. This is shown by the fact that the smaller, village-sized societies stayed that way while the larger ones moved on to agriculture.

Social darwinism runs on the idea that everyone is as cutthroat as the person that believes in it. Reality is not the case.

How does this surprise anyone? Ancient Egyptians always looked just brown, never black.

Damn, it's not like wh*te people didn't colonize Africa selfishly just for their resources, while chopping the hands of people, shooting them and then left evil dictators in charge that led to wars and genocides because of European Colonization less than 100 years ago.

this dude was bullied by the black dudes in his class again

don't reply to /pol/ posts just spam them with sub sahara african architecture

are you really fucking serious?

you think "sjw leftists" are the problem when you spam this low effort thread everyday

why can't you just stay on your board?

>ethiopia is a shithole
>europe never interfered in ethiopia

why are you on a history board when you know absolutely nothing of history?

literally posting a /pol/ screencap

Fuck of back to /pol/ dude

>Notre Dame
>Completed in 1345
>Nigger Sand Castle
>Completed in 1882

I'm impressed, they are only about 2000 years behind the rest of the world.

He seems to be speaking of Africans, and by africans it seems he means negroids. And every man with a brain knows the egyptians were not black, they were not negroids.

How many of these threads are we gonna get, they're all the same.

Are you being sarcastic? I feel like you're being sarcastic, but I'm not sure.

the "nigger sand castle" was built in the 16th century and mud can be a great building material when you live in a desert around a lake.

you dumb stormfags are the cause of wewuzzing

muslims where building cathedrals that big in a year while europeans build them in 100s of years, are you gonna make the same argument about that.

What is Italian East Africa?

nope

What is the American Colonization Society?

>>Liberia
>>never colonized

I'm sure somehow, I no it's hard to understand this logic sometimes, but maybe, the situation in Rhodesia-Zimbabwe, was just a bit more complex than that.

>that pic
Man, it looks like a random old village house in the Balkans or Turkey.

Cant you just use the sticks to climb on?
Funny design

it's a mosque, not a defensive building

>Liberia
>Never colonized

U wat

fuck you spanjaard

kagame is pretty on point desu

at least for an african dictator. you dont deserve civil rights until you're first world imo

>you dont deserve civil rights until you're first world imo

That's setting yourself up with massive issues later on.

easier to work through though than what they have now

LITERALLY WE

I know this is bait but consider the following you utterly daft loon:

>>be African
>>build the greatest civilization ever known
And what civilization might that be? Couldn't have been too great if "lesser" civilizations bullied it.

>>be europ*ean
>>enslave the africans every chance you get
For millennia, slavery was not based on race so much as physical capability. Let's also not forget that the Barbary Coast slave trade had been going on just as long as any slave trading that Europeans engaged in.

>>keep them down for 2000 years
Who kept who down? Are you implying that Europe as a whole consciously attempted to keep Africa as a whole in a state of primitive stagnation? This point can barely be considered a point because it's just absurd.

>>laugh at them for never being able to build anything while you hold their head below water
People laugh at them because they're a bunch of goofy dweebs who, despite claiming to be so great, can't get their shit together beyond learning how to fire an AK from the hip at unarmed, stationary civilians.

Haha you sure showed him, dude

>lol what if we cut a banana in half and then jammed it full of toothpicks haha what if we modeled a building after that?
>but brother...what is a toothpick

Nah senpai sounds like you're saying Belgium's actions are representative of all Euro action in Afr*ica.

Try again though and see me after class.

Still took like 200 years after the NDC to build a shitty mud hut either way. Mud is a good building material if you're living in a primitive society where aesthetics mean literally nothing at all to you.

Also Muzzies build cool shit but that's odd that you'd compare brown North Africans with Middle Eastern culture to black Sub-Saharans with Sub-Saharan culture. Hell of a hayperson.

You are a silly person.

Anglos did the same thing in Rhodesia and South Africa, either way you're retarded if you think colonization was to "help" Africans.

Europeans went to Africa to salvage their resources and kept it for themselves, barely little was spent on the African Nation that was colonized.