What would you do?

My dad hits and yells at me. I am sick of this life. I legit want to escape. I am trying. What would you do fellow anons? Please help at this point I don't know what to do and just feel very angry and sad, my little venture is failing and I don't know what to do. Please help me with your wisdom fellow Veeky Forums bros please.

Suicide is the only option, but before you go, place an order for some DNT.

move in with a friend or close family and daytrade on arks waves. pay them a courtesy rent and stockpile

leave or you'll have mentalillness

thanks man im trying

i dont have enough money yet but im trying to move out

The most important is don't forget that eventually you'll get out of there.
My advice would be to be very disciplined about one thing: don't share any professional information with him. Maybe other than the absolute basics. Don't let him be any part of your work life, don't give headspace to him in this area. No opinions, no arguments, nothing. Maybe just say what he wants to hear. As you become more self sufficient, people like him often try to fuck with you professionally as an adult, and it can be really devastating.
Good luck user, I know your feel.

how much money do you have?

fight back. no, seriously. or depending on age, call DCFS. don't tolerate that shit.

i have less than 10k with all my assets because i didnt know how to buy crypto without my parents and when i figured it was too late, a little harder to buy in canada under 18.

thanks man

he recently choked my brother and i have a audio recording and he tried to take away my phone but luckily he didnt shut it off so i have the recording now so im going to try to escape or report him or something

so you're asking what to do in a self-defense situation vs your father who is physically stronger than you?

you need to be 18+ to post here senpai.

but 10k is enough to leave your senpai. just be smart

Sup /nba/

just for life in general idk

thanks man imma think this hard cause i still wanna be able to go to school and eat and have a home and stuff very hard b/c if i leave i dont get a home and stuff but if i stay i live in this

dont forget about your brother, whatever you do

Do an apprenticeship or get good job with a gas company. And go to school at the same time some pay for your school.

Oh yeah use your new money to invest in crypto also

where in canada are u at?

when i lived at home my dad used to beat me, then one day i got sick of it and beat the shit out of him.
mother wouldn't let him throw me out of the house, now everytime he yells at me i say "what are you going to do about it?" and he starts stuttering and doesn't say shit.
Moved out a little while ago, but if you want it to stop there you go.

If you're not disabled you can Join the Air Force, grind for 4 years in a deskjob, save your money, and once you finish your enlistment you can start a new life.

Hi OP, my stepdad used to beat me up if I ever "got out of line" and I always lived in fear of everything I did. He even tried to run me over one day, so i ended up running away and living at my dads, caused a lot of trouble with the relationship between my mum, fucked me up for life, also failed college because of it and various other things.

So here is my advice, if you are fairly old and he isn't built like a brick house, next time he beats you up, beat the shit into him, honestly, make him suffer and bleed. I was too scared to do this, but regret not doing it. He will learn the hard way you are not to be fucked with. It will be scary to do at first, but if you can, do it, it will be satisfying and he fucking deserves it.
If you can move out, then definitely do, but I can understand you might not have anywhere to go, or the finance for it. If the 2 above options aren't going to work, then report him to child protection services or the police, if he doesn't end up in prison, get a restraining order on him. Bonus points - get evidence of him beating you up, and sue him for all he is worth.

My heart goes out to you OP, I sadly know all too well what you are going through, and hope that you get through this without too much more abuse, It will damage your mental health for years if you let it keep happening, it's not worth it, it's not your fault, take action and stay strong

Fuck, user. Good luck.

get a gf and mooch off her until you make enough to get your own place

always man will never forget about him. its really hard to take care of him tho because he has autism

i havent considered trades. this is good info thanks

am invested in crypto right now

would prefer not to say

wow man i feel for you. you stoop up to him man thats brave

this is super smart, i wonder if they have an equivalent in canda

i feel you man im in fear every single day when he walks up the stairs and everything man. yea man last time i got into a fight he just pinned me to the ground and i was helpless, he was beating my bro and i got super mad that time so i pushed him off and it was super hectic. i have evidence of the fight and hearing it just makes me super sad and mad hearing my bro scream. thanks man i will stay strong and take action.

thanks man

Join peace corps. Fuck bitches, travel, invest in crypto. Live the Monaco life brah

Don't be afriad to kick him in the nuts, go for his nose and throat, you don't have to fight clean, gouge his eyes out :)

Blue board nigger

My stepfather abused me. I called the cops once but it was a small town and they were all buddies with him so they didn't do shit. It encouraged him. Everyone says revenge is bad, forgive people, blah blah blah but not getting back at him is one of my biggest regrets in life. But now I barely talk to my mother and she divorced his ass partly because of that.
I want to say beat him back, but if he's strong then it's just dangerous. My best advice is do what I did and get the fuck out when you turn 18, and MAKE SURE you live better/richer than him or at least create that illusion. It will drive him nuts.

thanks man, i guess moving out would be the best choice. glad to hear other ppl going through same thing and came out successfully from it

heard of peace corps, sounds cool