ChainLink

just pledge 100 Eth to shitcoin picrelated. how'd i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA&t=468s
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk&t=345s
hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will now become the next bill gates dude
grats

nice

You did well. Congrats user

Unironically bought 140 eth worth

Curious to hear your logic. I'm watching this one closely and will try to get in the ICO next week

this is the next neo/omg/dnt/zrx
grats dude

Wtf, minimum is 100 ETH?

i think so too. anime-chan put 100+ Eth in, which is a big deal to me

pre-sale

DAE think this will sell out in the presale stage? I have 103 ETH to my name, and this looks promising but at the same time I don't want to lose everything

I don't think you can still make the presale, as it will sell out within the next 24 hours and you would have to apply. 35% is reserved for presale and 35% is reserved for the ICO, in which you can still make it

how many Tokens did u recieve? Wanna know how big the Bonus is

I'm hoping to get into the pre-sale. Signed up 2 days ago.

I think presale gives you 20% if you can muster the 100 Eth, but from what I hear they arent accepting any more 100 Eth participants, you have to be in the 500 Eth tier now to get in

Check out the dev here,
youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA&t=468s

Do I need to get whitelisted to participate in the crowdsale?

I think there will be a whitelist, but you can't sign up yet. My email said that getting into the presale guaranteed I could participate in the ICO, so it might be worth signing up for the presale even if you don't plan on putting in 100 Eth just so you can get ICO access

dev sounds confident. i liek

right? he clearly knows his shit. then i found this one from 2014. it sounds like this is his grand masterpiece after years of being expertise

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk&t=345s

I applied days ago and still haven't gotten in :(

i applied yesterday and got in...
did you answer the questions?

How long did it take for them to email you back? I applied about 1 hour ago. Also did you say you would run a node?

Same :(
Maybe it's because I only applied for 100ETH.

my body is ready

applied yesterday morning and received the email at midnight
i answered 100-500eth and no

I only did the 100 ETH tier. I think that's why I haven't gotten in

wow. thats 100 grand. how much of your portfolio is that? my email said they are capping the 500 Eth tier at 300 too.

Also for the folks that didnt get in, I applied for the 100-500 tier, not the 100 tier

I'll try again and say 100-500

yeah, use another email just in case

Also, found this: hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/

scam, dont buy

When is ico of this coming out?

How many bonus tokens in % for the pre-sale? Are ICOcucks getting, well, cucked again?

20%. icocucks will need to use a bot to buy this during pub sale.

>use another email just in case
I did

i watched that video. Halfway thru he said Swift processes 90% of bank payments???????