10/10

Rate my shit

I bought neo at 8 usd

I'm a retard forgot pic

Bought £100 of BTC close to its ATH like a fucking retard

continued

buy xspec when it comes below 11k

2016 - Invested $2000 into ETH
2017 - Invested $4000 into ETH. ETH goes up to $300. Converted 40% to BTC. Invested a few more G's into alt-coins but sold them off and put them into ICN

O-ok. Do I invest half of what I have or all in?

wew lad

never go all in IMO. stay diversified

bloody good work mate

Initial investment was 5k

I'm unironically gonna make it.

v-good desu, 6 figures in a year if you hodl

>mooncoin

he has $50 lol

I want to make it too, desu.

I bought it 3 months ago lmao, can't be arsed selling it

depending on how much that $50 means I would just take the chance and go all in for now. I bought in at $.25 on the 19th and it's been steadily going up since then. Personally I have faith the coin can and should do more

I spent all the eth on the obsidian ico. I'm thinking about dropping my cat and mbrs and picking up either vertcoin or xmr. Ideally my portfolio would be:

Zrx
Xmr
Shift
Odn
Link

But i dont know where the mbrs and caf fit into that. Thoughts?

Where will I be in a year Veeky Forums?

plus

If I had 100k in crypto

I would prolly only have it in BTC/BCC/XRP/ETH

Am I going to make it

it's a start

What app is this?

>XRP
>falling for the banking jew
oy vey im laffin

No LTC?

I'm either going to make it or I'm going to live in the streets

Just starting out and I wish I got Monero at $93

Holy fuck man why dont people cash out. Isn't that why we all do this, to make real money. I swear some people here wont cash out until its too late.

excel sheet

Pretty poverty last 3 days, but a good month overall.

Will probably trade my OAX, RISE, REP and RLT for BAT and Byteballs.

7 figures in a year?

initial investment?

What type of scuffed portfolio prices is that?
None are accurate.

Initial 3k all into xrp, beginning of June when it was 0.25 and held, based on advice of friend who made 30x profit. It goes down to like 0.16, fml then back up to 0.2 where I sell. Begin some trading, and make the most difference with altcoins; OMG, Fun, Omega. Back to where I started, then went half into BNB, bought at 0.7 and sold at 0.9 cuz I'm a nervous trader. Since been going more on biz and taking anons suggestions.

Have no idea what I'm doing. If I just bought BTC back in June and held at 2400 I would have been doing better. Tell me how shit I am.

AUD brah.

Equals approx 102k USD.

Switch ARK and STRAT for Monaco & Rads and you will have 7 figures easily

INITIAL INVESTMENT?

The whole point of trading shitcoins is to get more BTC

HugeBrain.jpg

You're gonna make it :)

Why RADS?

Almosr no bnt, and that's funny because they will moon hard. Not even bagholding. Why do people make these bad descsions?

Wish I bought more Lisk

QTUM 250k$

Why is everyone bagholding lsk and why is no one talking about it here ?

nice, initial investment? im about to buy some strat

pls rate.
i am very self concious

roll

Joined the 6 figure club today. Initial investment $10,000 in June. Made 90k in 2 months holding Blocknet.

>There are people on Veeky Forums who still don't see the value proposition of this beast

What makes blocknet so good? It doesn't seem like it's actually...used.

am i gonna make it? what should I do lads?

Any thoughts?

btw my initial investment was 1600

hodl

>2.6 in Bitcoin
Goals breh

Production chain goes online September 1st meaning atomic swap trading will be live. Staking increasing from 3% to 9% per year with 10% of staking funds going to the dev. To this day, all funding has been from the lead dev including the $150,000 cost of ui development.

The main point of holding Blocknet is the nodes. 5000 of these badboys get's you a proportion of trading fees on the platform. Poloniex had an estimated 100million in trading fees last year. Imagine Blocknet pulling 10% of this; 10million split across 100 nodes (total wallets holding enough for a node atm). That's an easy 100k per year just from operating nodes.

But why hold a small amount of Block? Well the trading fees will be paid in block to the node holders automatically. The buyer/seller doesn't need BLOCK to use the dex, but the trading fee is automatically exchanged on the DEX from a coin i.e btc to BLOCK. This means that the more people use blocknet as a trading platform, more fees are generated which means more blocknet tokens will be bought automatically via fees creating massive upwards buy pressure for BLOCK. Insane model and one of the most innovative I've read up about.

TL;DR
>Blocknet is going to be a top 20 coin

Damn, I can only afford about 25. Oh well. I'm looking for something to dump my CAT bags into.

Actually, now that I think about it, isn't that exactly what zrx is going to be doing in ethfinex and radar relay?

ZRX is a protocol for erc20 tokens and uses the token for governance. Blocknet is for blockchains and uses the coin for service nodes+trading fee intermediary. The devs of Blocknet are planning on implementing the 0x protocol and have been talking to the 0x devs and ethfinex owners for a possible fiat gateway. As far as I'm aware 0x isn't actively developing a DEX in the same way Blocknet are but relying on third parties to produce a DEX for erc20 tokens

Well you make me feel a lot better about my zrx holdings at least

The person you're speaking with is trying to shill you into buying a shitcoin.

Best place to get shit coin related news and info besides here

shit user why have you invested in all the wrong coins?

>xby
Good times, good times.

Any advice? Just started last Tuesday

You need to buy ripple. Then moon.

How easy is it to fake one of these blockfolios

Should i sell some NEO and BnB?

That's my plan.
I've only put in 130$ cad so far tjougj

next 100 will be more XRP, BTC and maybe IOTA
Very easy

We want more btc, not the meme freedom dollars