Is it over?

Is it over?

yup. sell your NEOs and gtfo

It's only just begun

Hasnt even had its first ico. Makes gains from the lisk rebranding then jump back into neo.

I sold at $40

Nah

NEO/TenX/OmiseGO

and you will be rich

No, XMR and NEO are going to share top 5 status next year. Being passed by XMR means nothing.

That said, if it gets passed by anything that isn't XMR, FCT, Tezos or REAL, I'm going o panic.

So heavy. So very heavy.

I want to make this perfectly clear.
If you think NEO is "done" and headed for a slow bleed down to $10, sell your NEOs and try to find another moon mission. And under no circumstances should you buy back into NEO unless it hits whatever low number you think it will descend to.

I'll never understand how retards on this board think that something that went from $5 to $50 in a week and is staying at a steady $40 is done. Are you all okay?

>ITT: faggots who bought at ATH

Yes, now gow away

If you took our advice you bought when it was cheap asf... Also anons how many do you goys have...and are you accumulating gas from your neo? I have 500

I hope so. This 'Chinese Ethereum' will end as one of the largest crypto scams in history and damage the reputation of cryptos.

>Trusting chinks
>not even once

500 is a great amount bro. You get about 1 gas a week with it.

Just have some spare BTC for buying dips and wait this out. Idiots are chasing moon missions while forgetting about this little gem ;)

Smartest man here

true

>salty no neos

I pity anyone who still has investments in Neo, especially those who bought at $50-60. Any sane person would tell you to move on to new coins and get much higher gains. I have already gotten 200% interest on my money that I pulled out from Neo.

Hi sorry, posting on my phone, i was being sarcastic lol

What did you buy after NEO? I'm sitting on NEO gains too...

what did you buy after NEO? asking for a friend.

I went in on OMG right after the Neo moon and now I'm investing most of it into RADS. If you want to be safe and spread it out, I would invest the rest of it into AdEx for even more short term gain.

lmao
just another RADS shill

In all honesty, NEO has a pretty nice looking dip coming out of the middle of Aug 23rd.

That said, its going to dip a bit more. Then, the big event will start building up and it will probably double. Then after the dust settles, probably correct and consolidate at around 60 or so

no, it's clearly found its floor already. this is accumulation time.

I'm going to have to concur actual. Peeking at the 1hr since the 24th looks like solid support at 850,000~880,000.

If that holds a bit more I'll probably buy in and hodl till RPX

Stop posting this bitch

make me

Take it you are hodlin as well, given those fat suitcases?

oh yes, my $6 bags oh so heavy :(

NOOOOOOOOE NOT OVER