/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Glowing Faggot Light Holofoil Edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous thread which failed to do links properly:

The loneliest thread in the world.

Welp. Back to reading Dune.

Anything interesting happening to the European market?

I forgot you can't just make threads on Veeky Forums Anonymously and just let them go when you know absolutely fucking nothing and currently find yourself shocked to see that the Robinhood account you just opened like at least months ago back when I was unemployed and didn't even remember making is still not verified...

ULTA going to be at least$220 by end of next week. You guys left easy money on the table by not buying the $208/209 dip

I opened an account in gemini a month ago and I still not verified.

NAK pls no bully on monday

how much did you profit from ULTA?

Holy fuck I'm starting to hate weekends though. I want to trade NOWWWWWWWWW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same. Now that i actually have a money stream to use on investing i can see real gains...but not on the weekends.

I work retail on weekends so i can fund my trading.

$26~ for now. I only have 20 shares at $209...I was afraid to get in at 208 because of it possibly dipping more. I was up over $100 when it hit $217 before all the weekend selloffs and weak hands hit afterhours.

>i actually have a money stream to use on investing
congratulations on achieving this.

My wife allows me to play with meme stocks with my allowance. Does that count as a money stream?

if there is continuous profit from the meme stocks, then yes.

What about continuous allowance?

>*Allowance* from wife
I think you know how Veeky Forums is going to respond to that.

if you can make profits from investing with allowance money, then you have a money stream

Whoever control the household income, controls the household.

Whoever owns the vagina controls the household.

I'm retired and investing in meme stocks is a game to me. I really don't give a fuck what Veeky Forums thinks about my allowance. At least I'm getting laid.

Make sure to learn Game to keep your wife in check.

What are your guy's plays for next week?

Nothing I guess...rip.

Besides ULTA, I have some XIV too. Trump is supposed to give a speech on some tax shit next week so I'm hoping the market will rise, maybe at least mid 80s.

Sell NAK at open and rebuy the inevitable dip, right?

I'm watching BAC for an entry point. I'm also becoming strangely attracted to AMD again. Boring intermediate term stuff.

If NAK dips on Monday, I won't be able to keep myself from buying more shares.

AMD's new threadripper CPU has been getting lots of good press. Maybe it'll lead to another great earnings

I profiteered a bit on the last AMD ER, but it was dumb luck. Right now, my predictive model for AMD is lighting up in the upward direction which hasn't been the case for a while. Also, the price is also kissing the topside of a 1 year trend line on my chart. I think kek is telling me to look for an entry point.

It sounds better than it is.

I live with my folks and instead of rent im investing. I help my family with food and big purchases like washers and dryers and things so im not a total leech, but it allows me a certain freedom i could never have without their help.

Lucky, I was in a completely opposite situation up until last year. My family charged me $700 a month for rent, used credit cards under my name, and also forced me to help them replace broken stuff in the house from time to time.

I'm living a hell of a lot more comfortable now. Went from living paycheck to paycheck to actually being somewhat financially secure.

I was looking up old /rgt/ threads and found it interesting how many penny memes that were shilled back then literally don't exist anymore or are worthless lol

Something to keep in mind when you guys see shills here.

I really dislike shills. They have the ability to help people get rich but choose to be morons who make everyone lose money.

>used credit cards under my name
that really is screwed up.

Amy meme stocks for monday?

>ULTA going to be at least$220 by end of next week

That is a seriously ugly 3 month chart. Why do you believe this?

The only reason it had a sharp drop is because of high expectations as well as being overbought before earnings. They beat revenue, earnings, and raised guidance on Thursday. They recovered from big $20-40 price drops in the past as well.

It was already hitting $217 Friday afternoon but the market was still shaky after falling off that cliff.

Granted too this bitch will probably go under $190 if Trump/the white house do some stupid shit again for the uh....fourth week in a row

Seems like this happened to a lot of companies this quarter. I'll be watching ULTA Monday. If nothing else, it has the makings of a good quick scalp.

I wonder how many people legit killed themselves over this

How about NOG

Opnions on RTNB or MNKD?

On the brightside, now is an excellent time to buy low.

>RTNB

She's an unpredictable little bitch. Be careful with her.

Too bad the NYSE's 40-year-old COBOL programs that no one understands have the trading intervals hardcoded somewhere