Buy eth, you wont be sorry

buy eth, you wont be sorry.

bought in at 328 yesterday

gemini is down until midnight.

U see dat top at the left? I literally longed that top with 3.27 btc. Had to sell my omg in order to have more collateral so I wont get liquidated.

>just

Buy BCH or stay broke.

I literally bought 100k
don't miss this moon mission, the project is making some moves which is going to significantly change the day to day supply demand dynamics.

seems really risky tbqh senpai. I dont see the reason why BCH should be worth more than it currently is ? the way I see it it is an inferior coin to a lot of other altcoins and if BTC will be replaced I see no reason why BCH should be the one to replace it since it is also outdated.

you're an idiot if you buy bch, whales are looking for a good time to dump their bags and crash the plane with no survivors.

bigger blocks is not the path to scalability

I bought it at 5$ and sold at 500$
Not bothering with this shit anymore, already allin in the next moon mission

>tfw I will hit 100k this year

sure mate. Care to tell me what this moon mission is?

>next moon mission
Like...?

Tell me your secrets

Nah I'd rather have you buy in a few days for double the price like always

Buy sorry or and you wont be eth

TELL ME!

Or you could stop being a jew and tell us. You already made your money probably, so we won't hurt you getting in

you are responding to a baiting retard

Its obsidian

RADIUM got high rising volume ,something is going on

fuck off.

C'mon. What is the next big moon coin? XRP?

WTF is RADS?

is right
This shit is about to explode in the next 24 hours
Screenshot this

go away shill

>I literally bought 100k
100k*330=33000k
Are you rich? Have you made it?

too late to buy into that rise bro, just went from 127000 to 133000 on the 30min, gonna crack back down to 125000

Looks like some whale bought up all the sell walls

I bought ETH and its been going up constantly. Perhaps you should use a chart that measures ETH against the baseline, dollar, rather than another coin that fluxuates as much as ether does.

It will170000 in no time
Look at the sell walls

Bought in after seeing the BTC transaction times for the past few days. ETH will most likely hit 400$ by the end of the month.

Holy fuck

Is dis tru

go to bittrex and check the markets for yourself

Holy fuck

it's real too

looks like the whales are trying to keep it stifled for accumulation, wont last much longer..

So should I go in on ETH?

Is coinbase safe enough? Or do I buy there and transfer it to a paper wallet?

PLS HALP

Go to Gdax, buy BTC there. no fees. Make a bittrex account, send BTC to bittrex and buy some eth. right now its being steady at around.076 which is a steal atm so try to get in around that price or lower. The sell walls will be eaten up by the end of the week so you still got time.

doesn't mean anything lol

Or you may just be better off buying ETH on coinbase with the fees because BTC atm is at an all time high with transaction fees.. hence the ETH oncoming moon... not to mention metropolis

Sure it's temporary, but the demand is real...

I'm sure ETH is going to $400 next week but it's too expensive. Unless you just want small returns, there's no point in buying now.

Coins are only worth getting into if you can buy them early and make 100x in 1-2 years.

>100k times 330 equals less than 100k

user, I...

30% in one week is small? Some people aren't willing to put all their money in scam shitcoins. ETH has future so worst case scenario you just have to hold longer.

Oh nvm misread as 33,000

Anyways, buy buy buy my bags