Gets memed as a strongest and most militaristic country in Europe

>gets memed as a strongest and most militaristic country in Europe
>loses every single war against equal opponent except for French in 1870
???

Is an alliance of France, UK, USA, and Russia considered an equal opponent to Germany?

Isnt having A-H, Turkey and Bulgaria on your side+ getting UK, USA and Belgium into the enemy camp by your autism enough?

Corpse, sick man of Europe, literally who

Get a better ally then.

The "militarism" meme was derived largely from Prussia which wasn't even really seen as "strong" but more "stronger than you'd expect given their size".

>Germany never ever had allies
Nice meme.

You remember that autistic manlet at school who kept squaring up to people, and blowing his lid at even the most trivial slight, with arms flailing and eyes flashing? Remember when he came out as being gay in college?

>Three wars
>One against a genuinely equal foe, wins that (1870/1871)
>Two against literally every other great power in the world, lose them after years of fighting

I mean you can obviously blame Germany for getting in these wars and having shit allies but implying Germany wasn't a very powerful nation is just retarded anti-German revisionism, as to be expected from Veeky Forums.

The fact that they were alone against the world twice is a reflection of why Germany is bad at war.

Delusions of grandeur and a near total ineptitude at grand strategy.

Well these were two (admittedly giant) fuckups within 30 years of German history. If you believe that portrays Germany as a whole and its entire history, so be it.

The Germans were the strongest and most militaristic power in Europe, but they were also the dumbest in their class.

>and Belgium into the enemy camp by your autism enough?

Funny how you say that while in reality, UK and USA are the countries that themselves declared war on Germany, while France and Russia are the countries that really had war declared on them by German autist
British revisionism never ends

Considering that the country has only existed for 140 or so years, and they spent 30 of those years destroying western civilization and another 45 being occupied for ruining western civilization, that isn't a fantastic track record.

>The Germans were the strongest and most militaristic power in Europe

From the 1860s to 1945
For centuries before that they were utter jokes at war, and their country constantly served as a battlefield between real warrior nations (France, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Austria...)

>too autistic to understand what he meant by "get UK into the war"

Germ confirmed.

I assume OP meant Germany as in the actual unified country of Germany, not the geographic expression it was before 1870

1914-1918 + 1939-1945 = 10 years =|= 30 years

>Destroying western civilization
In WW2, ok, for WW1 that's a meme.

>The country has only existed for 140 years
No, the nation state od Germany has, the country is over a millenium old.

>real warrior nations
Yeah, you see these nations all had an entire unified country to fight with, Germany wasn't unified but split up and couldn't use it's full potential therefore.

What would have happened if Germany didn't declare war on France and just stuck to fighting Russia? Would France attack them instead?

t. Asian with no idea about Euro history besides broad generalities

Yes there was a Franco-Russian defensive alliance.

Yeah but France was ruled by anti-war pacifist
The fact they still hadnt declared war on Germany rwo days after Germany attacked Russia, and even after German troops raided a French village is enough of a clue that France wanted to avoid war

There was also a Franco-Polish defensive alliance in 1939. A whole lot of good that did.

It made France declare war on Germany.

>tfw reading Polish newspapers from September 1939

Pic related is from 4 September 1939.

>Morning Express
>Germans caught in crossfire
>German ports bombarded by English air force
>Polish cavalry enters East Prussia
>French military begins operations on land, sea, and in the air

There is not doubting Germany's impressive militarism. I mean how could you? Not a single European country won World War I or World War II, the continent was completely destroyed. The only true winner was the United States.

German militarism is interesting and bad ass. I mean come on, they had Stormtroopers who stormed trenches right after intense bombardments to increase the effectiveness of attacks. They had new battle tactics like the Blitzkrieg that wiped out two world superpowers in a rapid 6 week campaign. They preformed the largest encirclement operations of all time with highly mobile tank units punching holes in enemy lines. They completely revolutionized modern warfare, or more like fathers of it.

Show some respect man.

Stormtroopers were a meme and utter shit
Pic related, Stormtrooper k/d ratio upon doing what they were created for (storming)

>Stormtroopers
Hi Hi! We're your Weather Girls Ah huh
And have we got news for you You better listen!
Get ready, all you lonely girls
and leave those umbrellas at home. Alright!
Humidity's rising, Barometer's getting low
According to all sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men!

>Stormtroopers were a meme and utter shit
>Le look at le one battle that proves they suck
Nope.jpg. Hutier Tactics and the Stormtroopers were quite influential at the time.

Literally pioneered a rethink of small unit tactics. Most notably the fireteam.

Yeah whatever nerd. They had more bravery, courage and honor then your punk ass will ever have. Sitting there behind our computer trashing men who fought and died for their country.

>butthurt naziboo

Stupid crap like that. Just because respect German soldiers does not make me a Nazi you fucking faggot.

It was propaganda to keep society's morale.

Meme as well, Hutier Tactics were developed independently by almost all sides in war. Its basicaly just using cover and jumping from one hole to another instead of running in lines toward the enemy lines. The only reason why people bealive G*rmans invented it because they created separate unit for it and that Czechoslovak stormtroopers arent known by wast majority of people.
>Literally pioneered a rethink of small unit tactics. Most notably the fireteam.
Literally never happened, same thing as i mentioned, everyone invented it as well, but muh HUGO BOSS™

so is Germany, A-H, Ottoman Empire, and Bulgaria equal opponents to France, Italy, UK, USA, and Russia?

Yes
Also it could be extremely easy to prevent UK, USA and probably even Italy to join Entete

It would be even easier to prevent Russia and France

>Don't attack them

>Austria-Hungary
>Turkey

Woah....so this...is...equal to the...Entente

>tfw your rail network is so shit you instead of rerouting troops to the russian front you have to wait until they reach serbia and go back again.

>Russia only mobilized for fun

>for WW1 that's a meme.
No, WW1 was the beginning of the end for Western CIV

Well WW1 brought an end to the colional empires. If you believe Western civilization didn't exist before the age of colonial empires (late 19th century) alright....
Also I said that's a meme because the guy implied Germany was the ultimate bad guy and solely responsible for WW1.

>Also I said that's a meme because the guy implied Germany was the ultimate bad guy and solely responsible for WW1.
Nice try Hans.

They coulda won it in 1918 during the summer offensive if ludenorff had been slightly less autistic

>stormtroopers
>battle of verdun
Quite an anachronism you got there, user

>USA and Russia
>when Russia was out of the war by the time the US began sending troops over

Classic, ignoring the Franco-Russian alliance, Russian mobilization, and Russian invasion of East Prussia.

>Bad Germany didn't betray its ally A-H
>Bad Germany reacted to Russian mobilization
>Bad Germany declared war before France would have anyway
>Bad Germany didn't send its soldiers directly into the meatgrinder but tried to outflank the French through Belgium (only real fault in that situation, made sense on a strategic viewpoint though.)

Germany gave A-H the balls to invade Serbia, it is their fault.

So why did Russia have to mobilize for Serbia?

Why did Serbia support the assassins of Franz Ferdinand?

Not saying Germany and A-H weren't two of the main responsibles, but it's retarded to act like the others were innocent lambs.

>gets memed as a strongest and most militaristic country in Europe
You notice that people only said that when Bismarck was in charge

The infrastructure was terrible,they wouldve outpaced their supply line and was suspectible to getting cut off like Marne but only worse
And do tell me how were they going to counter any tank charges,or Italy who were just done breaking the Austro-h*ngarian

>they would have outpaced their supply lines
If they'd wheeled north instead of south they could have absolutely fucked the allies supply lines without overextending themselves too much.
>how were they going to counter tank charges
They didn't have to face tank charges anyways
>or italy
Nice meme.

>unite itself out of nothing thanks to Bismarck's advanced 5d chess haxx
>fall apart after repeatedly throwing autistic tantrums
Germans were a mistake

The Tsar viewed himself as the protector of the slavic people
S*rbia has always been autistic faggot thinking that other balkan slavs want to join them

>Bismarck's advanced 5d chess haxx
>I hate Krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more
truly, what a breakthrough in German thought.

Managing to bully neighbors into submission without triggering any major intervention by the other powers until it got too late by 1870 is an impressive feat in itself. Redirecting French butthurt feelings towards colonial adventures to avoid them getting back on their feet in Europe is also pretty slick