Yoshicoin is at 100% circulation. Look at this beautiful distribution chart. Gj, guys

Yoshicoin is at 100% circulation. Look at this beautiful distribution chart. Gj, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99Not
warosu.org/biz/thread/2994407
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is that distribution even possible?

Awesome! I'm in that chart somewhere!

the supply is like 400 coins and there's a cap of 5 coins per address

fuck, why were there no threads about it, i love smw

>tfw only bought 1 yoshicoin

there was a big thread about it. it was created here on Veeky Forums...

So happy I bought 5

Moon or not Ive always loved Yoshi!

1 guy owns 25% of those addresses

never underestimate the lengths a juden will go to

you are in a false sense of security/freedom if you buy this coin

This could be true but that hypothetical guy is fucking retarded if he bought that many.

lol this

I'm not parting with my Yoshi coin for less than 1 Ether.

It is tender to my heart and I will cherish it until it makes me 5000% gains at which point I'll drop it like an ugly baby.

3 yoshicoins reporting in. I think i was 2nd transaction :)

In it for the yoshi's boys, not SAToshi's :P

My address isn't on there even though I bought five...

BTFO

You can look here if you're concerned.
>etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99Not all of the 5 coin addresses are labelled on the graph.

Nobody can buy it retard. Literally nobody since it is on 0 exchanges. Maybe you could try with etherdelta.

Still, it will never get listen on YoBit or others hit because of copyright concerns.

And it it ever becomes very valuable you can bet your ass Nintendo will shut it down. They are massive censor/copyright cunts.

Be happy and remember one user now earned 1800$ for using 2 minutes of his time to make some shitty token.

0x my nigga. Just wait. These Yoshi coins are like scotch. Right now it's shitty moonshine. In 14 years it'll be dank as fuck.

I agree it is a novel concept. But I'm 100% sure you will get copyright issues. You can't just rip of some big companies work and accept nothing to happen. Especially in Nintendo's case. Look it up, they are massive cunts.

what is this commie bullshit?

Are they going to sue the dev over $2k? The coins are already distributed. They can be traded p2p. What could they possibly do?

You mean capitalist bullshit right? Copyright is pure capitalism. No sharing allowed! All is mine.

They will ask ethereum to take it down or threaten to sue. At that point vitalik will ask the dev to change the name and logo.

its too late, the dev has no power anymore

This is a loftier concept than yoshicoin mooning.

It's a pretty cute concept and I bought a couple just for that alone. It would be hilarious if this ends up becoming a collector's item eventually.

it already sorta is, no one will spend 1 eth on those, but people are all like "i like this coin I will keep it"

Oh wow, I didn't expect it to get 100%. Awesome. Today is a grand day for YoshiCoin!

Open buy order for one at $22.

Just wait. The FOMO is only beginning.

My only regret is not buying 5.

That's what people said about Kanyecoin
and his lawyers shut that down

t. Kanye bagholder

YoshiCoin to Bittrex when?

>bunch of namefags spam their coin to kanye's twitter
>get sued
This one is a little different.

you gave 3k to a dude for stealing an idea from BIZ, congrats

Cute coin

if op had the conviction to make the coin those 3k could have been his

true, the coin is still worthless and there's the copyright infringment part too...

The original thread had people asking someone to make it. This coin is 100% born in Veeky Forums. What was stolen here?
>warosu.org/biz/thread/2994407

>BIZ

how are they gonna shut down a decentralized exchange of digital tokens NIGGA? i'll wait.

seriously, cut the shit