Ethereum Is Mooning

buy before it's too late

where moon, what do

It ain't mooning mate. I would know it.

it's mooning in the insider's channel
they have a target that is on the moon
you've been warned

okey, "insider" danks for the update

man biz is so dumb sometimes, you can literally give them a brick of gold and they'll just use it as a hammer.

All I've got is ETH, so it would be good if ETH actually DOES SOMETHING.

seriously...just go to google and search "ethereum september"

Yeah, I know. Thing is: I hold XMR and too many shitcoins.
I only have two options. Either sepa fiat to kraken on monday and have it ready on tuesday, or use my cold storage BTC as collateral and open a long.

It did do something . Its been above 300 for a while now

How much usd will this be worth in 3 years

I don't get when people fomo bitcoin and Eth. They aren't bags you have to unload on people, and your shilling isn't going to make the price go up.

$0

Considering that there are hundreds if not thousands of alt coins that use ethereums ERC20 token standard, I can see it being over 1k definitely within the next year. Possibly over 2k or so in 3 years to say the least.

I think there's a lot of us here. Which is why I feel less than excited about our prospects for a moon anytime soon.

with this rate, it might just break the 400$ in 3 years

I agree that shilling any coin is fucking stupid if you are doing it for a simple pump. They way OP worded this thread makes it look fucking stupid, but the premise is sorta correct. ETH is a win win right now in a month or so.

Take this into consideration, BCH blockchains are being halved which means miners will either stop mining for a while because it is less profitable, or they may continue for the sake of BCH (most likely not). We will probably see a swing back and forth between mining btc and bch, because that imbalance creates constant profit for miners.. Either way BTC will go up in value or down in the coming days due to its fees and transaction times.

Now if BTC goes up in price, eventually that will leak into ETH markets. If it goes down in price, ETH is the next go to for BTC investors until the market stables. We saw this happen not to long ago when BTC dropped down to 3.9k.

Oh and also, ethereum forking into metropolis next month. forgot to add that...........That's pretty big.

look at that dead cat bounce!!! This coin is clearly going to zero in like 2 weeks screencap dis!!!

/fud

You must be new here...

What price USD did you buy at? How many do you have?

I ain't telling you that. Fuck off.

>muh eth

What's the big deal you dumb faggot? I have 76 coins and I got in at 17, 25, 30, & 54.

>$333
Kill me please.

>putting all your eggs in one skeleton

>Ethereum miner who needs to pay off his rig..

>Still pissed at Skeleton bones for what he did, but if it pays off and Ethereum pays 1500x2 coins, its still better than 300x5 coins that is in a slipping market

Fuck man, I'm so sorry I called you a dumb faggot

But I'm indeed a dumb faggot.

Don't worry man. When I bought at 54 dollars (2k worth) it immediately tanked to 30ish dollars. I was new to crypto and I was heartbroken, but just hold and never sell for a loss.

Just be patient, When I bought ETH at 300 it constantly fluctuated leaving me antsy AF. I just kept the coins in the wallet and it's been doing fine. Just be patient. A LOT of whales are trying to heavily accumulate this atm.

it's crazy how much they have been accumulating to be honest, about 4 hours ago the sell wall that is now at the .09 was at 100btc.

wrong year lmao