YoshiCoin all sold out

Missed the cool little project with only 372 coins? Worry not, we are now on EtherDelta
etherdelta.github.io/#0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KzD9Jex
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yoshicoin
etherscan.io/token/0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99
1uptoken.attention.horse/
discord.gg/FK9Yb9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord.gg/KzD9Jex

The only buy orders is 0.05 for one, they sold 0.02 for one in the ICO. Crazy, isn't it?

kek, I bought 13 coins today just for the heck of it.

I want to buy. how do i do it?

still didn't sold all the coins?
by buying this you're giving OP 2k usd for stealing an idea on a thread

You can buy on EtherDelta

it sold out, if op had the conviction those could have been his

Best novelty coin ever!

Now how to market this because some coins just disappear under the ether delta stack

HOORAY! Now, when am I going to be able to add it to Blockfolio?

YoshiDev is working to have it added to some exchanges!

>how dare you give money to someone who actually did something instead of someone who simply talked about it but did nothing

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/yoshicoin
>404
Fix plx.

guys my idea is to cure cancer
whoever cures cancer stole this idea from me
glad we got that straight

OP of original thread here. I specifically asked that someone to make this coin. Yoshidev came through and listened to my ideas and others chimed in as well. They guy delivered on an idea we wanted and a price we agreed on. I don't understand the hate.

Just salty noyoshis fudding, that's all.

What does it do?

Can you look at it?

It's novelty senpai

Keep posting user.

It's a novelty coin with no specific use. The idea is that due to it's extremely limited supply, it could become a highly valuable collector's item down the line.
>Can you look at it?
etherscan.io/token/0x4e260e3ca268e40133c84b142de73108a7c1ec99

Here you go.

More of this one?
>tfw can't see her toes

> See that I could make a 3x profit on ED
> Don't because I would feel a sense of loss now without my 2 Yoshi Coins

What has this place done to my mind...

Autism

She's pretty hot.

I really like these things. Distribution by the dev was well done. It's good to support Veeky Forums development.

Damnit, now I want to make a token..

We are at the top of this crazyness. Now people are making tokens, and selling them on etherdetla without any product. Veeky Forums, do it now before it is too late, create your ER20 token, then simply add it as custom to ether delta, paste the link here saying people are missing out hard, and sell your thin air created tokens

Looks like some faggot is shilling your coin. I was in the original thread. You're legit and I even remember you asking if people wanted 372,000 and 3,720,000 and people agreed on just 372 or whatever. I didn't buy a Yoshi coin but all these faggots are faggots anyway.

Nice just bought 100k.

bought 1 for the hell of it

Yoshicoins are a fleshed out product! They're for converting into 1up tokens.
1uptoken.attention.horse/

Me too.

We should form a discord group and share info between yoshiholders

If having the token would give you access to a really good trading group it will boost the price to unknown places

>tfw not a noyoshi

There is already a group discord.gg/FK9Yb9

Wait so how do I get these coins?

Yoshicoins are no longer being minted. They can be bought on the exchange linked in the yoshicoin page (and in the OP post here).
1UP tokens are a separate thing. They can only be minted by combining 5 yoshicoins. (Then they can be freely exchanged like any other token.)

Wait.... Your code states that it is possible to mint new Yoshi coins as long as the total is below 372.

Which means when people convert it new tokens can be made.

You just created 2 infinite supplies you greedy scumbag.

No, the 372 number can never be reduced even if Yoshi coins get burned by that 1up contract.