Do you agree?

Do you agree?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-top-cryptocurrency-investors-share-their-favorite_us_599bb27de4b0521e90cfb4e9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/42iMB
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
coincenter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont ever link that shit here again or i'll tell the mods.

>none of them mention NEO
>feel even better about my NEO position

>huffingtonpost
Alt-left fascist Lügenpresse

> huffpo shilling crypto

Well it's been a fun ride, boys

Fuck yeah Decred was mentioned by this rag by two "experts"... Bout time it gets some recognition.

>not having an archive link

Summon the Norbot

>huffpo
Yeah nah, fuck off

s-sorry

post the list. no one wants to click that link.

Stratis undervaluated as fuck

I have never in my life read something useful on huffpo. Some things never change

>Huffpo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.is/42iMB

Logan Kugler
1. XRP
2. FCT
3. XMR
Spencer Bogart
1. BTC
2. XMR
3. LTC
Rafe Furst
1. DASH
2. ETH
3. STEEM
Brad Mills
1. BTC
2. MTL
3. WAVES (lol)

> listing all coins that have mooned

Never get old mainstream media.

>XRP
>STEEM

Not like I expected the list to be any good, but jesus christ, picking two of the cryptos with the most useless, non value tokens.

Steem is good though

CryptoYoda
1. LTC
2. ETC
3. ZEC
Romano
1. STRAT
2. DCR
3. XZC
CryptoVisionary
1. XRP
2. REP
3. QTUM
notsofast
1. BLOCK
2. UBQ
3. PKB
Squeeze
1. CVC
2. TEZ
3. LSK
sicarious
1. DCR
2. UBQ
3. BAT

>huffpo

Literally kys OP

>Huffington Post
>implying liberals are smart enough to invest
i hope the ones that do redistribute their wealth equally

>Logan Kugler, Managing Partner at General Crypto
>Spencer Bogart, Managing Director and Head of Research at Blockchain Capital
>Rafe Furst, Chief Investment Officer at The Crypto Company
>Brad Mills, Fund Strategist at Alphabit

>CryptoYoda, well-respected cryptocurrency trader on Twitter
>Romano, well-respected cryptocurrency trader on Twitter; also the lead developer of Viacoin (VIA)
>CryptoVisionary, founder of the Phoenix Trading Group
>notsofast, well-respected cryptocurrency trader on Twitter
>Squeeze, well-respected cryptocurrency trader on Twitter
>sicarious, well-respected cryptocurrency trader on Twitter

It's because of rich assholes wanting low risk 5x gains with high volume and a useful product. They don't need huge % gains to feel good. They're happy with 5% PER YEAR.

See, when you're rich, you preserve capital first and then aim for gains.

In other words NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS because everybody has different lists.

Underrated post rofl

these lads sure are bullish bout some of these funny monies

Was parkbyte a troll pick?

>jews and shabbas shilling their bags
>every one of them 2/3 or 3/3 shitcoin
LONG TERM:
1. BCC
2. XMR
3. NOTHING

SHORT TERM
1. ETH
2. LTC
3. XMR

FOR (((BTC))) COLLAPSE:
1. LTC
2. XMR
3. NOTHING

DEATH TRAPS:
1. USDT
2. BTC
3. EVERY SHITCOIN

Please give an ultra quick rundown on why BCC is the long term hold, and why BTC is a death trap. I honestly can't keep up with the drama around these two anymore.

Are we reaching normie saturation now that fucking useless rag is shilling crypto?

First of all take note, I don't mean short term. Short term: no idea.

>ultra quick rundown on why BCC is the long term hold
Bitcoin exploded because of what it offered: buy something with needing a bank, sell something without needing a bank. Fast, cheap and easy.

BCC still does all of this, while BTC doesn't and never will again.

>why BTC is a death trap
>the longer version
BTC costs swing up to $15 now and this is because of the block limit, and the reason for the block limit. THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE. They want peer-to-peer more expensive so you have to use Lightning and pay subscription fee. Then they can charge you anything consist wih supply and demand whe you have a monopoly.

With Lightning it will be be fast again, but CENTRALIZED since you're buying/selling through a third party, not directly from the merchant/to the client. The purpose of Bitcoin was to STOP CENTRAL TRANSACTIONS.

BCC will accomodate market growth because its devs will keep up the block limit when they need to, like Satoshi said in the white paper.

Reason 2 tldr
>Bitcoin moon came from counterfeit USDT/Tether dollars trading on maring for bitcoin
>bitcoin bought with fake money

Later if you want very long version including market fixing, read this a few times and the linked articles.
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

>buy something with needing a bank
"without needing a bank"

The agenda is to bring them to BTC, thinking it's still bitcoin because they don't know what Bitcoin actually means.

If the plebs don't panic during the next correction and sell (they will), the majority of crypto market runs through the bank.

Thank you for this very detailed explanation, I really appreciate it. I'll look into it more, thanks for giving the starting points.

You're welcome, good luck and don't get fooled by Thymos (r/bitcoin, bitcointalk.org). Bitoin is anti censorship, period. You'll get banned there and your posts deleted for saying the wrong things.

Here's the whitepaper (original blueprint) from Roger Ver's site.
https:// bitcoin dot org/bitcoin . pdf

Here's a great intro to Bitcoin tech
coincenter dot org/learn
Connected to the jewess CEO of LN but nevertheless is very good.

I'm not reading this SJW article. frig off.

Frig you

Blockchain tl:dr
9 9 bitcoins dot comslash bitcoin-blocks-confirmations

Why is XMR a long term hold? Where can I get them?

>ZEC

this

zcash is about to boom lads

what makes you say that

Sigh. Pls fuck off back to b or pol you fucking faggot

>no mention of ARK
Not surprised, pleasantly comfy with my rocket fuel choice.

That coin is going to make me very rich in 12-18 months time, and the fact that institutional money isn't in on it already is very good for me. Fuck boomers and trust fund kiddies, they don't need our 80000% gains.

>well-respected cryptocurrency trader on Twitter

i lost it at "well respected twitter trader!"

And you can go back to plebbit

>huffingtonpost

Anything written there is even less credible than the average /pol/ poster

Go spam this article elsewhere.

I need to see more green candles on my BLOCK.

True private coin, the only one. Full private settings automatic. zCash the only competitor there but it's not trustless (you have to trust them to destroy your key after they have it). AND THEY"RE ISRAELI JEWS timesofisrael dot comslash zcash-the-israeli-developed-virtual-money-starts-to-make-its-mark/

To me, only coins that provide value are long term holds. Which coins will the banks and corporations use to get marketshare, if (((BTC))) takeover fails? That would be value.

Last but not least never buy something because someone else likes it. Don't participate in the moon threads or you'll get burned.

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums dismiss and hate Ripple? Ripple has done nothing against you guys.

oh you mean this huff post?

Huffington Post has no credibility, I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, you fuck.

Get frigged

>(((Huffpo)))

You might as well post Politburo propaganda at this point.

L-love t-trumps hate... right guys? Guys?

If anything the article should tell you what crypto to avoid at all costs because these media outlets are owned by the same bankers who are triggered about people actually making profits for once

It's very simple. Ripple gives back power to the banks, instead of to the people. It's a centralized cryptocurrency - as in, the power is centralized.

This is a community post
Pretty much, I would like to add NEO and OMG to that list as well.

the original pink wojak

>Sigh.

right the fuck back to r3ddit with you kiddo

Lol @ the idiots who won't read from a source strictly because it doesn't align with their political beliefs.

Bought a bunch of these coins the day the article came out and I'm currently up nicely on them.