Early retirement club

Early retirement club.

I sold my maxed ICO at 30 cents. I'm out. Fuck it.

New to this. Keep seeing people saying ICO, can you please explain what you just said

My ZRX have been bleeding in my pocket for a while now, it'll be worth it.

Use google you fucking mudslime retard, jesus fucking christ.

nah dude, kyber is gonna dominate, didnt you hear? i'm sure ethfinex will be announcing they actually meant to partner with kyber instead any day now *snickers*

illuminati card oracle
it's where you predict crypto prices based on psychic readings of illuminati cards

>0x
kek

I did, but I don't understand what "sold my maxed ICO" means. No need to be so hostile

During the ICO the max a person could buy day 1 was about 39.2k

read

Can you only buy coins during the ICO? Are there multiple ICOs?

user.....

convince me not to sell this stupid shit right god damn now. I'm missing early moon tickets elsewhere

faggot.

Was an honest question

It's a dumb one.

Such as.....

Ok, here's another dumb one

After the ICO where they sell coins to initial investors, how do you get new coins? I thought all coins were 'mined' but they are just given away for the ICO? Are they then mined after that?

>Thinking a coin cant be sold after ICO
>considering buying something that cant be sold later
>needing all this greentext to realize how dumb he is

I never said any of those things. I asked where new coins come from. If they are only sold at the ICO by the company, where do the new ones come from after that?

you've single-handedly ruined this thread

yet if you answered my question the first time I asked it, we could have saved 30 mins

Or, you could have done your own research and not waste anyone's time. You think everyone gets their information by being spoonfed like you?

wrong user, user. I just showed up to what could have been a nice thread

Pls go

I like you.