Kyber

So tell me, why you don't a spot in this goldmine yet?

So tell me, why you don't shit in a toilet yet, pajeet?

>Not using the designated shitting street. Come on now.

stop doing that.

Is everybody on the whitelist guaranteed a chance to invest? And, if so, what is the hard cap per pax?

Do what?

1 eth

I would if I could.

Well, I could fix that, you know?

For those of us who are relatively small fish, this is excellent news. We get to max out while the whales will start buying it up as soon as it hits exchanges. Literally everything about this sounds good.

Sadly I dont have enough funds to buy a "seat" right now.

Cause the Je...I mean SEC won't let Americans buy it. Too much potential and they won't be able to control it.

I do user, but I'm American so can't participate due to NYC.

Anyone wanna buy spot on the whitelist?

Wish you luck. I'm selling my seat too because I'll use the money in medical bills.

Thanks m8. You as well

you too faggots deserve the aids our Lord cursed you with. crypto isn't going to save you, but the Bible might.

I would like a seat.

How much do you offer?

Topkek

$400

I'm selling my seat on this moon mission too. Fuck KYC.

This ico has been blessed by the money skeleton. It will have a massive pump followed by the most massive dump once it hits exhanges. If you didn't buy into the ico no worries. You are probably saving yourself a shit ton of money because the fucking massive whales that have been in this crypto game since 2014 have biiiiiiiiig accumulations to dump. Wait for the dump and the all time low and a precursor pump is soon to follow. Patience is key when it comes to trading ANYTHING, not just crypto.

American. I'm selling mine as well. Fack.

Where can I get Patience?

Any American willing to split their Kyber seat?

Can non whitelisted invest?

no

gosh darn

Can I get your email?

You as well sir, [email protected]

Is it to late to get on the whitelist? I seemed to miss what happened. something about a slack channel. So there won't be a ICO?