Reminder

>Minoans
>Egyptians
>Mespotamians

Were never White.

If whiteness is a social construct defined by the leading cultural hegemony at the time then it would be accurate to say that they were the only white people of their day, and that Northern Europeans didn't become white until they were included in the hegemony.

Define white. As I understand neither were the Irish at some point somewhere.

You understand it wrong.

These women are white. Not snowniggers who jumped late into the white train, but actual white.

cringe /pol/tard thread

sage

I'm not even a nordcuck but I agree. Strictly speaking only nordics and related north european/central phenotypes are white. Even central asian phenotypes fall in here. Meds are caucasian but not white.

The definition of white changes for political or social rethoric mostly in USA and other related places.

By incorporing non whites as white they also appropiate an heritage that doesn't belongs to them.

White != western

White != caucasian

White != civilization

Meds and related caucasian peoples created civilization while "whites" in the strict sense, barely created anything.

Shieet.

Have you ever went to the levant? there ARE brown people but there are also locals that could pass in any European country but ESPECIALLY in America
t. went to Lebanon, Syria and Jordan

oh noooo

Ay Yooo

Hol Up

It's Mediterranean civilisation, not wh*te civilisation

>cultural hegemony

What's up with all the lefty/pol/ and reddit neckbeards here lately?

I like the one on the left she reminds me of Casey Anthony but with sharper and more defined feature. Where in the world is that phenotype more common? I want to say south med but I've seen it elsewhere as well.

>locals that could pass in any European country but ESPECIALLY in America

>T. Amerifat Mongrel

The Ancient Canaanites were darker than modern ones.

Oh I'm laughin'.

lmao, shut up about topics you know nothing of.

MENA people and South Euros/ Meds are pretty similar looking desu.

They are:

>In addition, SNPs associated with phenotypic traits show that Sidon_BA and the Lebanese had comparable skin, hair, and eye colors (in general: light intermediate skin pigmentation, brown eyes, and dark hair) with similar frequencies of the underlying causal variants in SLC24A5 and HERC2, but with Sidon_BA probably having darker skin than Lebanese today from variants in SLC45A2 resulting in darker pigmentation (Table S2).

Meant this post.

The Levantine ones who don't have as much Arabian or Negro in them sure.

absolutely bullshit
any southern european can tell a north african apart

I don't know, Minoans seem like they had similar complexions to Southern Italians, and they're white, so I'd say Minoans get to be white. Maybe Egypt too, if we're talking Old Kingdom before the Nubian takeover. Not sure about Mesopotamians, they might've been just a shade too dark.

But remember, I don't use /pol/s idea of whiteness being a cultural thing, I think of it as literally all about skin color, with modern Southern Italian being about as dark as it's allowed to go, so I consider most Mexicans white and don't believe Hispanic is even a proper race at all, just white and some mixed people with an identity crisis.

>Egypt