Anomaly whale

where the hell are you? we need the pump dude

Wtf is happening!!!!!!? My money!!!!!!

Already in

>MFW still up 230%

Git gud, FOMOs.

It's gonna pump eventually like in a week or two, and then he'll pop up and say I TOLD YOU SO

Wait for it to debut on an exchange and chill out you sperg.

When is it supposed to hit other exchanges??

It's never happening. This trash coin is free falling and nobody wants anything to do with it. Just cut your losses here.

Fuck up FUDder

it would be nice it it at least comes to any exchange

buy on FUD, dump on shilling

IT BETTER FUCKING COME TO EXCHANGES I HAVE 10K ON THIS FUCKING CRAP

I'm so fucking ashamed to admit that I bought this shit.

"Anomaly Whale" here bros. I suck fat dicks and put trash in my butthole and wiggle until it falls out and pretend I'm Oscar the Grouch. "Anomaly Whale" signing out don't forget to like and subscribe.

So it turns out the guy behind this lives in my town. He even is friends with one of my best friends, who went to his wedding.

Hes a 21 year old prodigy gay asian kid who pretty much only posts pictures of cats on his normiebook, been coding since he was 10 or something. Talked to money skeleton, but it was two autists communicating so it didnt go very well.

FUCKING

MOONCOIN

HAS A HIGHER MARKETCAP THAN THIS SHIT

lmao

alright everyone, commence the DUMP

i tried to take a picture of his fb but he wouldnt let me. When i saw that ALL he posted was cats gifs i nearly convulsed
>blockcat

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Bought at 2.66
>Sold at 2.66 today
Should have sold at 4. Fuck me. I will still buy once it gets on an exchange though lmaooo

fukin lol. we need some cat/pink wojak shoops or something. get to it shoop wizards

we are the meowrines

Autistic prodigy programmer? Well, it worked out great for Ethereum.

i bought at ico, and i can tell you now, i'm buying more of this shit if it gets close to ICO price

This needs to hit a real exchange first

>people actually bought this shit becuase some guy claimed it was going up

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhA

YOU GUYS DESRVE TO LOSE EVERY PENNY