Who else Holding the ever living shit of this coin

who else Holding the ever living shit of this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1059179/huobi-and-okcoin-chinas-two-biggest-bitcoin-btc-exchanges-were-themselves-to-150-million-in-idle-client-funds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

i daytraded to a larger stack yesterday, but i plan on holding regardless of what happens

Sold 150 to put more into MCO. Waiting for it to go past 60k to sell the rest.

don't have a choice at this point. not with those losses.

i'm assuming some chinese whales are accumulating for moon mission

It's a long term hold but them manipulating the price does not make me want to buy more.

they are giving 50% of bnb (100,000,000) in the ICO
40% (80,000,000) to the funding team
and 10% (20,000,000) to angel investors
and then
"Every quarter, we will use 20% of our profits to buy back BNB and destroy them, until we buy 50% of all the BNB (100MM) back. All buy-back transactions will be announced on the blockchain. We eventually will destroy 100MM BNB, leaving 100MM BNB remaining."
if there is 200MM BNB out there total, and they want to burn 100MM BNB
and they hold 100MM BNB

Somebody mind explaining this?

Yes, I have 3000 of these. I really thought it'd go higher than this, I was going to pump these ptofits into other coins... I'm not in the red yet, but this is just sad.

What do? I just wanted this short-term so I could buy some OMG or NEO? :(

is the buyback automatic? i.e., even if I don't put a sell order in they will be purchased from me?

If you're going to buy NEO, now's the time. It's at 875k and Red Pulse ICO comes out on Sept 10th which can only be bought with NEO.

it wont be automatic.

For me this seems sketchy as fuck. For all we know this might imply the investors and devs are the ones manipulating the price.

I just sold 400 or so BNB and bought 25 more NEO right before it started going a little up. Still got 2700 BNB but it's a nice move, I think.

wat da fuck

well the investors are also holding, so there is some incentive to have a high price also

they're buying back each quarter with 20% of profit. if they buy back at a low price, they will be burning a lot of BNB, so that is good for holders. more deflationary than burning less coins.

that's all assuming they do as promised

when they say every quarter, are they referring to normal fiscal quarters? jan, april, july, oct?

this coin is becoming a meme
i hold my bags but this "under 2.50" holding is too obvious
i have no idea what their plan is, do they think the buyers are retarded or what ?
i will just keep it till the give me a better price
kekĀ“ed

Fucks sake, just woke up and it's sub 50K.

I got out on bnb last night, made 30% so I'm not displeased.

so what is people's gameplan? when are you guys selling? what predictions do you have?

i will at least be waiting until their next BNB ICO sale

One thing that makes me hesitate to hold BNB is that the people running it are the same people who ran OKCoin: qz.com/1059179/huobi-and-okcoin-chinas-two-biggest-bitcoin-btc-exchanges-were-themselves-to-150-million-in-idle-client-funds/

OKCoin used to take their customers deposits and invest it for themselves.

Now ask yourself: why is there a withdrawal limit of 10BTC? Because if you keep more than that on the exchange, they are probably using it to make themselves money.

It's run by shady people and I believe 100% that they are the ones manipulating the coin.

Think about it: They crash the price. This way, when they buy back with 20% of their profits, the price is low. Buying back raises the price, and then destroying the coins keeps the supply smaller, so the price remains high. While the price is high, they accumulate coins through fees until they need to pay their bills. They can't pay their bills in BNB, so they dump the BNB - lowering the price - and collect their profit.

At this point, the price is low, so they save money when buying back to destroy it - and in doing so, they raise price again for the next time they sell.

As the price rises and falls, it doesn't matter to them what the maximum price is, because they're making the same amount of money no matter what the price of BNB is - they don't get paid more BNB as the price goes up - which the constant fee they charge. However, it matters a lot to them what the MINIMUM price is, because they have to buy and destroy 100 million BNB. So it's better for them if the price is low.

For example:

If the price of BNB is $1 and they charge a 1% fee, then if $100M of trades happen and they collect $1M in fees, they will spend $200,000 to buy back and destroy 200,000 BNB.

If the price of BNB is $100 and they charge a 1% fee, then if $100M worth of trades happen, they still collect only $1M in fees. And then they will spend $200,000 to buy back and destroy 2,000 BNB.

cont'd

Summarizing:

- They have the shady mind: they are people who are known to have participated in a very shady exchange
- They have the motive to manipulate: they have a strong incentive to keep the price of BNB low until they've destroyed 100M BNB.
- They have the means to manipulate: An exchange which nobody has visibility into and a huge supply of BNB with which to manipulate prices

They have the means, the motive, and the mind to manipulate the price of BNB in their favor. So I think it's extremely likely that they are doing so.

2bh I've made a nice profit already I just wish it'd pump to 60k to get out.

What's the difference between Binance and let's say, Bittrex? All these exchanges exist to make money besides the fees.

For example, Bittrex has been generating GAS off NEO for how many months now and they have no plans to retropay. NEO has been top volume for how long now and still is, coupled with the fact that they were the only exchange to trade NEO for a very long time. The price of GAS has been steady at $15-$20. They've made obscene amounts of money.

99% of everyone in this crypto shit is only here to make money. So many of these tokens/coins have zero real uses outside of trading.

One other reason to think it is Binance who is artificially suppressing the price of BNB via sell walls: Ask who benefits. Do whales benefit from keeping the price low to the point where they *completely kill a moon mission*? No, they may want to delay a moon mission so that they can continue to accumulate, but they sure as hell don't want to kill it. They want to drag it out as long as they can and then sell at $10. Not keep it under $2.80 until it fizzles out, the hype dies down, and it just slowly goes back down without ever mooning.

The only people with a lot of BNB who benefit from preventing a successful moon mission are the people who own the exchange. Whales don't mind if the price goes up to $10 and then they sell before the price falls down and stabilizes at $7-8. But Binance cares a lot because that's fewer BNB they can afford to destroy. And then the ICOs have money stock for sale in ETH and BTC than BNB and you can finally see them openly acting in a way that suppresses the price.

The only thing I don't understand is why they delayed the introduction of fees.

I think that they're being very open about keeping the GAS. I'm holding some NEO in Bittrex and I really don't care at all, as they told me up front I wouldn't get GAS for it.

Binance, on the other hand, is secretly manipulating their coin. They're not open about it at all. The white paper makes it sound like they're excited to create a moon mission: 1. The coin will be used to pay fees. 2. They will destroy half the coins. 3. They will spend a shitload of money marketing the exchange.

I'm just gonna hodl and hope.

I can't accept these losses.

That's the problem, they're not being open at all. It was asked of the people running Bittrex, they said they're not legally required to give anyone anything and have a piss poor attitude about stealing money. "If you want to stake, withdraw your coins" and "talk to our lawyers". If you ask what they did with the GAS, they won't answer you. That's blatant thievery.

How much fuckingower can this piece if shit go? I'm dumping this shit tommorow if it doesn't recover.

Hodl with us senpai. We are the BinanceBros

That's a pretty good analysis. Where do you see BNB's price about a year from now?

i know this feel

Fuck I'm so glad I got out when I did. Not sure I wanna buy back in.