>2 Year old company
>Partnered with Microsoft and PHILIPS
>Similar to Factom but has over 1000 companies using its software already

This shit will moon.

azure.microsoft.com/en-au/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/

Other urls found in this thread:

ether.direct/2017/08/25/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt/
azure.microsoft.com/en-au/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/
cryptocoinsnews.com/microsoft-and-blockchain-startup-tierion-partner-on-digital-identity-initiative/
coindesk.com/microsoft-details-collaboration-blockchain-startup-tierion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is this shit tokens used for exactly?

Bought today.
Fight me biiitches~

its not even a token as much as it is a service, it's been shilled like crazy here and its illagally listed on etherdelta for PnD

calm ur tits, and try again plz.

Tierion utilizes the blockchain to anchor data to prove the integrity and timestamp of any data, file, or process.

Shhhh senpai, I'm trying accumulate a bunch...

What makes it illegally listed?

what PnD group are you with?

Is tierion getting added to more exchanges soon? why are there a billion coins? what is the market cap, 25mil?

>calm ur tits
back to red dit

The ICO was 25 million or so. It's trading at about 3x USD, about 2x ETH.

>Frank Sinatra Fly me to the moon starts playing

ether.direct/2017/08/25/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt/
>August 31st marks the two year anniversary of the launch of Tierion. Look for additional announcements around that time.

Any idea what the two year anniversary announcements will be? Could be big.

Worth buying and waiting for these at the very least IMO.

I just calculated that there are 1 billion tokens available, they are going for 0.00065 eth a piece. Doesn't this mean the mcap is @ 208 million...?

and what about there being 1 billion coins? what is the deal with that?

user you should know marketcap importance,

When it's actually announced by the lead dev and the community within. saw this same shit happen with centra yesterday. Etherdelta to exchanges is the Goa of
India, pajeets shitn all over.

I don't understand this comment. What makes you think it's shit and what does it mean for it to be illegally listed?

Are you saying the ICO happened and then some people put it on etherdelta without approval from the dev team?

Also, I bought like 8-12 ETH worth of this somehow. First I bought six, then I sold it at a lost because I was like fuck this shit, then I changed my mind and bought a small amount, because I figured I didn't want to take too large a position but it actually looked good. But it looks like my sell orders never went through so I actually have more than I wanted...

>what does it mean for it to be illegally listed?

Seriously, the word "illegal" gives me the willies.

I'm not gonna get fucked by the IRS for buying this on ehterdelta, am I?

The value of the coin on etherdelta does not reflect the true value of the coin that will soon exist on coinmarketcap. Simple as that.

For better or for worse?

It seems like, even with a billion coins and 0.00065 ETH each, a market cap of 208 million is still cheaper than the market cap of Factom, and the stuff I've read online suggests that this is just as good as Factom. Is it a complete shit scamcoin or just a legitimate coin that has been wrongly thrown on etherdelta as a way for scammy whales to unload way above the price it will be when it hits coinmarketcap?

I.e., basically, I overpaid? A lot?

How can it be a scam when Microsoft partnered with them azure.microsoft.com/en-au/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/

So it's not a scam coin, I just overpaid for it?

Funny thing is, Factom is their competitor, and Tierion CEO was an advisor for Factom.

>Funny thing is, Factom is their competitor, and Tierion CEO was an advisor for Factom.

Yeah, so if this thing is a competitor to Facotm with a chance of actually being as competently executed as Factom, then we might expect it to have a similar market cap. That's why I bought some even though the market cap looked a bit high.

But if I overpaid at 0.0007 ETH and should just sell now at 0.0006 ETH so I can rebuy at 0.0003 ETH when this shows up on coinmarketcap, then I think I'd rather do that.

I'm not sure what that guy is going on about but there's nothing illegal about etherdelta. All ERC20 tokens are immediately tradeable on etherdelta as soon as they're distributed. Getting listed on a real exchange usually takes some time.

Read what the OP wrote and do some basic research and I think you'll conclude that this isn't a shitcoin.
cryptocoinsnews.com/microsoft-and-blockchain-startup-tierion-partner-on-digital-identity-initiative/
coindesk.com/microsoft-details-collaboration-blockchain-startup-tierion/

All it take to trade on etherdelta is just adding the ERC20 smart contract address and decimal value the same way you add a new token on MEW

Yeah, I don't understand either.

What he seems to be saying is that it went up on etherdelta before the devs planned, and then got shilled up a high pump that will come back down once the devs start trading?

I don't understand, though. If you think about it, ehterdelta price is now the market price. Unless the devs are going to come online and start dumping, I don't see why the price would fall, even if the etherdelta price can be consideed overpriced.

>PnD
wats pnx