Why cant i get in?

why cant i get in?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hsNEA8F
youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
smartcontract.com/link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vaporware or functional product?

they already partnered with swift so its gotta be something. i just want to get in and they wont fucking let me in

They actually set it up where if you are American, you can't get in. Only way in is using a VPN

tell them you'll bet 100ETH

apparently they just ask you to not be american they dont actually verify

Really? Well that's easy. I bet OP was actually honest kek

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sureeeeeeeeeeee

I WOULD LOVE TO FUCKING LIE IF THEY LET ME IN TO THE PRESALE WTF

discord.gg/hsNEA8F

That's weird because I know someone who got in. Idk how you can't

i dont either

what is this?

I FOMO bought into this. I hope I make it.

I'm yet to hear from them about the presale

Fuck the moon, fuck the lambo, I'd rather be

A

GOLDEN

GOD

i think presale is going to sell out

congrats you will 10x

10x when? 6 months time?

Any idea how much the price will increase on ICO? Also what time will it actually open , I'd like to get in AQAP

Lol to the people who bought this scam coin

yes it's a scam, please don't invest :)

Reminder that anime chan set up a pool to get in.

where is this?

who is this anime chan poster...He seems to know his shit.

youll know her when you see her

he's a weeb. I don't care if he's had a sex change.

HE.

its a dude but the anime is a chick

Fuck. Is that why I submitted my email but didn't get a response? They got my IP and realized I'm American?

How the fuck do I VPN?

>how do I vpn

I don't think crypto is best for you. Try stocks

no, you didn't get in because you selected the 100 eth tier. they only want 100+ now.

So if I put in 100+ and then later I say "lol, i just want 101" I can get in?

nigga just select the 100-500 eth tier and they'll send you an email in the next wave. you can just put in 100 eth.

wew lad lets do this

this shit is gonna be the next avalon
screencap this

avalon is a joke. raised 900 eth total for its ICO. meanwhile one guy in here has put in 300 alone

*Hai hai!~*

There seems to be a misunderstanding: I did set up a pool, but that was for myself and real life friends so we could get into ChainLink's pre-sale. It isn't an open pool for Veeky Forums to get into, sorry!~ Besides, I doubt people Veeky Forums are ready and willing to trust other people they barely know with their money, unless its done via smart contract.

That said, I'm really excited for ChainLink, as I explained earlier what it does . You should see of the founder's videos, such as this one: youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA

try within 1 week of the ico.

Is there gonna be another presale wave for 100-500eth or is it already over?

Presales are ending real soon and they have a backlog of emails. You can still wait until the open ico if you don't get in but on slack they're talking about setting up an individual cap for the open sale

I also put 150 eth today

How the fuck do people have this much eth? I'm hoping I'll be able to throw fucking....5 or 6 eth into it.

oh ok thanks. what are the different rates for presale and open sale? how much cheaper do they get it for?

20% bonus in presale. Open sale also has a sliding scale where the tokens get more expensive after 24hrs and continue until official end date of Oct. But it'll sell out day one

got an invite to invest up to 1000 ETH; who wants to pool in?

when did you get the email?

2 days ago
thanks for your interest in our work at SmartContract.com and the ChainLink Network.

Based on the 500 ETH to 2000 ETH allocation you requested earlier and the additional details provided on SmartContract.com/LINK, I'm glad to say that we're currently able to include you in our presale for up to 1000 ETH.

The details of the presale are that you'll receive a 20% discount from the public crowdsale price, giving you 2400 LINK for every 1 ETH. Participating in the presale also guarantees that you've participated in our token sale.

This unique purchase link provides you with your approved allocation:*** and will remain live for as long as the presale is active. Please keep it private.

If you'd like to know more about our focus on creating a fully decentralized oracle network, please checkout smartcontract.com/link and our FAQ.

Thanks,
Sergey

you have to put the 500 minimum tho man or you get moved to the ICO and loes the bonus

yeah, i know - does anyone want to pool in? i have like 25 lol

Is there a trustless way to pool in?

[email protected]

no clue, can someone whip up a smart contract? lol

Sounds like a good scam to get 475 ether. Fucking pajeet! I see what you're up to.

Presales are cancer just wait for public ICO. If you actually believe this is going to 2x or more who cares if you lose out on 20%.

damn, you got me

though, if i were initiating a scam, why not ask for more?

You're done this before, obviously. Experience is tampering your jewish inclinations.

Because every crypto retard knows about the guaranteed profit of buying into ICOs these days. The public ICO will probably sell out in 0.01 second, if there even are any tokens left after the presale...

>implying I have 100 ETH

It feels tempting to lie here, what would be the consequences?

How do you think? Buy low and ignore Veeky Forums.

None. But if you do get an invite and send less than 100 eth to the address it'll get refunded to you when the presale period ends

get me in lad

Happy to pool anons on top of my orders for this and other presales I am going in on, been wanting to get something going since the BAT, just don't know any good way of doing it

Escrow service maybe?

Throwaway emails and I'll setup a slack or whatever to see if we can work something out. Right now my thoughts are that this would work best locally so prefer ausfags to pool with me but happy to speak with anyone who's interested

Have you already been accepted into the presale then?

Go back to Whirlpool forums Ausfag

also you running out of time. Stick to index funds and ugly fat women.

Not as yet for chainlink, I sent in a while ago and was expecting to make the cut but can't be certain. I expect it would take a while to get something nailed down though so looking a bit further ahead here.

A major interest here for me is actually ICOs that operate like the BAT, right now I find it restrictive in that the network fee sort of dictates a minimum stake to make it worth taking the risk, I would like to be free from that and share the fee itself with others. Taking the BAT as example, one needed to risk a few thousand worth of fees to get in, rather than say 10 of us collectively risking 30k doing it individually we could have merely chipped in 300 a piece to get one aggregated order through.

In regards to presales it's not such a big deal for me, only really that I'll be regularly buying in anyway and am happy to help. I'm making inroads toward getting ahead of these things though so may consider offering it as a service to a close group down the track.

Right now though just taking interest and suggestions, not going to be asking anyone to send me their coins or anything like that.

Running out of time for what?

pre-sale ends soon. They don't exactly wait for you to fill the allocation.