Literally the next Bitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoLain/status/901708586442772480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw you bought tenShit instead

tell me why the MCO token has value, if your explanation is good I will consider sending you some XMR

it doesn't

Might be the first major crypto debit card

>coin continues to rise
>tell me what the value of the token is

i sold this coin at 3.5$ at a pretty big loss

:D

Yes, but that doesnt mean the coin has any value. People are not hosting the payments network on a blockchain, no one on the blockchain is processing these transactions. The only purpose MCO the token serves is as an airmiles type rewards system for using MCO. It's a shitcoin and I just wanted to see if any of you actually read the white paper.

me too :)

this is one of those shitcoins that will have a high price soon but no real buyers or sellers. scam. made 3k profit during the hype and thats enough for me

poor liquidity. anything goldman sachs is involved in is trash with no real tech.

Protip: MCO is following a repeating fractal pattern and is on it's 5th wave of it's elliot wave pattern. I've estimated 827k sat. This was confirmed by another twitter user whose work I respect a lot who got 820k sat as the target.

The dip going on now will last another couple hours then stop around 323k sat. It will then resume its moon mission.

Price increase from this point over the next few days will be around 155%. If you didn't get in yet, you still have this chance. This dip will only last a bit longer. You must trust me on this call. I am incredibly certain on it and have verified my forecasts with other whales who have made the same predictions seperately from mine to a point.

Expect some more dips along the way, but the target is 825k sats. The peak should occur just about just before OMG's triangle closes too, allowing a unique opportunity for massive compounding gains if OMG launches and you move MCO profit to OMG just before the launch

Love,

Lain

Image: MCO's past wave as seen from a 30 minute viewpoint

yes

image: MCO current wave as seen from a 2 hr view (larger price movement occuring over a larger time span)

Also, please DO NOT share these images outside of Veeky Forums. If I see this shit on Twitter or anything I'll never post charts like this on Veeky Forums again.

Love,

Lain

forgot image

Also, you like this shit, follow me on Twitter @CryptoLain

lucky 22 mate, thanks for the calls
will buy in 335k or something

Love u Lain bb

U da man, following on twiitah

Expect another small dip soon followed by a super long green dildo

time to make coffee?

So at what price do you recommend buying? No MCOer here

Buy now. Like right now. The dip coming in a few hours will go down just to about where we are now at 393. If the price is past 410k by the time you are able to buy, wait for the dip.

Just went all in. Fingers crossed!

this is why i didn't buy monaco. but now it's worth more, regardless of it actually being worthless. even though i made the right decision i made the wrong decision. pisssssss

Look at the last wave. The megamoon candle was followed by a massive dump down 35%. The same will happen again. I predict 825k sats as the peak this time, so I would sell earlier than that. The pump up will be fast too, so make sure you set your sell enough below 825k sats to ensure it is filled and that you give yourself some flex room in case it goes up a bit less than 825k.

welcome to crypto

thanks, nice lady.

I too have missed out on a lot of money making the right decision but also the wrong decision ;)

I'll send you some of my earnings if things go well :)

Lets all love Lain

followed, should I hold my MCO, additionally should I buy more when the next dip comes?

it doesnt

get zec instead

MCO looks like it might be calling off it's moon. It broke the pattern posted in the two images above. The EXACT same thing happened in Neo the other day. MCO was also moving under huge whale walls. Be careful to cut your losses quick if it falls below your buy in price.

Can't say for sure what is going on yet but here is what happened to NEO the other day

Moon mission cancelled. Read this immediatly.

twitter.com/CryptoLain/status/901708586442772480

Im holding it long term do you think it will recover ?

Its good if you bought in early but completely overvalued but hey gains is gains

>zec
literally inflation: the coin

>Be you,2008
>Invest in housing market as the price rises to impossible amounts
>Economists warn about the bubble,and says that the housing market is severely overvalued
You:Lol who cares about the value

but if the card is a success then that means MCO wouldnt be a shitcoin at all, given how important rewards systems are to credit cards.
it would have actual value to every single user of the card, pretty important to the entire idea of a crypto card