FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What the fuuuuuuuuuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrlUfbNB74s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no similarity

Alot of people, some ramps, some log rollers, ropes etc.

>people stack rocks to build stuff
WHAT THE FUCK????

Read Tupac Yupanqui: Discoverer of Oceania.

Incas colonized Polynesia.

Retard

ahahah epic bro :)

>people can build with stone
NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Still can't see it

I dont get it

hahah epic bro it's totally a coincidence that both were polygonal perfectly shaped blocks with a similar stile made around the same time :)

Autistic Peruvian mestizo thinks he wuz kangs of Polynesia

they were so fucking autistic, they've spent decades looking for boulders that perfectly fit together
OP can't comprehend it

Incas colonized Rapa Nui

hahaha yes I'm autistic for stating the truth

thanks. flimsy evidence to say the least

Are you peruvian too?

Truth is that Polynesians sailed to South America and back and brought chickens with them and maybe a couple of slaves. Mountain spics can't into the sea.

The evidence is the remnants of the stone work, art, culture and some plants.

>people could shape rocks in the past
incredible
i learn something new everyday

how many times a day do you say the words "edgy" or "cringe" you low t. faggot

OH YES BABY BUT WHY DID OTHER POLYNESIAN NOT BUILT THOSE PERFECTLY SHAPED WALLS?

BUT WHY DID OTHER POLYNESIAN NOT BUILT INCA LIKE SCULPTURES?

BUT WHY DID OTHER POLYNESIAN NOT FARM SWEET POTATOE FROM THE INCA?

I simply don't understand why people are amazed by this. Humans are capable of incredibly fine work, and in a stone-age society the very best of that work will be with working stone. Neolithic people tend to leave better built and more impressive structures than the metal-using cultures who follow them.

Rocks are gay

Incas colonyzed rapa nui? Or rapa nui colonized incas?

YES BABY THOSE ELONGATED YEARS IN THE SCULPTURES THOSE TOO ARE COINCIDENCE I SUPPOSE... HAHAHA GIVE ME A BREAK

OH SHIT NIGGER HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO????

Get a job you little fuckin homo

Sweety that doesn't look anything like Inca or Easter island architecture FUCK OFF

you are a girly man

if I find a picture with the same degree of similarity of stacked rocks in let's say China from 2nd mill AD, can I say Peri did it?

youtube.com/watch?v=SrlUfbNB74s

Everyone watch this please

No

Go fuck yourself and die

How come early European visitors said some Easter Islanders had red hair?

Get play overwatch

You didnt

What did you mean by this?

You didn't go to your prom

He was saying squats are too retarded to even cut their rocks down to reasonable size before stacking them

There's no prom where I live you fat fuck

Proves me right, fag. Have you ever had sex with anything that walks on two feet?

I will GUT you stupid fucking Amerifat

The oral tradition confirms that Rapa Nui people were visited by smaller long eared(Inca ear accessories) kangz and these foreigners taught them some technology while enslaving them. Years later the natives chimped out and killed the foreigners building the Moais to "show" future foreigners they were strong. There are two types of Moai sculptures. Short eared and long eared.

Incas colonized Polynesia.

BECAUSE THEY WERE ACTUALLY GREEKS

Epic but if you watched my video you'd change your mind

Nobody who makes posts as effeminate as yours is gutting anybody

>Rapa Nui (Easter Island), located in the easternmost corner of the Polynesian Triangle, is one of the most isolated locations on the planet inhabited by humans. Archaeological and genetic evidence suggests that the island was first colonized by Polynesians around AD 1200, during their eastward expansion. Although it remains contentious whether Polynesians reached South America, suggestive evidence has been brought forward supporting the possibility of Native American contact prior to the European “discovery” of the island in AD 1722.

is this it?

Fat fucker

You're probably too beta even for your uncle's burro, so I won't call you any kind of fucker

Fatso

I think his point is that

SAmericans have been, are and will be subhuman retards that have never achieved anything before another culture has.

Good point op

weenie

OP thinks that mountain spics were better sailors than Polynesians and went around the world creating civilizations.

Incas were superior to europeans though.

superior at being shitty

Don't get so upset fatty you might have a heart attack

The evidence shows that Incas colonized Polynesia duh.

You play undertale

I play over your mother

Try again with some facts, chimpo.

History demonstrates Inca superiority. Get over it, monkey.

Really?

When and what?

Last time I checked europeans had gunpowder science gigantic boats and insane architecture while Incas lived and built shit like egyptians 4000 years before them.

Name 1 thing thank you

Is this a meme?

Incas were superior to eurangutans and history demonstrates it

15,000 years offset, bongo

Inca weren't even good for Amerindians

Native Americans have never been capable of crossing any large body of water.

Who are the Tainu?

>large

Amerindians started the civilization race 15000 years after europeans. Yet they reached the bronze age in less time and even had some better technology than eurangutan middle ages, despite having more disadvantages.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it, subhuman.

okay so you can noy name a single advantage they had not a single invention or important thing.... exactly what I thought

being literally in the stone age in the 15th century thats even worse than muslim society maybe that is the achievement you are talking about ?

They started with Siberian stone age technology.
They also had a huge uninhabited continent to themselves. Most Amerindians didn't create civilizations but 1% did.

Wrong. South-American cultures traded with Mesoamerican cultures and Inca colonization is a historical fact.

>Amerindians started the civilization race 15000 years after europeans

What a terrible excuse Jose.

>a high level of discourse is expected

Ok now lik 2 peer reviewd papers that support your 2 claims.

I am waiting.

Polynesians visited South America. That's what the scientists say. They were actually good sailors unlike Native Americans and only Europeans and maybe Arabs surpassed them.

Retarded fucker

Nope not an Inca

So you admitt that they never had any advantage and your excuse is "muuh 15000 years"

That's really sad.

Btw how does your room smell?

Does it smell like shit in the streets and you see dirty homeless children that will never be able to read?

God I love insecure "muh we wuz" like you.

They literally began as nomads and had to develop their own paleolithic advancements. The savage land had to be morphed over time. Amerindians started again. Archeaological findings of Paleolithic people confirms it.
Wrong. They reached the early bronze age in less time than europeans.

3000BC seismic resistant structures
2500BC venturi effect system
1400AC Colossal agricultural systems all over the Inca empire. Nothing similar on europe.
1400AC Tenochtitlan. The biggest hydroengineered city the world has ever had at the time.

Dates are peer reviewed.
Eurangutans settling on europe 40000BC
Amerindians reaching Canada 25000BC then migrating south in 15000BC

Early bronze age 2500BC approx.
Amerindian early bronze age 500AC.

Eurangutans lurked around for 35000 years before developing bronze. Amerindians with less than half the time 16000, developed bronze themselves.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, chimpo.
There were numerous travels. The point is that Incas sailed to Polynesia in 1400AC and taught them the things the oral tradition says. Amerindian tradition also says that Tupac sailed and years later came back with exotic shit and some slaves. Tupac left some militar men. They didn't mix with the natives over there knowing that the Rapa Nui people rebelled against them and killed them.
Wrong. Europeans had 15000 years more to develop themselves, yet amerindians had some better technology than them hehe

These chimps are entertaining.

History demonstrates Inca superiority. Hehehe

>durrrrrr duirrrr durrriri durrrr hurrr durrr hurrrr uhhh durrrrr uhhhhhhhh duhhhh hurrrrrr uhhh I'm retard hahahaha durrr

>Amerindians reaching Canada 25000BC then migrating south in 15000BC

No they didn't, even if there were people in Beringia before them.
Y-chromosome phylogeny shows that they migrated from the Altai-Baikal to Beringia in ~14000 BC.

Your IQ must be really low if you don't understand that the stone age technology of the Clovis isn't strictly indigenous but derived from earlier Eurasian traditions.

And this is the last cookie-post you get from me, monkey, unless your brainlet lets you use some facts hehe
The bluecave findings put the dates back to 25000 IIRC.

The dates are there and paleolithic behavior and nomadic populations fill the entire continent until thousands years later.
Siberian knowledge was hardly passed to the remote locations in mesoamerica and southamerica, considering the progressive technology those subcontinents had which were relatively older than siberian tech.

It doesn't matter if there were people there in 25000 BC. They didn't necessarily contribute genes to modern Amerindians.
Maybe the guys from the Altai ate em or maybe they went extinct naturally.
The point is that we know 25000 BC is an impossible date for Amerindian genetic separation because of the Y-chromosome phylogeny of haplogroup Q and to a lesser and more unreliable extent, mitochondrial DNA.

Yeah okay you try hauling those rocks up there then.

Those are pebbles by comparison.

Care to explain? Do you mean there were two migrations?

There are three known modern Amerindian related migrations and an unknown number of ones prior to the first of them that might not have made it past NW Canada. "Pre-Clovis" and Clovis are now considered part of the first migration in terms of their genetics, based on a pre-Clovis corprolite sample from Paisley caves Oregon.

25000 years is too old for this first migration because Amerindians have more recent Y-chromosome cousins in Kazakhstan, Hungary etc.
Mitochondrial haplogroups have more unreliable datings but they still agree.

It also seems thatbthe current findings put a timeline of human occupation in 25000BC thanks to the findings in the Bluefish caves, then the rest of the continent was occupied in 14000BC. What's your opinion on this?

It would have been no easy feat to get from there to the rest of the Americas.
If it happened, it would have happened before the LGM and there would have been a megafauna extinction event.

Jesus, that delusion. They lost, get over it, sweetie

Wrong. Natives beat the incas. Eurangutans just backstabbed everyone even their own kind.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it, monkey.

Where are the Incas now?
Spain is still here, Portugal is, England is. But no Incas.

In the same place eurangutans will be in 50 years from now. There are more nonwhite babies in the USA thatn eurangutan ones. Muslim peasants and mexican mongrels are literally replacing euchimpeans all over the world.
>who were better mycenaeans or abos
Hehehehe
Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Get over it, subhuman.

Incas? Were those the stone age people that the glorious Spaniards killed with a 1:1000 KD?

>perfectly cuted blocks of stone
>some random rocks that almost looks like a simple mountain

Whoah

Oh yes, now it's a mountain?

Eurangutans will never cease to amaze me in their cover up of history

It's the fifth time I've seen that exact sentence posted, so apparently.